Hitman 2 Leaked!!

TheGwynbleidd

1 hour ago, TheGwynbleidd said:

The may change it to Hitman Season 2. The official announcement will be in 2 days. 

Yea, very probable that they will tackle this in that way. Too much misunderstandings can be created thanks to "Hitman 2" title.

On 6/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, TheGwynbleidd said:

I didn't really like the way the handled the first one, releasing the game in parts and making us wait.

I played the beta which was essentially the Tutorial ICA training levels and then grabbed the game early on and remember being annoyed at how long it took to all come together.

Hopefully with this next installment they've learnt from past mistakes.

Currently they have been steadily re-releasing the elusive targets for people who didn't get to play them before which is cool.

13 hours ago, MosesRockefeller said:

You ruined my joke about playing Hitman 2 16 years ago! :P

Got to be faster next time :P .

12 hours ago, Fidel said:

It's pretty simple; they want to make us forget that piece of shit exists. ._.

Lol :lol: , it was very buggy when I played the PS3 port.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol :lol: , it was very buggy when I played the PS3 port.

Yeah, which made it extremely difficult to Plat, compared to the other ones. I had that one in my cabinet at first, because it felt like such a bigger accomplishment. But then decided to replace it with Absolution.

And I still haven't bought and played Season 1! Too many games, and not enough time! ?

19 minutes ago, Fidel said:

Yeah, which made it extremely difficult to Plat, compared to the other ones. I had that one in my cabinet at first, because it felt like such a bigger accomplishment. But then decided to replace it with Absolution.

Absolution has a much better image. Contracts was also buggy, though not so bad as Silent Assassin. Blood Money felt so easy to plat without any bugs and the story was pretty good too. It's my favourite Hitman game out of the ones I've played (the 3 ports and Absolution).

• Like 2