E3 2018: Just Cause 4 Gameplay Trailer

ziggypossum

12 minutes ago, Mori said:

I am really glad, that I got introduced into the series when JC 3 was free on PS+. I had such a blast.

I'll definitely get the GOTY (probably will happen?!).

Wont be a goty but a complete edition this time probably seeing the amount of crazy games there are now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mori said:

I am really glad, that I got introduced into the series when JC 3 was free on PS+. I had such a blast.

I'll definitely get the GOTY (probably will happen?!).

Me too!

I seen JC2 and 3 before and always thought they looked bad, and that I wouldn't enjoy the games at all, so I always passed on purchasing.

But I was so wrong! The game was so much fun! I really, REALLY enjoyed the game! The mindless destruction was great, as was zipping around with the tether/wingsuit. I can't believe I had never even considered playing them before!

Definitely buying this one, either on day 1 or when a GOTY version with all DLC is inevitably released! And also gonna purchase JC2 once I convince my brother to give me his old PS3 :P

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ZireaelSan said:

Wont be a goty but a complete edition this time probably seeing the amount of crazy games there are now

You are probably right. When I say GOTY, I mean complete edition; all DLC's. 

9 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

Me too!

I seen JC2 and 3 before and always thought they looked bad, and that I wouldn't enjoy the games at all, so I always passed on purchasing.

But I was so wrong! The game was so much fun! I really, REALLY enjoyed the game! The mindless destruction was great, as was zipping around with the tether/wingsuit. I can't believe I had never even considered playing them before!

Definitely buying this one, either on day 1 or when a GOTY version with all DLC is inevitably released! And also gonna purchase JC2 once I convince my brother to give me his old PS3 :P

I really enjoyed the "travelling" in JC3. The Boost Wingsuit was such a nice addition, just like the weather gun. The DLC's really added much fun to the experience. That's why I'll wait for a complete edition.

On 12.06.2018 at 10:24 AM, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Had so much fun with JC3, I just pray to God this one isn't as poorly optimized as its predecessor. 

Same here. I really enjoyed playing JC3 but I hated the shooting system and handling bikes. Now I'm expecting a better engine this time.

• 2 months later...

Only thing I hope for in this game, is them easing up on the number of challenges you have to do. It's the one thing that kept be from Platting JC3...there were way too many, and having to get them ALL to 5 gears was ridiculous. Especially considering the games mechanics were always a bit rough around the edges, so it made a lot of them needlessly difficult and luck based.