Let's Play SAO

Well, I've already platted my only SAO game HF and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get another SAO game until 2020 (they're expensive! <_< Or at least they were when I last checked a year ago... Actually, I just checked and yeah, they are still expensive except for the only one I've played so far.), so I don't know if you want to put me down for this but the main reason I'm posting this is below:

On 7.7.2018 at 10:22 PM, Dav9834 said:

Lmao!! I'll take all 3!!! xD

><  I know, I've been sick twice in the past 2 months, 3 times in 2018(something is really weird as I never get sick in the summer, but a lot of people have), 

and I get sick for weeks - _ - 

tumblr_mt91fiK5O61sgvgllo1_400.gif

Oddly I had a fever last night, I'm hoping it was just food poisoning :/

But It's still coming this summer! Just lost some time :'(

Come on Dav, don't tell me that while I went on my 

Spoiler

13 months

long hiatus (I swear that's not an elaborate plan of mine but just one hell of a coincidence) there hasn't been a single Song Vote that I've missed. How did that happen? I mean, I appreciate you waiting for me but I'm here now, we can finally have another SV. ;) 

But since it's coming this summer, I guess that means SV is confirmed to be back exactly on the 23rd of September according to Google.

1 hour ago, xFalionx said:

Well, I've already platted my only SAO game HF and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get another SAO game until 2020 (they're expensive! <_< Or at least they were when I last checked a year ago... Actually, I just checked and yeah, they are still expensive except for the only one I've played so far.), so I don't know if you want to put me down for this but the main reason I'm posting this is below:

Come on Dav, don't tell me that while I went on my 

Reveal hidden contents

13 months

long hiatus (I swear that's not an elaborate plan of mine but just one hell of a coincidence) there hasn't been a single Song Vote that I've missed. How did that happen? I mean, I appreciate you waiting for me but I'm here now, we can finally have another SV. ;) 

But since it's coming this summer, I guess that means SV is confirmed to be back exactly on the 23rd of September according to Google.

..... You were on hiatus.... For.... 

Ok so SV comes out next month instead, something about July doesn't feel right anymore 

On 7/14/2018 at 5:45 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Completed SAO: Lost Song. I don't need an emblem. It's nice knowing that there's help with these games.

Congratulations on being the First to plat a SAO game during this event

anime-congratulations-gif-9.gif

4 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Well, I've already platted my only SAO game HF and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get another SAO game until 2020 (they're expensive! <_< Or at least they were when I last checked a year ago... Actually, I just checked and yeah, they are still expensive except for the only one I've played so far.)

Added, You only go for digital eh? you'll typically find the best discounts on physical games which Hollow Fragment is not.

4 hours ago, xFalionx said:

SV is confirmed to be back

3 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

SV

Excuse me for saying this but, what the hell is Song Vote? Something You vote a random song or something?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Congratulations on being the First to plat a SAO game during this event

anime-congratulations-gif-9.gif

Added, You only go for digital eh? you'll typically find the best discounts on physical games which Hollow Fragment is not.

Excuse me for saying this but, what the hell is Song Vote? Something You vote a random song or something?

buG1nkD.gifwhaaa! You don't know!?! LyBVyor.gif

It's only the most popular(based on views per day(when active)) event on psnp! And it's a giveaway everytime! Usually games but memberships too!

Instead of explaining it, gotta show it! links! Here's 1 of them(seems a lot of the old threads need some personal attention, op post is not clean, server changes I imagine) 

More info? Lots! Thanks to @The Chosen Undead!! 

And I totally went off topic of this thread! But where there's a question on SV an answer must be given! ENTTghe.gif

8370765e0e27a234399e5ebc801aeb25.jpg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

It's only the most popular(based on views per day(when active)) event on psnp! And it's a giveaway everytime! Usually games but memberships too!

Instead of explaining it, gotta show it! links! Here's 1 of them(seems a lot of the old threads need some personal attention, op post is not clean, server changes I imagine) 

And I totally went off topic of this thread! But where there's a question on SV an answer must be given! ENTTghe.gif

SV..... sv :hmm: , I don't know why, but it sounds familiar. I must be imagining things. Maybe it's a typo and it should be SB? Those Sig Battle threads were a lot of fun :awesome: .

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

SV..... sv :hmm: , I don't know why, but it sounds familiar. I must be imagining things. Maybe it's a typo and it should be SB? Those Sig Battle threads were a lot of fun :awesome: .

Maybe THIS will jog your memory! :P

Dragon-Archon_Team4Smaller.png

e7ff8ee75f703e3cb30966ec5b05d27715317521

54061cffc1d4a5258c483919fa5a619815317520

Songs with Stringed Instruments, Epic Songs, Fast-Paced Songs and Songs Related to the Number 13. besides those themes I don`t get at all. SV looks kinda fun. if it ever gets active.

OH! No buts

Too bad the Full song is off Youtube which the link on SV XXVI was.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hmm, you may be on to something :hmm: .

You know, I do recall this.

8Oe0475.gif

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

OH! No buts

Too bad the Full song is off Youtube which the link on SV XXVI was.

Ya I gotta go back and clean/edit/check all the past ones, bad youtube bad

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

8Oe0475.gif

Ya I gotta go back and clean/edit/check all the past ones, bad youtube bad

I had a feeling you'd make use of that new icon before long. ?

I wouldn't waste your time, music disappears way too often on youtube (that's why I don't bother saving links), honestly I'd be surprised if even half the videos from the past SVs were still up. ?

