Ghost

E3 2018: Jump Force Revealed (DBZ, Naruto, and One Piece Crossover)

41 posts in this topic

 

Edited by Ghost
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the weaboo in me just exploded from excitement 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also see Light and Ryuk from Death Note at the end so it's not just a crossover from those three series. Also this has got me really intrigued and hyped. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This looks so bad... But Raito...

Animu games can't have westernized stylings :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably going to play like J Stars did.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh... i don't really like it.

 

It looks so American and cinematic rather than seeing something potentially good or interesting. On the genre J-Star is pretty boring, we'll see in future news but this trailer really didn't catch me at all, the fact that was announced to microsoft conference being an Anime game is already not a great sign...

 

Guess i'll keeep waiting for OP PW4 form Bandai...

Edited by Sora9427
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice a new jump game, lets hope for much characters from different manga / anime

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It`s ugly but the hype level for it is 50/50, will Pre-Order it if like J-Stars have Medaka in it or/and unlike J-Stars have Golden Darkness/Yami in it(might be very unlikely but how hard can it be to make a Girl that can Attack with her Hair and can turn her hair into Fists, Blades etc. Macnosehair can attack with his Nosehair in J-Stars)

 

I really hope a God or God-like or Beyond a God Character is in the game, as I like to punch Light in the face with a real god(if I`am right, He`s a wannabe god/ have God/Messiah Complex)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shat myself with excitement! DBZ and Naruto yeoooooooooohhhhhhhh. (One Piece i seriously don't care for) Also was my eyes playing tricks on me or did i just see Light and Ryu on the rooftop?!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

It`s ugly but the hype level for it is 50/50, will Pre-Order it if like J-Stars have Medaka in it or/and unlike J-Stars have Golden Darkness/Yami in it(might be very unlikely but how hard can it be to make a Girl that can Attack with her Hair and can turn her hair into Fists, Blades etc. Macnosehair can attack with his Nosehair in J-Stars)

 

Waifus aren't going to look good.

No need to get your hopes up...

 

17 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I really hope a God or God-like or Beyond a God Character is in the game, as I like to punch Light in the face with a real god(if I`am right, He`s a wannabe god/ have God/Messiah Complex)

FUUUUUU

Raito only god there is.

Because Onii-sama has already overcome the godhood :awesome: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Waifus aren't going to look good.

No need to get your hopes up...

True they won`t look that good in 3D

I have no hopes about this game

 

53 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Raito only god there is.

Who? Some VA or Jump Character?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After seeing the gameplay i'm even more sold on passing on this, so ugly, just punches and scenographic moves, Fun....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*raises an eyebrow*

What did I just saw? I'm not really invested in Jump characters and series but the style of the game alone looks pretty...generic? Either that or the trailer made it look like that.

 

Something inside me is telling me the game is going to suck. O_o

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not the kind of player to care about graphics, but I have a minimum...

I don't need it to look outstanding like Dragon Ball FighterZ or the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games, but it could at least look like that My Hero Academia game.

It's an Anime game, those only look good with a cel-shading style. Waifus are probably gonna look even worse than the dudes.

 

Still, I will give it another look when more is revealed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

(if I`am right, He`s a wannabe god/ have God/Messiah Complex)

Being a God is relative.

 

1 hour ago, Honor_Hand said:

*raises an eyebrow*

What did I just saw? I'm not really invested in Jump characters and series but the style of the game alone looks pretty...generic? Either that or the trailer made it look like that.

 

Something inside me is telling me the game is going to suck. O_o

 

It's J-Stars 2.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I can play as Ryuk I might consider buying the game even if it doesn't look good... However, it's an instant buy if they include Misa and Medaka is still in the game :P 

 

Hopefully the game is less boring/repetitive than J-Stars Victory VS+.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J stars 2.0 i hope madara is included as playable character. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But where's mah boy Ichigo at?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcnichoj said:

Being a God is relative.

In other words Being a God is the same as Being a Human?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope theres a bajillion characters to play!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2018 at 1:33 PM, Leon Castle said:

In other words Being a God is the same as Being a Human?

I feel like a God because I just took a massive fart.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.