That One Bloody Trophy!

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, Paulie1313 said:

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED

Best of the Best 
Beat IW best time on the Ship Training course in 'F.N.G.' (15.1 sec).

48Le91cd5.png

Have put some time into this over various periods and still can't get this damn trophy. Only one preventing me from Plat.

Best I've done is 15.3, but even after getting so close, every round after has been in the 16's or higher. 

So frustrating.

Have you tried using the pistol? It was the only way I could do it and get the accuracy bonus. I have a video for it with my run.

• Like 2

On 27/10/2018 at 2:24 PM, Jamescush147 said:

Flappy Goat.

FLAPPY GOAT!!!!!!! ?

Yeah I hate Flappy Goat. The controls are just terrible and the hit dictation is shit. Looks like I cleared a hurdle but it says I hit the darned thing. ?

Oh and the "Achieve a score of 500,000 points" in Beta Rescue Diamond from inFamous First Light. The darn hostages die easy and have these heavy armored bad guys always in the way.

I almost got it once.  Once.

I need that one done to get the other two trophies (Purchase every Upgrade/Complete all of the Challenges in the Game) and then the Plat.

Yeah, FG took me a good 45 minutes of continuous retries I think. So frustrating! 

Lb4de3e.png 

34Le1269a.png 

Mental Unblock 
Get a 350000 Drift Score in Mental Block with Ken's car 
40-bronze.png  (omg I hate that car!)

I didn´t even tried that prestige BS! 

L31ca67.png

65La51d70.png

Lands-Down 
Don't perform a Kombo over 4 hits with Bo' Rai Cho and win a complete Online Ranked 1v1 match 
40-bronze.png

what were they thinking? ?

BONUS:

L07514d.png

23La6e690.png

Hail to the King 
Jump rope 1000 times without tripping and obtain King of Jump Rope. 
40-gold.png

I completed the game back then (psx), but when i saw this trophy i said: oh hell no! f**k that sh**, not again!

Edited by fabiansc83

4 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Have you tried using the pistol? It was the only way I could do it and get the accuracy bonus. I have a video for it with my run.

Yes, my best run was with the pistol. 15.3 was tops, but since that run, it's been worse and worse.

I'll go back to it eventually. Congrats on getting it though, it's rough lol.

1 hour ago, Paulie1313 said:

Yes, my best run was with the pistol. 15.3 was tops, but since that run, it's been worse and worse.

I'll go back to it eventually. Congrats on getting it though, it's rough lol.

That and Mile High Club were rough. What is worst is I completed Mile High Club and the trophy glitched on me leaving me with to have to do it again. Took me several more tries to get it and I finally did. 

If you plan on playing Titanfall 2 prepare for another tough trophy in Becomes the master. I found that to be more manageable than the 2 MW remaster trophies.

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

That and Mile High Club were rough. What is worst is I completed Mile High Club and the trophy glitched on me leaving me with to have to do it again. Took me several more tries to get it and I finally did.

Most people just use the glitch for Mile High Club. I spent hours trying to get the trophy and I finally got lucky. Too much RNG involved, and it's a crapshoot as far as when exactly the terrorists shoot you.

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Most people just use the glitch for Mile High Club. I spent hours trying to get the trophy and I finally got lucky. Too much RNG involved, and it's a crapshoot as far as when exactly the terrorists shoot you.

I knew of the glitch but I was determined I was going to do it legit, even after the trophy glitched on me first time completing it I still did it legit. Yeah it can be a plat breaker if people didn't use the glitch. 

On 10/29/2018 at 7:16 PM, snakebit10 said:

I knew of the glitch but I was determined I was going to do it legit, even after the trophy glitched on me first time completing it I still did it legit. Yeah it can be a plat breaker if people didn't use the glitch. 

Yeah I didn't do any research on the glitch until after I got the trophy, would of saved me hours of frustration.

I'm not all too good at first person shooters either, so that was another thing.

5 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Yeah I didn't do any research on the glitch until after I got the trophy, would of saved me hours of frustration.

I'm not all too good at first person shooters either, so that was another thing.

I'd say I am decent at shooters but I really suck when I am on such a tight time limit like in Mile High Club, plus having to do it on veteran. 

