S5bc6b1.png

74%

Se31f9b.pngSe71b99.png

83%                    62%

Se85ebe.pngSd105df.pngS9e84a9.png

39%                  13%                    4%

See52cf.pngScf336e.pngS3e3da1.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngS4ef378.png

29%           COMPLETE!              20%                  78%

1/10 complete, and it only took four months!

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

Advanced a bit in Sly Cooper while waiting for my dinner to cook a couple of days ago(I can't play my PS4 while I am cooking as the oven would burn the house down as it's downstairs and my PS4 is upstairs xD), and today I completed the first key race. I hate those races because the opponents rubber band and you have to use every boost and they steal boosts. ? Didn't get any trophies yet, just got the first race key while driving to a doctor's appointment. It's gonna take a lot of discipline to force myself to finish this stupid easy game.

• Like 1

well here goes my first post on a backlog forum I like the look of this but I have changed the rules to suit me as I only play the story at least for most of my games I have put these in the order of priority to complete them. When a game on a level is complete I will choose one from the next level to complete and so on although I may complete every game on the level to move before moving to the next level how ever I cant move to the next level until I've done at least one game is not as disgustingly long as a lot if not all the people on this forum *(seriously 200+ games) I have about 30 odd games including PS plus. anyway I've decide to get ads far as I can into my backlog before Christmas comes. Having just had my birthday the list has changed my priorities as new games will be down first as I'm pumped to play them lol. enough RUBBISH here goes my list (top is biggest priority)  (BECAUSE RED DEAD IS A MASSIVE GAME I WILL ALSO START LEVEL 2 GAME JUST TO SPEED THING UP)  btw green means currently playing line through means completed red means giving up 

1st level RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 (PS4)

2nd level  LEGO STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS(PS3)              LITTLE BIG PLANET 3 (pS3)

3rd level             R.U.S.E (PS3)                BULLY  (PS4)               AC EZIO COLLECTION (PS4) (REST OF BROTHER HOOD AND REVALATIONS)  

4th level DEAD RISING 2 (PS3)   MODNATION RACERS CAREER MODE (PS3)  MGS 5(PS4) CRASH BANDICOOTPS4)      

5TH LEVEL

ASASSINS CREED SYNDICATE (PS4)

DRAW SLASHER (VITA)

UNIT 13 (VITA)

ZOMBI (PS4)

HIT MAN CONTRACTS (PS3)

6TH LEVEL

HIT MAN  BLOOD MONEY (PS3)

GTA V (PS3) 

HEAVY RAIN (PS4)

RESISTANCE (PS VITA)

WIPEOUT 2048 (VITA)

MAFIA 3 (PS4)

7TH LEVEL

GRAVITY RUSH (VITA)

YAKUZA KIWAMI (PS4)

BULLETSTORM (PS4)

GOD OF WAR 3 (PS4

JAX AND DAXTER TRILOGY (PS3)

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL (PS3) 

SSX (PS3)

ONLY GAME NOT ON THE LIST IS UNCHARTED LOST LEGACY BUT WANT TO PLAY  UNCHARTED 4 BEFORE HAND (HOPEFULLY I GET IT  FOR CHRISTMAS)

Feel free to suggest what order I should pick the games to play in

ill update every sunday:)

Edited by arsenal4life1471

Little update for me. I finished up Cuboid a couple days ago. Been working on Ratchet & Clank, but my progress is slower lately cuz my new classes this term have a lot of homework. Hoping I can still get R&C finished sometime this week, and keep my backlog reduction rolling ;)

Spoiler

oApcJ74.png

Ultra Rare: Cuboid (4.75%)

Very Rare: Disney Universe (8.68%), Legend of Kay Anniversary (9.38%)

Rare: The Mysteries of Little Riddle (10.7%), Syberia II (13.22%), inFamous (11.82%)

Common/Uncommon: Syberia (21.75%), Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (22.15%), inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom (26.22%), Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 (50-65%)

This seems like a really neat idea to reduce one's backlog. My only problem is that nearly all of my played backlog is from the Ultra Rare or Very Rare category, so I had a bit of a hard time to choose my games. I hope that for my next pyramids, I either acquire a few new games that have a more common completion rate or that a lot more people play the same games I did and therefore reduce their rarities. ?

