Celsius or Fahrenheit trophy bug?

I have done the requirements for this trophy at least 10 times now.

I've set it to OVERKILL difficulty, attached the 45 Degree Red Dot Sight to the Thanatos sniper, and ran Bank Heist: Cash.

I've been messing around with it by:

- Alternating which scope I start on (regular scope first/red dot first)

- Changing the gun I attach the sight to

- Changing maps from Bank Heist to Jewelry Store

I hit :down: before starting off on Red Dot (tried it both ways), I hit :down: immediately after each kill, and I perform each kill while aiming down the sights.

Is there something I'm missing here or is this just bugged? I've done some research and others have said that the trophy bugged on them, but so far no solutions have worked. I don't know what else to do.

I have exactly the same problème, i have try  different weapon (sniper/assaut rifle) with a lot of primary sight but still nothing.
i have try :
AK GOLD / M308 / R93 / NAGANT / AMR / TANATHOS / GROOM / EAGLE HEAVY / PLATYUS 70
with
45°red dot + " COMBAT / HOLOGRAPHIC  / SEE MORE / COMPACT  /SPECULATOR / TRIGONOM  / SOLAR / ACCOUGH / MILITARY RED DOT / BOX BUDDY / RECONNAISSANCE SIGHT"

And nothinggggggggggggg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

This trophy stills unobtainable, right? Someone contact with the company vía e-mail or something? They knows the problem?

If u download this DLC and u have a physical copy without Internet conection, still unobtainable? Or u need some upgrade for the game to play the DLC? I don't know.

Thanks! I'm interested in start the game in a couple of months. I have the digital copy but I need another DLC bundle. Still waiting to put on sales the bundle again.

6 hours ago, Half_Sober said:

I guess it's possible he was on a prior version and played offline to get it. Was just hoping maybe it was fixed. I'm waiting to start till it is.

Uhmmm... maybe with my later post. Someone tried to put a physical copy without Internet connection and the DLC installed? Idk if is possible this way or u need an upgrade but @ImStylinOnYaBro said not possible this way.

Which is the Twitter of the Developers? It sucks if is impossible to complete the 100%!

6 hours ago, Bray_Carl said:

Uhmmm... maybe with my later post. Someone tried to put a physical copy without Internet connection and the DLC installed? Idk if is possible this way or u need an upgrade but @ImStylinOnYaBro said not possible this way.

Which is the Twitter of the Developers? It sucks if is impossible to complete the 100%!

What I was meaning is it would have to be patched to a point where the dlc works but not to the point where an update glitched it and he would have to play offline. Say for instance he hasn't played since January. Hes running on a patch that allows him to play the dlc and just plays offline instead of going online and being forced to update to a patch that glitches the trophy. Looking at his profile it seems very unlikely that he would go out of his way to do this. He doesnt seem like that big of a trophy hunter

Edited by Half_Sober
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

I had a problem with this for a while, the solution it turned out is I was using the wrong scope. There are 2 different 45 degree sights and only 1 will get you the trophy.

I attached it to the thanos rifle and got it first try after figuring out the mix up.

So... it's possible to obtain? Or the update was later than u obtain the trophy? 

Thanks guys.

13 hours ago, Bray_Carl said:

So... it's possible to obtain? Or the update was later than u obtain the trophy? 

Thanks guys.

Saying I don't think it was ever glitched, I got it a while ago so can't test it, I just know I thought it was glitched until I realized there were actually 2 different 45 degree sights and only one of them unlocks the trophy.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 1:01 AM, Half_Sober said:

I guess it's possible he was on a prior version and played offline to get it. Was just hoping maybe it was fixed. I'm waiting to start till it is.

it was a prior patch. he had a friend he played with and his friend wasn't on the ps4 for a while so he didn't have it patched yet.  he went over, logged in, and got it w/o installing the latest patch.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2018 at 3:03 PM, BossMadMax said:

If you want this trophy, you can contact DarkSoul21121 and ask for help. We asked for help and he gladly helped us to get this trophy.

Let me guess, you give your login information to him, so he earns the trophy on an unpatched version of the game.

He is charging $20 for this service if anyone is wondering. Did he charge you two @BossMadMax?

Here is the message i received from darksoul21121 (the latest achiever,) ''You give me account and pass, prepare save, before attempt to obtain trophy, new save with sniper rifle and 45 gasket. Buy $20. And i do it for you.'' 

Now, i know this is happening for other games too, like Need for Speed 2015, but $20 for a trophy, which will be fixed in an upcoming update seems like a waste of money.

Edited by Wuthg21
more information

i laughed when he actually asked for 20 bucks. something to keep in mind, he is ukrainian, so depending on the region coding of hte game, i'd imagine most most EU, and certainly all NA and SA will not have saves that work on his copy.

@wuthg21  you hit the nail on the head, overkill has already patched unobtainables before, so its gonna be fixed when they release a patch.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys,

We have a friend with the physical version of crimewave edition.

Do you think it can work if we remove everything of the game from PS4, use the disk of the game, stop update and download only the dlc we need and try to get the trophy offline ?

We will try it anyway I think but in case someone already did it, it will save us some time. ^^" 

Thanks in advance :)  

(Sorry if my english is not good ^^" I tried my best)

16 hours ago, Paco-kun said:

Hello guys,

We have a friend with the physical version of crimewave edition.

Do you think it can work if we remove everything of the game from PS4, use the disk of the game, stop update and download only the dlc we need and try to get the trophy offline ?

We will try it anyway I think but in case someone already did it, it will save us some time. ^^" 

Thanks in advance :)  

(Sorry if my english is not good ^^" I tried my best)

You can't, the dlc needs atleast update 1.20 (or in that range), 1.30 broke the game. The only way you can achieve it is by doing the downgrading trick. @Mako has tested the US version but he already had the trophy, so i tried it with the EU version and got the trophy to pop. @deepventure123 also tried the method and he got the trophy to pop. Do note that he is not tracked by the site so he wont show up with the recent achievers.

Edit: Do not ask the three achievers before me, they will ask money for it.

Edited by Wuthg21

• 1 month later...