FFX: Chocobo rider, requires you to beat the race at a time od 00:00. I tried a couple of million times before giving up in frustration. I always intended on going back to FFX as I aimed to collect all the FF plats, but this one might be the one that prevents me from doing so. I never struggled so much with an FF game as I usually eventually get the plat with time and effort, but this one didn't budge for me.

Tales of Zestiria Sweet 16: That skill sheet was like greek and latin to me, so I just didn't comprehend this despite the guide and ignored the skill sheet completely for the whole game. 

Uncharted: Fight For Fortune

13L30a9da.png

15L44ea46.png

Master Fortune Hunter II & III

Neither of these trophies are technically difficult, but they are two trophies that come to mind as being two of the most annoying and frustrating I have come across in a long time.

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune is not a difficult game, but it heavily relies on luck. You are required to beat all opponents X number of times to earn these trophies. 

Both the Uncharted 2 and 3 DLC cost money, and Fight for Fortune is basically a card game that is heavily driven on luck. You can play an opponent for 3 - 5 times and still lose because of the cards you were given, and how lucky your opponent was. 

So essentially you're probably looking at 20 - 25 hours to 100 percent Uncharted: Fight For Fortune, mostly because of how many times you have to beat every single opponent in the game. Both Uncharted 2 and 3 have certain objectives you have to fulfill on certain opponents that are absolutely infuriating, and this is the reason why I have left this game unfinished. I have four trophies left to 100 percent this game, but right now I just don't have the will to tolerate something that is going to screw me over just because I have bad luck. 

Because it is a card game, because it is only available on the Playstation Vita, and because it is so far off from any other Uncharted game that was released, Fight For Fortune is easily the worst Uncharted game that I've played.

Edited by Spaz

I have three trophies and the only ones missing to unlock platinum on their respective games and I hope one day to achieve them, but for now, I am a defeated man.

Rogue Legacy - Thanatophobia
WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less

As you may know, this is all luck based, everything must go according to plan, and you better hope to defeat at least two bosses on your first guy otherwise it's impossible. I still play this game, but only for fun, after literally hundreds of times trying, I gave up.

Gran Turismo 6 - Autobarmy
Travel 7,903 miles (12,718km) in total - the length of the Autobahn.

Grind, grind, grind. It's not that hard tbh, there are still a lot of races on my carrer to complete and stack up some kilometers on my counter, but with so many games coming out, not sure if I'll return to GT6.

MXGP (PS3) - Motocross star
Get 1000000 fans in Career mode

To give you some context. Finishing a season, which consists on 14 tracks, each a minimum of two races 3 laps each, taking up to 2h to complete a full career earns you close to 100.000 fans. So, I need 20h of boring gameplay to earn this trophy. The game is not made, not at all, but you have to play on the easiest difficulty just to be safe, since not reaching team objectives subtracts fans from your counter. So I play on easy not to take more time than it should but then it gets boring. I could only complete the career 4 times and gave up. (You may be wondering, why only on PS3? This trophy was so ridiculous that they reduced the number of fans on PS4 and Vita from 1.000.000 to 100.000, thanks a lot Milestone)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, B1rvine said:

17Lab53b7.png

Wingate Whacker

Several of the games in Capcom’s Arcade Cabinet are frustrating, but this one is super frustrating. I made it to the final boss, and after nearly 48 hours of failures my PS3 froze, and that was that.

Yeah this collection is no joke. 

Commando is the other game that is extremely frustrating, mostly due to the fact that there’s no continues. That and Son Son have to be done in one go, I think there’s one other game in the collection that doesn’t have continues. 

I bought this during a sale around a year ago and I’m afraid to put Capcom Arcade Cabinet on my main account. I played for a few hours on my alt and determined “Well, that’s enough frustration for now”.

Far Cry 2

46L9a9c29.png

Warlord
Achieve Rank 30 (Ranked Match)

For this trophy specifically people would perform a glitch that would earn them this trophy and save them spending more insane hours leveling up, so I left this trophy for last, BUT yours truly screwed up at one of the most important requirement for it, and now I'm pondering whether to wait for some kinda miraculous bug to fix the situation or continuing the long road of grinding 200+ hours to reach it normally T-T