PlayStation Hits – PS4 games

TugaSonic

Why they have to release the cases with the red frame on top? Isn't it simpler to release the same cover with lower price?

Many game colectors will pass on these games because the original cover will be always look better and its awful to look at those greatest hits frames on the games.

Not only playstation but Nintendo as well. I rather buy digital instead of these re-released cases. 

Edited by Aexuz

Please don't do the whole red case thing all over again Sony, thanks in advance. xD

Now, in all seriousness, I probably won't mind in the long run if I have to suck it up and get a game with a red case for a better price, but If I had the option of having the same game at the same price with either a red case and its original blue case, I'd most definitely choose the blue case. Those red cases sure stick out a lot on the shelves where I have my PS3 games O_o

2 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

Make it 5 free PS+ games allready: 

Second son

MGS 5

Ratchet and Clank

Bloodborn

Little Big Planet 

That can only mean two things

1- Ps+ has an incredible lineup

2- That sale is a ripoff

DriveClub

Rayman Legends 

;)

And BlackFlag and Watch Dogs have already been on sale for like 5€ each

Edited by JSVilleneuve
  • Like 1

Ratchet and clank 2016 was downright Awfull. just a horrible game that ruins an amazing origin story. the game had literally nothing going for it except the graphics. it was just a cash grab. Seeing that on here makes me doubt about the rest on the list.

4 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Like the US greatest hits? 

Yup, but now I'm confused. I couldn't see this on my phone before but the two pics posted, one for EU the other for NA, the cases are different color. I'm not sure if it's gonna be different for every region or same for all and they just messed up the pic.

8 hours ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Yup, but now I'm confused. I couldn't see this on my phone before but the two pics posted, one for EU the other for NA, the cases are different color. I'm not sure if it's gonna be different for every region or same for all and they just messed up the pic.

From what I saw the cases may be different. All the promotion in Europe I've seen from images to videos show the normal case (only difference is the red Greatest Hits line in the front and on the side). While the NA promotion shows a red case. Here's another image showing the NA boxes at another angle, the EU looks the same but the cases are the normal blue.

PS-Hits-755x425.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Monkey-Hands said:

does anyone know where the red cases can be bought? asking for a friend in the states. she‘s looking for the red yakuza version.

Should be in any store since this should replace the normal version of the games with time.

• 3 months later...

It looks like they might have added a few titles to the line-up, judging on the PlayStation hits tab on the PSN store... I see Dragon Age: Inquisition, Earth Defense Force 4.1, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2...

Of course, this being the Canadian store, the $20 MSRP is not respected and prices are all over the place.