VeritableLemon

Celsius or Fahrenheit trophy bug?

22 posts in this topic

I have done the requirements for this trophy at least 10 times now.

 

I've set it to OVERKILL difficulty, attached the 45 Degree Red Dot Sight to the Thanatos sniper, and ran Bank Heist: Cash.

 

I've been messing around with it by:

- Alternating which scope I start on (regular scope first/red dot first)

- Changing the gun I attach the sight to

- Changing maps from Bank Heist to Jewelry Store

 

I hit :down: before starting off on Red Dot (tried it both ways), I hit :down: immediately after each kill, and I perform each kill while aiming down the sights.

 

Is there something I'm missing here or is this just bugged? I've done some research and others have said that the trophy bugged on them, but so far no solutions have worked. I don't know what else to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have exactly the same problème, i have try  different weapon (sniper/assaut rifle) with a lot of primary sight but still nothing.
i have try :
AK GOLD / M308 / R93 / NAGANT / AMR / TANATHOS / GROOM / EAGLE HEAVY / PLATYUS 70
with
45°red dot + " COMBAT / HOLOGRAPHIC  / SEE MORE / COMPACT  /SPECULATOR / TRIGONOM  / SOLAR / ACCOUGH / MILITARY RED DOT / BOX BUDDY / RECONNAISSANCE SIGHT"
 

And nothinggggggggggggg

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Same trouble here for me and two friends. We have tried a lot of things, ask other players conditions and try it....Nothing....

This trophy will be the only obstacle to the 100%.........

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

 

This trophy stills unobtainable, right? Someone contact with the company vía e-mail or something? They knows the problem?

 

If u download this DLC and u have a physical copy without Internet conection, still unobtainable? Or u need some upgrade for the game to play the DLC? I don't know.

 

Thanks! I'm interested in start the game in a couple of months. I have the digital copy but I need another DLC bundle. Still waiting to put on sales the bundle again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the dlc was released after the physical, so you can't do it that way.  i've tweeted the dev a couple times w/ no reply. they also seem to be impossible to contact, with no customer service email or anything. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone earned it on Sept. 8th. It doesnt appear to be hacked looking at their other trophies. Is it obtainable again?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Half_Sober said:

Someone earned it on Sept. 8th. It doesnt appear to be hacked looking at their other trophies. Is it obtainable again?

No idea how he did it, @ImStylinOnYaBro asked him if i remember our conversation. I tried several methods but nothing worked.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

No idea how he did it, @ImStylinOnYaBro asked him if i remember our conversation. I tried several methods but nothing worked.

I guess it's possible he was on a prior version and played offline to get it. Was just hoping maybe it was fixed. I'm waiting to start till it is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Half_Sober said:

I guess it's possible he was on a prior version and played offline to get it. Was just hoping maybe it was fixed. I'm waiting to start till it is.

 

Uhmmm... maybe with my later post. Someone tried to put a physical copy without Internet connection and the DLC installed? Idk if is possible this way or u need an upgrade but @ImStylinOnYaBro said not possible this way.

 

Which is the Twitter of the Developers? It sucks if is impossible to complete the 100%!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a problem with this for a while, the solution it turned out is I was using the wrong scope. There are 2 different 45 degree sights and only 1 will get you the trophy.

 

I attached it to the thanos rifle and got it first try after figuring out the mix up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bray_Carl said:

 

Uhmmm... maybe with my later post. Someone tried to put a physical copy without Internet connection and the DLC installed? Idk if is possible this way or u need an upgrade but @ImStylinOnYaBro said not possible this way.

 

Which is the Twitter of the Developers? It sucks if is impossible to complete the 100%!

What I was meaning is it would have to be patched to a point where the dlc works but not to the point where an update glitched it and he would have to play offline. Say for instance he hasn't played since January. Hes running on a patch that allows him to play the dlc and just plays offline instead of going online and being forced to update to a patch that glitches the trophy. Looking at his profile it seems very unlikely that he would go out of his way to do this. He doesnt seem like that big of a trophy hunter

Edited by Half_Sober
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

I had a problem with this for a while, the solution it turned out is I was using the wrong scope. There are 2 different 45 degree sights and only 1 will get you the trophy.

 

I attached it to the thanos rifle and got it first try after figuring out the mix up.

 

So... it's possible to obtain? Or the update was later than u obtain the trophy? 

 

Thanks guys.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bray_Carl said:

 

So... it's possible to obtain? Or the update was later than u obtain the trophy? 

 

Thanks guys.

 

Saying I don't think it was ever glitched, I got it a while ago so can't test it, I just know I thought it was glitched until I realized there were actually 2 different 45 degree sights and only one of them unlocks the trophy.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 1:01 AM, Half_Sober said:

I guess it's possible he was on a prior version and played offline to get it. Was just hoping maybe it was fixed. I'm waiting to start till it is.

it was a prior patch. he had a friend he played with and his friend wasn't on the ps4 for a while so he didn't have it patched yet.  he went over, logged in, and got it w/o installing the latest patch.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2018 at 3:03 PM, BossMadMax said:

If you want this trophy, you can contact DarkSoul21121 and ask for help. We asked for help and he gladly helped us to get this trophy.

 

Let me guess, you give your login information to him, so he earns the trophy on an unpatched version of the game.

 

He is charging $20 for this service if anyone is wondering. Did he charge you two @BossMadMax?

 

Here is the message i received from darksoul21121 (the latest achiever,) ''You give me account and pass, prepare save, before attempt to obtain trophy, new save with sniper rifle and 45 gasket. Buy $20. And i do it for you.'' 

 

Now, i know this is happening for other games too, like Need for Speed 2015, but $20 for a trophy, which will be fixed in an upcoming update seems like a waste of money.

Edited by Wuthg21
more information
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i laughed when he actually asked for 20 bucks. something to keep in mind, he is ukrainian, so depending on the region coding of hte game, i'd imagine most most EU, and certainly all NA and SA will not have saves that work on his copy.

 

@wuthg21  you hit the nail on the head, overkill has already patched unobtainables before, so its gonna be fixed when they release a patch.

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wuthg21 said:

@ImStylinOnYaBro At least he got 40 bucks from the two guys that were too stupid to understand that :facepalm: 

from the snark reply i got, i think those were freebies x)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys,

 

We have a friend with the physical version of crimewave edition.

Do you think it can work if we remove everything of the game from PS4, use the disk of the game, stop update and download only the dlc we need and try to get the trophy offline ?

 

We will try it anyway I think but in case someone already did it, it will save us some time. ^^" 

 

Thanks in advance :)  

 

(Sorry if my english is not good ^^" I tried my best)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Paco-kun said:

Hello guys,

 

We have a friend with the physical version of crimewave edition.

Do you think it can work if we remove everything of the game from PS4, use the disk of the game, stop update and download only the dlc we need and try to get the trophy offline ?

 

We will try it anyway I think but in case someone already did it, it will save us some time. ^^" 

 

Thanks in advance :)  

 

(Sorry if my english is not good ^^" I tried my best)

You can't, the dlc needs atleast update 1.20 (or in that range), 1.30 broke the game. The only way you can achieve it is by doing the downgrading trick. @Mako has tested the US version but he already had the trophy, so i tried it with the EU version and got the trophy to pop. @deepventure123 also tried the method and he got the trophy to pop. Do note that he is not tracked by the site so he wont show up with the recent achievers.

 

Edit: Do not ask the three achievers before me, they will ask money for it.

Edited by Wuthg21
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the reply.

Well I guess the 100% is still far away.... ^^" 

I will try the trick.

 

Thank you anyway :) I will come back if I made it or not. :) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.