Gorod krovi crash

1 hour ago, Anton_games337 said:

Press options on the game in main menu and press information. Pray to Gods that version is less than 1.30. Please write what your version is. If it is less than 1.30 I am ready to buy your console1f600.png

It will be quite hard in offline but you can use split screen function to play with 4 intrested in this friends

I am speaking about disc, may be disc is already patched to some version and i can install and play dlc without newest patch

Could you give a link how to download older versions of COD:BO3? Do I need hacked console to do this?

Just checked there, version 1.29 last updated on the 24/05/2018 12:15am. I haven’t played the game in a very long time and I own the disc with all the DLC already downloaded prior to this update. Does this mean I could obtain the trophy if I don’t update the game? Sorry if I’m wrong but I’m slightly confused by this

1 hour ago, Anton_games337 said:

Could you give a link how to download older versions of COD:BO3? Do I need hacked console to do this?

Absolutely not, you just need to use the guide HusKyCode posted on the Mad Max Forums:

Only difference is that you will be using the links to BlOps3's title updates. The following links are for the title update 1.31 (latest one) and 1.26 (one of the last title updates to allow the easter egg to work). I'm gonna subidivide them by game version and colour (green - good / red - bad).

CUSA02290:

CUSA02624:

CUSA02625:

CUSA02626:

CUSA02627:

CUSA02628:

CUSA03004:

CUSA03005:

CUSA03327:

Okay, that should be all of them. Can anyone test these out?

Edited by Lance the Lone Wolf
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, CapitanoEstebano said:

Just checked there, version 1.29 last updated on the 24/05/2018 12:15am. I haven’t played the game in a very long time and I own the disc with all the DLC already downloaded prior to this update. Does this mean I could obtain the trophy if I don’t update the game? Sorry if I’m wrong but I’m slightly confused by this

Oh my God, yes you can, do not update! After you complete could you sell me this console? Because I really whant this trophy, where are you from?

2 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Oh my God, yes you can, do not update! After you complete could you sell me this console? Because I really whant this trophy, where are you from?

I’ll try get this trophy solo then lol, hope it works. Is there a way to turn off automatic updates? I’m scared I’ll start the game and it’ll automatically update when I go off or something along those lines

6 minutes ago, CapitanoEstebano said:

I’ll try get this trophy solo then lol, hope it works. Is there a way to turn off automatic updates? I’m scared I’ll start the game and it’ll automatically update when I go off or something along those lines

Go to [Settings] > [System] > [Automatic Downloads] > Tick the check box next to [Application Update Files]. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Go to [Settings] > [System] > [Automatic Downloads] > Tick the check box next to [Application Update Files]. 

This is interesting because this option was already ticked? Has the game not automatically updated due to the fact I haven’t inserted the disc in like 7 months? Thanks anyway, gonna give this an attempt

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CapitanoEstebano said:

This is interesting because this option was already ticked? Has the game not automatically updated due to the fact I haven’t inserted the disc in like 7 months? Thanks anyway, gonna give this an attempt

You need to untick it, the game will still try to update the moment you put the disc in, you'll have to pause and cancel or play completely offline

Edited by SnowxSakura
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

You need to untick it, the game will still try to update the moment you put the disc in, you'll have to pause and cancel or play completely offline

Okay so I’ve unticked it and I am just to cancel the update every time I go on. And this won’t automatically update when I’m playing correct? Sorry for all these questions, I’ve never really looked into these updates or that. I only use PS+ for the IGC. Thank you so much for your help though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CapitanoEstebano said:

Okay so I’ve unticked it and I am just to cancel the update every time I go on. And this won’t automatically update when I’m playing correct? Sorry for all these questions, I’ve never really looked into these updates or that. I only use PS+ for the IGC. Thank you so much for your help though

No, it will only update if you let the update file download and install, it can't do it automatically anymore when your system is turned off

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

Absolutely not, you just need to use the guide HusKyCode posted on the Mad Max Forums:

Only difference is that you will be using the links to BlOps3's title updates. The following links are for the title update 1.31 (latest one) and 1.26 (one of the last title updates to allow the easter egg to work). I'm gonna subidivide them by game version and colour (green - good / red - bad).