Anyways, here is my Pyramid:

Sff6dda.png

S76e34c.pngS117b9e.png

S307d7d.pngS96fd71.pngSb694df.png

S0095fb.pngS549d41.pngS41698a.pngS86593f.png

Spoiler

Ultra Rare

This is the Police (1,1%)

Very Rare

Dungeon Punks (8,02%)

Final Fantasy XIII (8,42%)

Rare

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 (10,36%)

Final Fantasy Type-0 (16,59%)

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns (18,15%)

Uncommon/Common

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (21,55%)

inFamous First Light (22,45%)

Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom (26,11%)

Oxenfree (23,75%)

I'm hoping to complete This is the Police first since it's also one of the games for my Gaming by Numbers entry. Other than that I think that I first want to complete the Kingdom Hearts series and then start on the complete Final Fantasy 13 playthrough. We'll see how that goes. ?

• Like 1

Well, finally getting back to my Backlog Pyramid. I just earned a couple of trophies in Ratchet and Clank(but you won't see them because I haven't synced my trophies yet and my PS3 is taking up my TV for several hours so I can't go to my PS4 right now) and will probably try to play more Sly in the future.

I want to use my swap to swap out Dragon Quest Heroes 2 for Dark Cloud 2. I played the latter in Kill Your Completion and I may be trading in DQH2 for credit because I want to have enough money to pay for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy for when I pick it up at my local Gamestop. :)

• Like 1

Finished up Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory, which knocks out one of the 2 very rare games finally. I will probably continue this challenge into 2019 unlike my earlier prediction of finishing by the end of the year, but it happens. Updated my original post for new %s and the completion.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2018 at 2:32 PM, Lojtana said:

This seems like a really neat idea to reduce one's backlog. My only problem is that nearly all of my played backlog is from the Ultra Rare or Very Rare category, so I had a bit of a hard time to choose my games. I hope that for my next pyramids, I either acquire a few new games that have a more common completion rate or that a lot more people play the same games I did and therefore reduce their rarities. ?

I think some people who had this issue fixed it by doing the pyramid in reverse. I'm thinking I may end up doing that with my next pyramid as well. Common games are hard to come by I guess :lol:

Slightly-faster slow clap incoming!

S5bc6b1.png

74%

Se31f9b.pngSe71b99.png

83%                    62%

Se85ebe.pngSd105df.pngS9e84a9.png

39%                  13%                    4%

See52cf.pngScf336e.pngS3e3da1.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngS4ef378.png

COMPLETE!    COMPLETE!             20%                     78%

2/10 complete!

• Like 1

Didn't make any progress as I kept ignoring all incomplete games (except Grid Autosport) for the last two and half months. <_< Would like to swap two games for now as I don't feel like playing Megadimension or Sundered in the near future at all. Overall my progress will slow down even more as it's likely that I will focus on the Spyro-trilogy for the next few weeks and afterwards Ride 3 comes out.

Might also swap other games from my pyramid when I feel like playing any of the open games I obtained prior joining the event.

S63a110.png

Sd2d12c.pngSa3ff8d.png

S5b04a1.pngSceee95.pngS193100.png

S7f0c6b.pngS94f543.pngS5a61a4.pngS7e981a.png

Ultra Rare

Grid Autosport (Plat: 2.27% / 100%: 0.78%)

Very Rare

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Plat: 19.16% / 100%: 5.07%) Finished on 28th July 2018

Ys Origin (Plat: 7.30%)

Rare
Abzû (100%: 14.60%)
Gravity Rush 2 (Plat: 20.18%, 100%: 10.85%)

Owlboy (Plat: 19.40%) Finished on 17th August 2018

Uncommon/Common

Muv-Luv (Plat: 39.42%) Finished on 5th August 2018

Muv-Luv Alternative (Plat: 55.95%) Finished on 1st September 2018

NieR: Automata (Plat: 32.57%)

Rime (Plat: 27.93%)

Changes:

RARE: Megadimension Neptunia --> Abzû

RARE: Sundered --> Gravity Rush 2

Edited by Crimson Idol

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Didn't make any progress

SAME. Well, I did just earn another trophy for Sly Cooper and the Thevius Raccoonus by cracking open another vault and I finished two more Muggshot levels but that's about it, I'm going piecemeal here. Worse, I have rented LEGO Jurassic World for the Vita so my Vita will be tied up with that until it's platinumed, which means a stupid grind of the same chase level over and over to get that 2 billion stud trophy. :(

I am going to try to platinum Ratchet and Clank this week because Spyro is around the corner and I will focus my life on getting the platinum for all three Spyro games, but I don't see any of my other games getting any love anytime before 2019. :|

6/10.

Another one down. Manage to complete GTA: San Andreas.

