[Video] Earning Trophies From different regions on Vita without CFW

MychaelB

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

After performing the email trick you will need to format your vita to install other games as you won't have the "licence" to start the other foreign games you may have downloaded.

So after the email trick, it will be recognized as the main account?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done it so many times and I've never ran into time stamp issues if you do the method correctly you'll get even quicker at it and it'll be second nature. 

If anyone gets too stuck I dont mind helping, but it does take a couple tries to figure out the timing but once you get it its easy as :)

Great thing though especially for SonyRewards :)

Cheers everyone.

Its definitely not patched I still use it, I still use the original email site but from what I've heard the domain changed or something not too sure. If anyone struggles with that I can always forward the email just shoot me a message :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Dino_Roar said:

Not sure if it’s the same as I got the other day, but for me I forgot to go to the local trophies page; thus getting an error and not letting the game start....?

Used another Email Provider and it worked. Used Mail.com

Gmail has problem on my vita for some reason.

I feel the answer is obvious but want to ask to make sure.

I am playing a game I've previously played (they share the same list). I will get the platinum this time around. Trophies will pop on my alt account as they are unearned, but when they sync with my main profile and it's a trophy I've previously earned, the older timestamp will remain and nothing will change? Correct? Or will all trophies update their timestamps (don't think it will, but I could be wrong).

Question answered! The timestamps stay the same.

Edited by DrHambone

• 1 month later...

Eventually, it worked out now. I had to get the log in screen in the "website" thing on the first try when changing back to the dummy account.

Every time, it didnt work on the first time, I get always a DNS error which doesnt appear at all when using this email trick for the 1st account change which is weird because I never got DNS errors when I was getting trophies with my asian account.

Edited by quickfoozlle