That One Bloody Trophy!

1 hour ago, WickleWummy said:

And I am not a smart pickle so I have 0 clue what you mean when you say to save it to Cloud or USB, I heard of them (not sure at all what they actually are though) but not sure if you'd be able to use that on ze Vita which I'm playing it on.

You transfer your save to the Cloud/USB. Type in a Google search if you're having trouble.

I played those games on PS4. Not sure if you have that option on Vita.

Edited by Spaz

• 3 weeks later...

The platinum for Heart & Slash. 

I'm at 84% and as much as I'd like to get it done it doesn't seem possible at all. I need to kill around 15 more types of police dog for the bad puppy trophy but everytime I get to the second area to start doing kills the game crashes. Every fucking time! This is just one of the many problems with this broken mess. At least 5 times when I've got right to the end area of the game elevators have glitched out on me which doesn't allow you to progress to the top were the final boss is. Hours wasted. My character randomly gets stuck in walls or the floor. It has shitty RNG luck based crap. 

Its a shame because the game is actually quite a fun little hack slash one but it's that much of a glitch ridden piece of shit that it becomes unplayable. 

Avoid at all costs! 

On 29/06/2018 at 11:32 PM, DizzyDavidson said:

I mentioned this a few times before, but... WipEout HD - the Elite Campaign. I think I used all the excuses why I can’t do it (maybe I just suck), however some I can work around. Like controller - got a new one, or enemy shooting the crap outta you - don’t fully upgrade the game.

You don't suck, it's just really really hard, and on top of that, highly luck based on how badly the AI decides to screw you or pull away, the worst one to do is the 8 race championship, I almost bent my controller in half lol but I swear the game counts your losses or something, and the more you try the better it becomes, just have to keep at it, if you haven't done it already 

• 3 months later...

For now it's this...

Downwell

Well Master (Beat the Boss - Hard Mode)

22L62243b.png

Only trophy I need for the platinum and it's putting a lot of stress on me. Been attempting this for over 5 hours now and haven't managed to get that good run just yet.

Very likely I will get this in the next few days however.

the 1000 note streak in GH Live is proving to be a little tricky for me right now. Using the Alter Bridge song everyone else uses and I literally missed a single note in the entire song in one run, which would be fine if it was at the beginning or end but it was right smack dab in the middle. unfortunate stuff

• Like 1

'82-0' on NBA 2K15 (PS3). That would be one of two trophies in my way for getting the Platinum (0.16%). Immortal (0.43%) is easy enough, just grindy (I got Immortal before in a few other 2K's). But I stopped as I was feeling burnout from getting trophies at the time. I was getting like 200 a month for a year. That trophy was the only hurdle I thought I couldn't get over when I started 2K15. I never got around to it, although it was always in the back of my mind, at least until the servers got shut down in 2016. But alas, trophy hunter immortality was not for me. I can still get '99 Stars, 1 LeBron' (0.08%) as it's my last trophy on 2K14 (PS3) (0.06% Platinum). So immortality's still out there for me. Wish me luck for when I decide not to be lazy and get 99 Stars.

I was only 22 or so games in. The 2K14 '82-0' grind was still fresh in my mind. That grind was the worst I've ever experienced and at the time I was having thoughts about gaming in general. I kind of wish I would've powered through and got it for 2K15.

2K soured me when I found out they shut down the servers for NBA 2K17: The Prelude. Since the game was free, there will probably never be a fix.

My general rule of thumb is avoid some of those sports games if you're going for the platinum trophies. Those NBA games are far too time consuming and brutal for me to even considering putting them on my account.

Dj max Teknika Tune. Having to get an S+ rank on club mixing (the hardest difficulty) all of the inputs are done on the touch screen, I tried many times to clear it, but some of the songs are ridiculously hard and I don't want to damage my vita screen. 

GT sport. Xp lvl 50. I got every trophy but this one. I got GT5 and 6 plat too, I'll keep chipping away at it but racing round an oval 500+ times is a little tedious just to grind up pittence Xp at a time 

Well to be fair, I never bought a 2K game with the intention to Platinum it... Until 2K15. I haven't done that mistake since. I genuinely enjoy the NBA 2K games. I will still play a(ny) game regardless of if I'm going to platinum it. That way the experience of the game isn't soured (too much at least). Although sometimes getting trophies or looking at guides breaks my immersion or sours the game a little bit, but rarely does that happen.