CUSA02290:

CUSA02624:

CUSA02625:

CUSA02626:

CUSA02627:

CUSA02628:

CUSA03004:

CUSA03005:

CUSA03327:

Do you think ps3 updates will work?

I just ran a private game of Gorod Krovi today since I didn't have my PS+ and was able to unlock 4 trophies on that game. So if we can downgrade the game we can get Love and War trophy as well (but sadly not the Gateworm :( ) if there's no patch coming out. Although there's no mega gobblegums and need some box luck, it'll be tough but doable. Tier 2 (Silver) challenges also gives a free PaP' ed weapon so getting Dire Wolf (Dingo PaP'ed) or L8 Circus (L4 Siege PaP'ed) and a Ray Gun Mk.3 from the box can save the game. Gorod is a hard map (tight and EE base) but it seems it's the only way out. I wish Treyarch heard our voices and fixed this at the same time when they fixed it on PC version :'(. (Here are the 2/4 trophies I unlocked from the private game)

PS_Messages_20181021_124039_zpsnsiuz1jv.

PS_Messages_20181021_124036_zpsr1ojtixx.

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
Added PaP'ed names for L4 Siege and Dingo

1 hour ago, Hvalpen said:

If i havent update my game since last year but also havent gotten the dlc yet...if i buy the dlc now but deny the game its update once i pop in the dics will the trophy be glitched or not?

If you don't update the game, it won't glitch on you because you said you haven't updated since last year.

On 10/15/2018 at 7:16 PM, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

CUSA02290:

CUSA02624:

CUSA02625:

CUSA02626:

CUSA02627:

CUSA02628:

CUSA03004:

CUSA03005:

CUSA03327:

So which one of them is EU version of patch 1.26 or the patch that didn't had EE crash? I might try it since I couldn't find enough people for Shang. Let's see how hectic it will be :D

3 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

So which one of them is EU version of patch 1.26 or the patch that didn't had EE crash? I might try it since I couldn't find enough people for Shang. Let's see how hectic it will be :D

I'm going to be attempting this over the next few weeks. Might get burnt out on it, might actually finish it. We'll see..... WISH ME LUCK. 

Tried to give it a go, mapped the v1.26 and v1.31 links to the "gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net" but before mapping and after mapped that, the game was still 69.230GB. Did I mapped those on wrong location? I didn't see anything like "EP1018-CUSA00054_00-MADMAXTHEGAME001-A0105-V0100.json" (just an example, from Husky's Mad Max topic), only "gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net".

Edited by XxIsa-GxX
grammar

3 hours ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Tried to give it a go, mapped the v1.26 and v1.31 links to the "gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net" but before mapping and after mapped that, the game was still 69.230GB. Did I mapped those on wrong location? I didn't see anything like "EP1018-CUSA00054_00-MADMAXTHEGAME001-A0105-V0100.json" (just an example, from Husky's Mad Max topic), only "gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net".

Are you sure you used the links for your version?

On 10/21/2018 at 6:58 AM, XxIsa-GxX said:

I just ran a private game of Gorod Krovi today since I didn't have my PS+ and was able to unlock 4 trophies on that game. So if we can downgrade the game we can get Love and War trophy as well (but sadly not the Gateworm :( ) if there's no patch coming out. Although there's no mega gobblegums and need some box luck, it'll be tough but doable. Tier 2 (Silver) challenges also gives a free PaP' ed weapon so getting Dire Wolf (Dingo PaP'ed) or L8 Circus (L4 Siege PaP'ed) and a Ray Gun Mk.3 from the box can save the game. Gorod is a hard map (tight and EE base) but it seems it's the only way out. I wish Treyarch heard our voices and fixed this at the same time when they fixed it on PC version :'(. (Here are the 2/4 trophies I unlocked from the private game)

PS_Messages_20181021_124039_zpsnsiuz1jv.

PS_Messages_20181021_124036_zpsr1ojtixx.

Luckily you don't need the gateworm to do the super easter egg, as long as you join a person's lobby who has all gateworms. 

• Like 1