Official PSNP Song Vote XIII - Winners Announced and a Special Surprise for Every Participant

***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

28 members have voted

1. 1. ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• Emphatic - Time is Running Out
    • Linked Horizon - Feuerroter Pfeil und Bogen
    • μ's - Start:Dash!!(μ's version)
    • Zedd ft. Hayley Williams - Stay The Night
    • Timo Tolkki's Avalon - Enshrined in my Memory
    • Night Ranger - Sister Christian
    • AVANT-GARDE EYES - Crystal Prism
    • Origa - Historia Crux
    • Ylvis - The Fox
    • alt-J - Left Hand Free
    • Alice Cooper - He's Back
    • Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
    • Shootie HG - Crazy Chocobo
    • Avicii - Wake Me Up
    • Megadeth - Thirteen
    • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Nikopol
    • Kris Kitko - Phobia Song

Oh god, so I only have 2 days to find something that relates to the number 13 in devious ways? I guess if I were to describe my current emotional state using a band name it would be "Panic! At the Disco".  :S

Well, at least I already have a song for the SV that was supposed to be out ages ago, so I'll only need to look for one song. :D

Oh god, so I only have 2 days to find something that relates to the number 13 in devious ways? I guess if I were to describe my current emotional state using a band name it would be "Panic! At the Disco".  :S

Well, at least I already have a song for the SV that was supposed to be out ages ago, so I'll only need to look for one song. :D

If 2 days isn't enough I can always extend the timer :D.

If 2 days isn't enough I can always extend the timer :D.

Nah, I just thought of something that will make it quite easy to find songs that qualify, so 2 days should be alright. :)

Edit: I just saw the image at the end of the OP and I have to say that really reminds me of the black cat I used to have. That I probably had the best days of my life while she was alive was certainly the main reason why I don't have the slightest belief in superstitions.

Edited by xFalionx

You guys seriously missed out a number?

tumblr_inline_oc16ob8tOj1qfk056_500.gif

Anyways, I have a song to submit.. but I'm sure it's probably the first thing that pops into a lot of people's minds so it will be a race of who can submit it first I'm sure.

it was intentionally skipped as he has a phobia dealing with 13 it seems

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

it was intentionally skipped as he has a phobia dealing with 13 it seems

Is there a name for this phobia? I'm interested now.

Edit: Triskaidekaphobia, now I know there's people out there scared of my lucky number. :o

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 1

TIme to do some more research for songs, accounting exam on Monday? Nah, I'll just spend my time looking for a 13 related song :P

Edit: *sees that post in SV 13 is the 13th post* Looks like I've got some good timing. Well, with that I guess either I'm going to win by a big margin, or get no votes whatsoever.

Edited by ratchet2425
  • Like 1

You guys seriously missed out a number?

tumblr_inline_oc16ob8tOj1qfk056_500.gif

Anyways, I have a song to submit.. but I'm sure it's probably the first thing that pops into a lot of people's minds so it will be a race of who can submit it first I'm sure.

Yeah everything related to 13 gets skipped :(. That's why I'm hoping this intervention SV will cure Dave of his fear :D.

Edit: Triskaidekaphobia, now I know there's people out there scared of my lucky number. :o

That's interesting, and 13 is my lucky number too :highfive:.

TIme to do some more research for songs, accounting exam on Monday? Nah, I'll just spend my time looking for a 13 related song :P

Good luck, let me know if you need more time.

Yeah everything related to 13 gets skipped :(. That's why I'm hoping this intervention SV will cure Dave of his fear :D.

That's interesting, and 13 is my lucky number too :highfive:.

What does Dave do when the date is actually the 13th? Does he lock himself away for the whole day so there's no chance of him seeing the 13th on anything? :o  Is he terrified of your posts?

What does Dave do when the date is actually the 13th? Does he lock himself away for the whole day so there's no chance of him seeing the 13th on anything? :o  Is he terrified of your posts?

Pretty much yeah, I don't think we're going to see much of him. He also managed to get 100 posts in a single day to go from 1,300 to 1,400 posts.

Quick Dragon, better get 983 posts. :P

Sure I'll just do that in a single day :P. Come to think of it, it's possible if I spam every thread in the Guide Team subforum. That would be 1,200+ posts :hmm:.

Had to dig through 33 pages in the PM, but found this one:

acxacWq.png

And also this one, which I promised would be in SVXIII :awesome:

9NBN69y.png

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Sure I'll just do that in a single day :P. Come to think of it, it's possible if I spam every thread in the Guide Team subforum. That would be 1,200+ posts :hmm:.

Had to dig through 33 pages in the PM, but found this one:

acxacWq.png

And also this one, which I promised would be in SVXIII :awesome:

9NBN69y.png

I do like the effort of whoever framed that. xD  That's fancy shit, IVC.. we normally just link screens with no editing.. took with a phone. lol

Actually, it was alot easier than I thought, just looked through a couple albums I had laying around (Yes, in the year 2016 I still buy cds to get alot of my music) and found 3 that came out in 2013 :) Now to narrow it down to a song I think people will like.

I do like the effort of whoever framed that. xD  That's fancy shit, IVC.. we normally just link screens with no editing.. took with a phone. lol

Courtesy of Masamune :D, he does all of the photoshopping for the SV.  

Actually, it was alot easier than I thought, just looked through a couple albums I had laying around (Yes, in the year 2016 I still buy cds to get alot of my music) and found 3 that came out in 2013 :) Now to narrow it down to a song I think people will like.

Awesome, I still haven't decided on a song :lol:.

Courtesy of Masamune :D, he does all of the photoshopping for the SV.

Actually, I don't think I did that silver framed one, if I did, I honestly don't remember... silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 I do remember taking the 1,313 one though, but that's nothing special. :P

Yay, someone else that has that as their lucky number. :yay: I even made a new PSN account so I could have XIII in it. xD

• Like 1

Actually, I don't think I did that silver framed one, if I did, I honestly don't remember... silence-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625 I do remember taking the 1,313 one though, but that's nothing special. :P

Yay, someone else that has that as their lucky number. :yay: I even made a new PSN account so I could have XIII in it. xD

Lol :lol:.

That makes three of us :highfive:.