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Actually, I prefer physical games in many ways but i don't have a PS4 yet and physical Vita games are rarer than inteligent alien life, especially in Germany, where I'm from. Usually these cost close to the same as digital releases and sometime even more. Hell, I just saw a German version of Hollow Realization listed on ebay for 100€. Why would anybody pay that much for this game? Though there is a Japanese version of Lost Song for 14€ but I doubt the game has furigana, so it would be a nightmare to play with my very limited Japanese skills.

Anyways, does that mean I get a custom emblem? In that case I'll proudly be the first to honor Lisbeth as my icon. :D I couldn't pick anyone else after my final screenshot in the game (which took quite a while to dig out of that 50 page long thread, by the way).

Spoiler

RM98L4n.jpg&key=f49d0b50a17789ecfee4b614

7 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

That might be because there hasn't been another Song Vote in what, one and a half years? :awesome: Well, at least now I'm here again to "motivate" @Dav9834. I feel it, that 13 month long hiatus was fate! :devil: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

e7ff8ee75f703e3cb30966ec5b05d27715317521

54061cffc1d4a5258c483919fa5a619815317520

No worries, I'm similarly clueless :awesome: 

32 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

Actually, I prefer physical games in many ways but i don't have a PS4 yet and physical Vita games are rarer than inteligent alien life, especially in Germany, where I'm from. Usually these cost close to the same as digital releases and sometime even more. Hell, I just saw a German version of Hollow Realization listed on ebay for 100€. Why would anybody pay that much for this game? Though there is a Japanese version of Lost Song for 14€ but I doubt the game has furigana, so it would be a nightmare to play with my very limited Japanese skills.

Anyways, does that mean I get a custom emblem? In that case I'll proudly be the first to honor Lisbeth as my icon. :D I couldn't pick anyone else after my final screenshot in the game (which took quite a while to dig out of that 50 page long thread, by the way).

Reveal hidden contents

RM98L4n.jpg&key=f49d0b50a17789ecfee4b614

That might be because there hasn't been another Song Vote in what, one and a half years? :awesome: Well, at least now I'm here again to "motivate" @Dav9834. I feel it, that 13 month long hiatus was fate! :devil: 

Why do you need German version, lol? xD

Just buy futsuu NA/EU versions xD 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, xFalionx said:

PS Vita physical games is Ultra Rare compared to PS3 & PS4.

100€! That`s a lot of a money for a German version of a game.

66b9aeddbd75cbb1185318c4a84073ae15317674

You go with this

ACBGRg5.png

With your name of course. @Masamune

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

I`am glad I`am not the only who`s clueless about the popularity :highfive:

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why do you need German version, lol? xD

Just buy futsuu NA/EU versions xD 

Silly Satoshi, that was just my example for the high prices. Of course the German version is even rarer than the English versions because of the smaller region, so now it's more of a collectible. I'd personally prefer a normal NA/EU version because the German version sometimes doesn't even come with the English translations which I vastly prefer to the German ones (especially in the case of HF, where the translation probably was the funniest part of the game. :D)

The problem is just that you can only very rarely find foreign games on the German ebay site, thus increasing the price (except for the Japanese version, probably because the Vita is still alive over there (or so I've heard), so there's many copies to go around). Otherwise importing the games would also not be a viable option in most cases because of the ludicrous shipping costs involved...

I only see one solution: Moving to Japan, where people actually appreciate great consoles.

26 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

PS Vita physical games is Ultra Rare compared to PS3 & PS4.

100€! That`s a lot of a money for a German version of a game.

Yep, that's just a crazy example, though. Normal English versions of the games usually hover between 30€ and 50€, so it's basically the same as in the PSN Store if you account for shipping costs.

26 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

You go with this

ACBGRg5.png

With your name of course. @Masamune

Yay, I can't wait. :) 

Went and killed the 91st floor boss with no deaths and LA by me.

WeeNaughtyFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Spoiler

67640557df1738c5b49a37ed49852bbf15317793

Just 92-100 bosses left to kill with no deaths and LA by me. I`am definitely going to do it after Shining Resonance Refrain and Warriors: Legends of Troy.

Oh yeah, is it possible to grind for Levels with Yuuki by my side Post-Game?

• Like 2

@xFalionx

fKa3foZ.png

@Leon Castle See, I knew there would be other Liz fans other than myself. :P Not as good as Sinon, but she is in my top 3. xD 

Oh, & I guess you could add me to the participant list too. I've already finished Re: Hollow Fragment, Lost Song, & Hollow Realization, but I do have the original Fragment for the Vita I haven't started yet. :hmm: It won't be anytime soon, but hopefully I'll have it done before the end of the year. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Leon Castle See, I knew there would be other Liz fans other than myself. :P Not as good as Sinon, but she is in my top 3. xD 

Oh, & I guess you could add me to the participant list too. I've already finished Re: Hollow Fragment, Lost Song, & Hollow Realization, but I do have the original Fragment for the Vita I haven't started yet. :hmm: It won't be anytime soon, but hopefully I'll have it done before the end of the year. 1f605.png

I was thinking you was a Clairvoyant.

Added. I need to do the original Fragment for the Vita that I need to do a new save file for. which won`t be before next year or 2020.

9 hours ago, xFalionx said:

The problem is just that you can only very rarely find foreign games on the German ebay site, thus increasing the price (except for the Japanese version, probably because the Vita is still alive over there (or so I've heard), so there's many copies to go around). Otherwise importing the games would also not be a viable option in most cases because of the ludicrous shipping costs involved...

Don't use German eBay, they are surely censoring weeb games from the search :awesome: 

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Went and killed the 91st floor boss with no deaths and LA by me.

Sasuga Los Angeles :awesome: 

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

WeeNaughtyFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Yuuki des!

• Like 1