100% on Lego games

Zerpointys

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I am going for a 100% profile (not on this one) and I want to do all lego games cause I enjoy them, they can be humorous but if I go for them, can u be seen as a trophy whore? And what kind of games should I avoid to be seen that way? Thank you for taking time to read this

The easiest would probably be the LEGO Movie, and the harder ones would be any of the open world ones like LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, and for the part selling your body for platinum, don't worry, sell away, it's not like My Name is Mayo where it's just given to you.

I don't think the Lego Games are really in the same category as My Name is Mayo. They still require some effort to actually finish them.

Not like it really matters though, you shouldn't care what other people think about your trophies as long as you're enjoying playing the games/collecting them. 

• Like 2

I have tons of LEGO plats, I don't care. I enjoy the games. They aren't on the same league as My Name Is Mayo and other games only there to sell platinums. I still have a bunch of LEGO games I have on my list that I haven't even finished too, Batman 3, Avengers, Hobbit, Ninjago Nindroids, so on.

Do what you want.

They're cool plats to have, especially if you had all of them. That would look awesome in my opinion. 

They're unpredictably buggy plats though. I've had two of them bug out in ways no one else has talked about & even when replaying still bug again. You might already know that risk but if you're looking for a 100% it's definitely something to think about. You're bound to come by some catastrophic bug while going through them all. 

Best of luck with it anyway! 

I have all of them except for the one's on PS vita (because i don't have a vita) but i know some of the vita exclusives were released for the PS4 and will check them out eventually.  

You should play what you like and don't worry about what others think the Lego games are some of my favourite ones.

Lego is fun, not sure why someone will see you as a trophy whore for finishing all Lego games. Those who do think that never played a Lego game.
You can't plat a Lego game in under 5 hours, You have to play levels at least twice and then you have the open world collectibles. To much work for a real trophy whore game.

I don't think you should care about what other people could possibly say. You want to play LEGO games since you enjoy them, so go ahead and don't care about what other people might be thinking about them. LEGO games are always hit or miss for me, I either love or despise them. LEGO Hobbit on Vita was probably one of the most awful games I've ever played due to the weird map and quest system.. 

Play whatever you'd like to play. It's your account, not anyone else's. 

I'ver done 3 Lego plats. They are very time consuming and require 2 playthroughs + 100's of little random side missions in the hub area.

Play them more for fun than just for a plat. If you're after a plat, definitely easier games elsewhere.

Edited by JPageMartin36

I've not touched a lego game as they aren't really my kind of thing but a friend of mine does and he says they're so glitchy, especially at release. I've seen a couple occur myself when I've been at his house. I'd check out the guides just to be safe before you start.

Never care about what people think if they're games you enjoy. I have in my backlog "Everybody's Gone to the Rapture", not because of trophies but because I love the English Countryside setting, it looks stunning. I also have "Broken Sword 5", again not because of the easy platinum but because I grew up playing Broken Sword and I'll be playing it without a guide like I did years ago.

The harsh fact is that no-one cares about your profile except you so just make sure it's a profile you're happy to look at regardless of completion.