Bethesda's "The Evil Within" Announcement Trailer

Chambers35

TheEvilWithin.jpg

http://youtu.be/Zc-jvqJV4SI

Awesome live action trailer!

Project Zwei is now known as “The Evil Within”. The new survival horror game, which is being made by Shin Mikami’s Tango Gameworks, is coming to current-gen and next-gen consoles. A PC version is also planned.
Mikami said of the announcement:

“We’re incredibly proud to announce The Evil Within. My team and I are committed to creating an exciting new franchise, providing fans the perfect blend of horror and action.”

When Detective Sebastian and his partner rush to the scene of a gruesome mass murder, a mysterious, powerful force is lying in wait for them. Witnessing the killing of fellow police officers one after another, Sebastian is then attacked and loses consciousness. Waking up in a land where monsters are wandering about, Sebastian has to fight his way through a world of death and its close friend madness in order to understand what’s going on. Sebastian has to face his fears in order to survive on a journey to discover what lies in the shadows of that mysterious force.

Some more details:
- It’s being billed as a return to “pure survival horror” from the “father” of the genre
- Survive on limited resources, experience a “supreme match” of action and horror
- Many traps/mechanisms to avoid or dismantle via puzzles
Source

Y68WHjo.jpg

1LwvWpK.jpg

myghqZx.jpg

I think this is going to be like Dark Souls, but with guns :D

Edited by Chambers35

Added some more information, and what look to be some gameplay screenshots :D

Keep them coming! :lol:

Shinji Mikami is one of the Directors, so I have high hope for it.

Same, especially since it's his last involvement with games as a director from what I've heard. So it better be a good one :P .