Should i plat sleeping dogs for the 3rd time?

LegolasRanger

I never really understood why people do the same trophy list in every possible format. Sure I've played the same game on a couple of different versions but generally because I enjoy the game, not just to bang out another plat. At that point it seems like people care less about games in general and are only interested in getting as many trophies as possible.

3 minutes ago, LegolasRanger said:

Thanks sleeping dogs is just a beautiful game.. im downloading beyond souls two hopefully that's a good game to plat

play without doubt is an awesome game,i'll do the same very soon

Edited by locoporkko

19 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I never really understood why people do the same trophy list in every possible format. Sure I've played the same game on a couple of different versions but generally because I enjoy the game, not just to bang out another plat. At that point it seems like people care less about games in general and are only interested in getting as many trophies as possible.

Personally, I like completing a franchise/series, and it doesn't feel complete to me until I've done every game, including stacks. So for instance, even though I've done AC Rogue on PS3, I wouldn't say I've completed the franchise until I do it again on PS4.

Also, some games are just worth replaying that many times. I've played the Jak trilogy on PS2, PSVita, PS3, and PS4, and they're great games so I'd happily do it again on PS5.

21 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

I actually loved sleeping dogs tbh i never really thought about just doing it for the plat but trophies make it more enjoyable

1 minute ago, madbuk said:

Personally, I like completing a franchise/series, and it doesn't feel complete to me until I've done every game, including stacks. So for instance, even though I've done AC Rogue on PS3, I wouldn't say I've completed the franchise until I do it again on PS4.

Also, some games are just worth replaying that many times. I've played the Jak trilogy on PS2, PSVita, PS3, and PS4, and they're great games so I'd happily do it again on PS5.

Well to each his own I suppose, like I said I've done that a few times. Heavy Rain, South Park, couple others. It's when they do it for simple games like I am Mayo and Sound shapes it becomes convoluted. Makes it hard to aim for the top when you know they have plats stacked to the sky, now if you'll excuse me...

kid-father-sing-me-a-song-from-your-gene

It’s a good game but not really something I’d feel motivated to play again quickly. The fact you made a post about it might indicate you should wait at least a little bit. ? I even felt a little burnt out after going back to finish the PS3 version almost a year after doing the definitive. 

I've never played the game, so I have no thoughts on that, but, if it's a game you truly love, I don't see why you shouldn't go ahead and go for it again! I'd say wait until you're really craving the game again before playing it so it feels less like a chore and more like genuine fun.

15 hours ago, DaRe said:

I've never played the game, so I have no thoughts on that, but, if it's a game you truly love, I don't see why you shouldn't go ahead and go for it again! I'd say wait until you're really craving the game again before playing it so it feels less like a chore and more like genuine fun.

lol i gave in can't pass on a lovely game lol

• Like 1