For me it's one game mode but its linked to two trophies getting half way and finishing the mode

Game: Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Trophies:
Nerves of steel - Mastered the slippery game.

That's slippery - Became a slippery game god.

This was a bonus mini game that was achieved by making more goals in the fundraising. It's a complete mess and a pain to pass, I heard the PS3 version is slightly easier but Its on game I will never get the plat on

Mine was the DLC for far cry 5, I loved the Vietnam setting, I even enjoyed Mars (even though I heard people found it dull.  The thing that stopped me getting the 100% is the zombie mode.  As soon as zombies are mentioned I lose interest.  I find zombies boring, I have found you really can't have tactics in zombies when you play solo and I am a predominately solo player.  So it is run into an area, shoot one and back pedal whilst aiming for the head.

So it is:

DLC: Zombies: ReZolution

DLC: Zombies: DeceaZed to ExZist

DLC: Zombies: Gold MedaliZt

DLC: Zombies: Blood Zragon

DLC: Zombies: Killer BeeZ

Edited by Angelusbane
Forgot to put the trophies in

The "It's in the trial" trophy in Dante's Inferno to get the 100%. I only need two single player trials (both with Lucia) with one i get stuck in a stage where you have to kill the summoner in less than 1:30 minutes, there are enemies everywhere harassing you and those DAMNABLE electrical obstacles that drain your life like orange juice, not to mention that is way too easy to fall  because you are being pressured by the clock and you have limited attempts in that trial. The other one is the 25th trial. In that place, i always get stuck in the Acre stage with the demonic enemies engulfed in fire and the saw obstacles. When i get to the stage i don't have sufficient mana to cast the holy armor (which is almost mandatory needed to survive).

Hard to the core from Dead Space 2.

That difficulty mode was just too much for me. Managed to get near the end of Chapter 10 but at that point I was just done with it. Might go back to it though since it's been 5 or 6 years now xD

Also, on a more embarrasing note, still haven't gotten the Rockhound trophy from the first inFAMOUS. I always lost track of my progress and just got fed up with it.

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

For me it's one game mode but its linked to two trophies getting half way and finishing the mode

Game: Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Trophies:
Nerves of steel - Mastered the slippery game.

That's slippery - Became a slippery game god.

This was a bonus mini game that was achieved by making more goals in the fundraising. It's a complete mess and a pain to pass, I heard the PS3 version is slightly easier but Its on game I will never get the plat on

The worst part of that one is when you manage to do it finally, only to not have the trophy pop because you didn't take the right path so you ended up at a fake end!

Flappy Goat.

FLAPPY GOAT!!!!!!! ?

Yeah I hate Flappy Goat. The controls are just terrible and the hit dictation is shit. Looks like I cleared a hurdle but it says I hit the darned thing. ?

Oh and the "Achieve a score of 500,000 points" in Beta Rescue Diamond from inFamous First Light. The darn hostages die easy and have these heavy armored bad guys always in the way.

I almost got it once.  Once.

I need that one done to get the other two trophies (Purchase every Upgrade/Complete all of the Challenges in the Game) and then the Plat.

• Like 1

For me that would be a trophy from Red Dead Redemtption:

91S7af40b.png

Kingpin - Fight off 8 unique players during your time on top during Land Grab in Multiplayer Free Roam.

I never got more than six kills before I got the boot myself. If I had gotten to seven, maybe I'd have tried to get it get the rest of the trophies for 100%, but at that time, I had lost interest. Fortunately, it is not required for the Plat.

CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED

Best of the Best 
Beat IW best time on the Ship Training course in 'F.N.G.' (15.1 sec).

48Le91cd5.png

Have put some time into this over various periods and still can't get this damn trophy. Only one preventing me from Plat.

Best I've done is 15.3, but even after getting so close, every round after has been in the 16's or higher. 

So frustrating.

Edited by Paulie1313