World Cup 2018 Prediction Thread

Connie

Just now, fastflowdaman said:

ftfy (;

This is a popular saying in portugal about germany team :P

Btw england in the second half could make a historic result! sterling in england team is a completely different player than the one who plays in the man. city

44 minutes ago, Nimera said:

This is a popular saying in portugal about germany team :P

Its origin is a quote by Gary Lineker tbe.

And I was just pointing out that the German team only consisted of 10 players including goalie when they scored the winning goal, which even made Lineker update his famous quote:

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/gary-lineker-germans-football-quote/

I just want to point out Kane is so world class that he makes a remarkable finish look like a fluke... :ninja:

18 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So, both Belgium and England have 6 points and 8-2 goals.What happens with a draw between them?

Fair play gets taken into account (e.g. yellow cards) and then drawing of lots if they are still even.

https://talksport.com/football/389411/world-cup-groups-goal-difference-head-to-head-england-belgium/

Edited by Zolkovo

14 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

And I was just pointing out that the German team only consisted of 10 players including goalie when they scored the winning goal, which even made Lineker update his famous quote:

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/gary-lineker-germans-football-quote/

Oh really? google always helps xD 

15 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Fair play gets taken into account e.g. yellow cards.

That's why spain is in first position, portugal has more yellow cards

4 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Just Gary, lol xD

Japan, good fight. One point still keeps us in the game. 

Just one more point.

26 June

27 June

28 June

Note for the knockout stages. It's a bit different because there is extra time and there is penalties. If you think a game might go to extra time you don't need to mention this. Just the final result you predict. If you think the game is going to end on penalties you do need to predict this. For example.

1 Germany vs Portugal 1 portugal won on penalties. 

Edited by Conn Snow

26 June

27 June

28 June

16 hours ago, Conn Snow said:

Note for the knockout stages. It's a bit different because there is extra time and there is penalties. If you think a game might go to extra time you don't need to mention this. Just the final result you predict. If you think the game is going to end on penalties you do need to predict this. For example.

1 Germany vs Portugal 1 portugal won on penalties. 

So, if we choose draw, but we don't find the winning team on penalties, we don't get points?

Edited by sephiroth4424

26 June

27 June

28 June

26 June

27 June

28 June

Next predictions :) (To be honest, I'm not confident at all in my prediction, I'm probably going to lose a lot of points here...)

26 June

27 June

28 June

26 June

27 June

28 June