I now have platinums for all the different GTA games :yay:

Spoiler

ffc915a0a8fac52934757fa7246b5152.png

Ultra Rare
Guitar Hero Live (0.94%) [current trophies: 47/50, 94%]
Very Rare
Skylanders: Spyro's Adevnture (8.98%) [current trophies: 28/38, 66%]
Wheel Of Fortune (5.17%) [completed 2nd September 2018]
Rare

The Adventures of Tintin (NA) (13.64%) [completed 14th September 2018]
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (13.04%) [completed 11th November 2018]
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (10.30%) [current trophies: 8/45, 11%]
Uncommon/Common

LEGO City Undercover (26.02%) [current trophies: 2/49, 3%]

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm (61.94%) [completed 30th September 2018]

Rango (54.17%) [completed 16th September 2018]

Virtue's Last Reward (NA) (37.92%) [completed 28th September 2018]

• Like 2

Lots of updates this weekend. Me too! :D I got Ratchet & Clank finished last night; only 3 more to go. Started playing Legend of Kay last night as well, so still working on the rest.

Spoiler

ZOHL4ew.png

Ultra Rare: Cuboid (4.75%)

Very Rare: Disney Universe (8.68%), Legend of Kay Anniversary (9.38%)

Rare: The Mysteries of Little Riddle (10.7%), Syberia II (13.22%), inFamous (11.82%)

Common/Uncommon: Syberia (21.75%), Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (22.15%), inviZimals: The Lost Kingdom (26.22%), Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 (50-65%)

• Like 1

Just in time before I will solely focus on Spyro I was able to wrap up another game (finally!):

Abzû is done

Really enjoyed revisiting the game, although keeping track of the collectibles can be kinda annoying. And I was surprised to see that I missed most of the seashells solely for the reason that I didn't fully explore the outer areas (the sea bottoms in the first few levels or the landmass in the sixth level <_< ). 

S63a110.png

Sd2d12c.pngSa3ff8d.png

S5b04a1.pngSceee95.pngS193100.png

S7f0c6b.pngS94f543.pngS5a61a4.pngS7e981a.png

Ultra Rare

Grid Autosport (Plat: 2.27% / 100%: 0.78%)

Very Rare

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Plat: 19.16% / 100%: 5.07%) Finished on 28th July 2018

Ys Origin (Plat: 7.30%)

Rare
Abzû (100%: 14.60%) Finished on 12th November 2018
Gravity Rush 2 (Plat: 20.18%, 100%: 10.85%)

Owlboy (Plat: 19.40%) Finished on 17th August 2018

Uncommon/Common

Muv-Luv (Plat: 39.42%) Finished on 5th August 2018

Muv-Luv Alternative (Plat: 55.95%) Finished on 1st September 2018

NieR: Automata (Plat: 32.57%)

Rime (Plat: 27.93%)

Changes

RARE: Megadimension Neptunia --> Abzû

RARE: Sundered --> Gravity Rush 2

Finished

5 / 10

• Like 1

Forgot to add this last night but since I am going to put Ratchet and Clank as #96, I have started work on it again. I've completed the first run and gotten to 74% trophy completion, just started the Challenge Mode now. I was surprised I got the racing trophies without much trouble. Gonna pick up Spyro Reignited Trilogy and playing through all three games to get some trophies so that those three games are Platinums #97-99. :D

Unfortunately I don't have time to finish GH Live till december due to a glitched trophy "Centurion". It just didn't popped. Have to leave the game with 82% completion and swap it to another game in the pyramid. ?

Anyway, one game in the backlog is completed.

Ultra Rare

S2f239b.png  Sd41631.png  Sc8e44d.png  Se54fe3.png

Dead By Daylight - 38%

Divinity: Original Sin - 24%

N++ - 89%

OlliOlli2 - 37%

Very Rare

S620e71.png  Se75abb.png  S639997.png

Knack - 100% (28 October 2018)

Resident Evil - 6%

Persona 5 - 7%

Rare

S7ebc7f.png  S1c2ee7.png

Unravel - 1%

God of War III - 7%

Common

S6344af.png

Wolfenstein: The New Order - 11%

Sorry I took so long to update, but I had to put in a proper image...

backlogpyramid.png

So yeah, FINALLY got another brick in the pyramid because I worked on Ratchet and Clank and got it as platinum #96. I have to wait until Platinum #100 to continue, but I have been working on Sly Cooper too. Just got to the third hub area and will probably spend my out-of-house time getting treasure keys for Mz. Ruby.  Should be at the final end-game level by December before Super Smash Bros takes over my life. xD

Small update from my side:
Grid Autosport is ready to pop :dance:

I'm online level 249 now and prepared one category in a way that I only have to achieve a gold medal in a RaceNet-challenge or do two races on my own to reach an overall level of 250. But as I planned it for my plat #200 I will hold off from finishing the game for now.

