How bad is the completion?

VoidVictory

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, VoidVictory said:

Can anything be boosted?

Kind of..

i played it with my brother.. and we went to some like.. Australian servers and qued up a 1 v 1 match.. and tried to get matched up with each other. it worked, but was not a sure thing....

• 6 months later...

The last trophies should be the ones for 50,000 , 100,000 and lvl 40 respectively. It’s a definite grind 

On 4/25/2019 at 9:18 PM, killerJAZZ420 said:

Completion is bad because the game is bad all there is to it.

Says someone who most likely can’t get the platinum so gave up

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, jboorad124 said:

It's mostly just a grind with a couple kind of troublesome trophies, but it can all be boosted 

Yeah I boosted everything with 2 consoles on Australian servers.

You don't have to actually play the game for most trophies, you can just use a bot. The 100k gold trophy is the longest...I got sick of it so I just logged in every day for the whole month, just for daily coins and I boosted all challenges with my alt on Australian servers lol. It takes 120-150 hours to grind everything from scratch and it's very easy. I probably played just for like 10 hours and then I used a bot and I was doing something else while the bot was doing all the work lol.

You get around 30-45 coins per free for all game with a bot, which isn't that bad and sometimes he will also complete daily challenges. 

Edited by timpurnat

51 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Yeah I boosted everything with 2 consoles on Australian servers.

You don't have to actually play the game for most trophies, you can just use a bot. The 100k gold trophy is the longest...I got sick of it so I just logged in every day for the whole month, just for daily coins and I boosted all challenges with my alt on Australian servers lol. It takes 120-150 hours to grind everything from scratch and it's very easy. I probably played just for like 10 hours and then I used a bot and I was doing something else while the bot was doing all the work lol.

You get around 30-45 coins per free for all game with a bot, which isn't that bad and sometimes he will also complete daily challenges. 

I only get around 28-32 coins when using the bot ive never got 40 coins before for a match

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Conssumed said:

I only get around 28-32 coins when using the bot ive never got 40 coins before for a match

It depends how bad your opponents are lol, most of the time when I played people quit at the start so my bot fought other bots ?, I mostly got around 30 coins but sometimes I got over 40 just because my bot destroyed other bots.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

It depends how bad your opponents are lol, most of the time when I played people quit at the start so my bot fought other bots 1f602.png, I mostly got around 30 coins but sometimes I got over 40 just because my bot destroyed other bots.

Oh that's lucky xD , yea my bot has the odd game where it wins and destroys the lobby haha but its pretty rare. i rarely get anyone that leaves. I also found something interested about the grind.. i earned about 6k gold yesterday just grinding match after match with the bot and after 6k was earned i would only earn 3 to 5 gold every match! 

9 hours ago, Conssumed said:

Oh that's lucky xD , yea my bot has the odd game where it wins and destroys the lobby haha but its pretty rare. i rarely get anyone that leaves. I also found something interested about the grind.. i earned about 6k gold yesterday just grinding match after match with the bot and after 6k was earned i would only earn 3 to 5 gold every match!

Same happened to me too, It's a weird glitch. I had to quit the game and wait to a couple of hours

On 12/22/2019 at 9:08 AM, sealightbreeze said:

Then Why diss the game? Obviously it wasn’t as bad as you originally posted or you wouldn’t have gotten the plat. ?1f3fb.png‍♀️

This is a pointless debate as opinion is subjective, but going on that logic EVERY game has to be "good" to get that hundie? Maybe i have just been gaming for longer than you. Maybe you have never heard of games like Damnation or didn't know that Hannah Montana has a game? Either way i added it to my list. Wanted to get plat. So i did, it has nothing to do with the fact its not good. Working on my completion. Personally i stand with the fact that game is garbage. That is all.

On 12/27/2019 at 1:34 AM, killerJAZZ420 said:

This is a pointless debate as opinion is subjective, but going on that logic EVERY game has to be "good" to get that hundie? Maybe i have just been gaming for longer than you. Maybe you have never heard of games like Damnation or didn't know that Hannah Montana has a game? Either way i added it to my list. Wanted to get plat. So i did, it has nothing to do with the fact its not good. Working on my completion. Personally i stand with the fact that game is garbage. That is all.

I enjoy the game though. To each their own

Edited by sealightbreeze

It's bad lol, idk if it's latency (my internet is solid) or what but i feel like half the things I input don't come out right in the game quite often. It's fun AF when it works though, albeit I think from an objective standpoint the game is bad in the sense that some things are inconsistent or finicky in my experience. But it's solid enough for me to be having fun personally.