E3 2018: Jump Force Revealed (DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece Crossover)

Ghost

``Death Note Characters Aren't Playable In Jump Force, But Involved For Story``

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2018-death-note-characters-arent-playable-in-ju/1100-6459838/

Nani!? They are just Background Characters for the Story, would be fun to see Goku go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan and punch Light in the face as part of the Story :P

On 6/12/2018 at 8:20 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yare yare...

http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Yagami

(夜神月, Yagami Raito)

(Also, how can you NOT be a god with kami kanji :awesome: )

He do have a God Complex if that fits with the kami kanji :awesome:

Do the Death Note even have the power to break the Fourth Wall :hmm:

Well the Story is the Jump Characters both Good and Evil(Frieza is the only bad guy so far) have come into our world for reasons unknown.

15 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's an interesting thing to ask xD

We can put it to the test with two Jump Characters that have Kami in the name one way or other

Light/Raito Yagami (夜月)

310?cb=20110801092518

Medaka Kurokami (黒 めだか)

350?cb=20130811021429

What kanji is the Kami kanji? is it 神?

@Satoshi Ookami

Edited by Leon Castle

On 6/11/2018 at 3:27 PM, Leon Castle said:

It`s ugly but the hype level for it is 50/50, will Pre-Order it if like J-Stars have Medaka in it or/and unlike J-Stars have Golden Darkness/Yami in it(might be very unlikely but how hard can it be to make a Girl that can Attack with her Hair and can turn her hair into Fists, Blades etc. Macnosehair can attack with his Nosehair in J-Stars)

I really hope a God or God-like or Beyond a God Character is in the game, as I like to punch Light in the face with a real god(if I`am right, He`s a wannabe god/ have God/Messiah Complex)

Saitama is the only true god there is. But chances are they're are gonna have to nerf the guy to the point they might as well rename him Not-One-Punch-Man.

6 hours ago, dakk55 said:

Saitama is the only true god there is. But chances are they're are gonna have to nerf the guy to the point they might as well rename him Not-One-Punch-Man.

Sorry but Jump Force is Shōnen Jump only and One Punch Man is a Young Jump Series. only Super Heroes Series that might have characters in Jump Force is My Hero Academia.

• 3 weeks later...

Now Jump Force is no longer ``D.O.N`` Force

https://gematsu.com/2018/07/jump-force-adds-ichigo-kurosaki-rukia-kuchiki-and-sosuke-aizen-from-bleach

Jump-Force_2018_07-02-18_002.jpg_600.jpg

Unlike J-Stars, Rukia Kuchiki is playable and is the first confirmed Female character in Jump Force so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know that this thread exist... First, as said - No Saiki = No Buy. Adding Osamu will be nice as well.

Anyway, Ichigo... Looks different or maybe it's been a looong time since I saw him. 

Also wondering if Deku and Asta will appear here even both have their own game coming 

16 minutes ago, JaM said:

Anyway, Ichigo... Looks different or maybe it's been a looong time since I saw him.

Well it`s said it`s his Manga Final Arc look.

On 7/3/2018 at 3:50 PM, HellcoreFire said:

So, no Saint Seiya or Fist Of The North Star?

20 minutes ago, JaM said:

No Saiki = No Buy.

It`s not the final Version and since Ichigo and Aizen returns, Seiya, Kenshiro and Saiki might return too.