The only "problem" is that I also started going for the online-modes in Driver: San Francisco, which is also a potential candidate for #200. The same goes for the recently released Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. As I have fond memories of all three games/series back from my PS1-days it's hard to decide what to pick for the milestone. :hmm:

So this week has been a good success for me as I have completed red dead redemption 2 and I, by the end of the night,would have completed bully . Next week I will be playing little big planet 3 as I haven't touched it this week due to the fact  it will be my bros turn on the ps4 as I have hogged for the last month thanks to black ops 4 and red dead 2 after I have competed little big planet 3 I will move on to a game in level 4 as level 3 would be done thanks to me completing bully or I might go back and complete level 2 or start R.u.s.e but not sure yet. so here is the updated list 

key

green = currently playing

line through =completed ( I only am completing single player not platinum as I would never get through these)

red = giving up till the refreshed pyramid I will be doing after getting my xmas games

1st level RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 (PS4)

2nd level  LEGO STAR WARS FORCE AWAKENS(PS3)              LITTLE BIG PLANET 3 (pS3)

3rd level             R.U.S.E (PS3)                BULLY  (PS4)               AC EZIO COLLECTION (PS4) (REST OF BROTHER HOOD AND REVALATIONS)  

4th level DEAD RISING 2 (PS3)   MODNATION RACERS CAREER MODE (PS3)  MGS 5(PS4) CRASH BANDICOOT(PS4)      

5TH LEVEL

ASASSINS CREED SYNDICATE (PS4)

DRAW SLASHER (VITA)

UNIT 13 (VITA)

ZOMBI (PS4)

HIT MAN CONTRACTS (PS3)

6TH LEVEL

HIT MAN  BLOOD MONEY (PS3)

GTA V (PS3) 

HEAVY RAIN (PS4)

RESISTANCE (PS VITA)

WIPEOUT 2048 (VITA)

MAFIA 3 (PS4)

7TH LEVEL

GRAVITY RUSH (VITA)

YAKUZA KIWAMI (PS4)

BULLETSTORM (PS4)

GOD OF WAR 3 (PS4

JAX AND DAXTER TRILOGY (PS3)

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL (PS3) 

SSX (PS3)

ONLY GAME NOT ON THE LIST IS UNCHARTED LOST LEGACY BUT WANT TO PLAY  UNCHARTED 4 BEFORE HAND (HOPEFULLY I GET IT  FOR CHRISTMAS)

Feel free to suggest what order I should pick the games to play especially now I got more of a choice to choose from as the level go on

On 11/17/2018 at 4:23 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. As I have fond memories of all three games/series back from my PS1-days it's hard to decide what to pick for the milestone. :hmm:

If I were you, I'd have made this game my 200th platinum. If it wasn't for my promise to make Ni no Kuni that, this game would be in contention for my 100th platinum. This was the first Spyro game I beat back on the PSX and I love how they upgraded the graphics in the Reignited trilogy. I'm a bit mad at the difficulty, but I have to remember that back in the early 2000s, Spyro 2 was pretty difficult for me back then too. xD

Liked the idea of this so here is how I will start:

Ld41362.png

96% KH ReCom

L2e514a.pngLb6dda2.png

27%  P5                                                     88% F3

L374b80.pngLc72fcc.pngLd809e0.png

82% PASBR                                                 25%   DAH                                                     21% DP

Lba674d.pngL83c4bb.pngLd84bef.pngLa4489f.png

60% Batman                                      28%     LS                                                    58%   SP                                              35% Rain

Ultra Rare

-Kingdom Hearts ReCom (PS3) (4.93% Plat)

Very Rare

-Persona 5 (9.87% Plat)

-Fallout 3 (13.91% Plat, 5.20% 100)

Rare

-Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (12.86% Plat, 5.05% 100) (Will only be doing the plat so percent in pyramid will be for base game)

-Destroy All Humans! (17.46% Plat)

-Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (12.65% Plat)

Uncommon/Common

-Batman (64.89% Plat)

-Late Shift (68.82% Plat)

-South Park: The Fractured But Whole (25.75% Plat)

-Rain (28.13% 100)

Edited by StiffTripple_X
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonQuest238 said:

If I were you, I'd have made this game my 200th platinum. If it wasn't for my promise to make Ni no Kuni that, this game would be in contention for my 100th platinum.

Didn't you initially plan to make Dragon Quest XI your 100th plat (after planning to make that your plat #50)? Nonetheless I would say that's it's more important to play and choose a game for such a milestone that you truely enjoy instead of sticking to any promise. E.g. if you feel like Spyro 2 would feel more fitting than go for it. :)