spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Other ships:

Foch META

Wichita META

Well that maintenance makes sense now with all that stuff that was show in the livestream and man that was a new level of censoring for CN 🤣

Edited by AlterArchuria
Added ships
  • Like 3

WEll with the event lasting almost a month until June 19th i was epxecting something Huge.

And WOW Full French event with not one but TWO UR O.o

OH I'm gonna have such a blast with this event, super happy, can't wait for the update on thursday now 😍

I hope the Skins are a good theme, or well good in the theme they are, last time was a sport one for the French ships wich i would like if well done but it was pretty terrible.

AAAND Now Italy is the only faction missing an UR... (With The Dragon Empire i guess but there they'll have to choose i super Modern Ship i gues sif they are actually that strong in the chinese navy now)

• Like 1

On 5/17/2024 at 2:30 PM, AlterArchuria said:

spacer.png

At last two of my top 3 have a Oath Skin 😂

Some of the new skins without the CN censorship

uFC3SRrl.jpg

2grlA4Zl.jpg

yJyiEVXl.jpg

h6nSYxOl.jpg

aH4Lvk6l.jpg

7BCUffDl.jpg

A mix set of Swimsuit, Cruise Ship and Party Dress theme.

The ones also getting new skins is Adalbert, Harbin, Attilio Regolo (Cruise), Scylla Natori, Tashkent, Cheshire, Saratoga, Kursk, Tosa, St. Louis, Eldridge (Oath), Hai Tien (Oath), Chen Hai (Free) Lung Wu (Free).

kzKsoVXl.jpg

The New UI looks similar to BA's

DGHvaSOl.jpg

New daughter to Raise in Project Identity.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

At last two of my tAttilio Regolo (Cruise)

kzKsoVXl.jpg

The New UI looks similar to BA's

WAIT Attilio? What wher when? I need that! Hopefully it's at least a motion one :(

Ah i'm not the only one thinking that xD It's literally like BA with the Menu in the bottom, the charcter covering most of the screen and the Event stuff in the up Right :awesome:

Not that i mind waaaay cleaner and less annoying than now which half of the icons are indeed too big or unecessary.

I really should try the Project identity stuff i never even touched since release (wlel i haven't touched much OP Siren too...)

I told myself to not get anything more but i guess i'll get the Swimsuit bag, with 2 Motion ones and 3 L2D available it's a ncie gamble and at worst i'll have enough Gems to get lal 3 L2Ds since they all look incredible animation wise (And desing too even if i'm not a fan of Mogador it has chain-like stuff which i dislike but maybe it's "removable" like Devonshire :hmm:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

WAIT Attilio? What wher when? I need that! Hopefully it's at least a motion one :(

It's the upcoming paid Cruise Mission Season 17 reward so no motion or Live2D

btw The free reward for the upcoming Cruise Mission Season 17 is Foch META.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

It's the upcoming paid Cruise Mission Season 17 reward so no motion or Live2D

btw The free reward for the upcoming Cruise Mission Season 17 is Foch META.

OH :(

Dammit another year of waiting on that front i guess... At least i don't have to pay more aside the pass to get it it's a plus.

Foch Meta, neat.

Meanwhile the event started so far 30 pull got nothing from the new Characters, got 2 Gascgne U but ehi at least a new ship too!

qSQkMVk.png

I'm surprised at the Selector Event how few Heavy Cruiser and Special ships i'm missing like 10 each side even if i guess those are the 2 types that goes on event banner to get too compared to light Cruisers where i'm missing around 20 ships.

Also bought the bag, of course when i'm excited my luck decide to fuck me and give me out of 8 skins with only 3 static one, a static one -_- At least it's the best one of them i actually like a lot :hmm:

m6gWDd1.png

• Like 2

New Shipgirls:

Fesj6dul.jpg

Still not done with the SE PR shipgirls.

fgyT6tSl.jpg

Damn I got like 5 of her after a lot of already haves...

YrJp2WGl.jpg

UR is less "rare" than SR this time... I mean I got like 3 of her and 1 from pity... I'm poor now(in terms of coins)

Wr67rKPl.jpg

Not the SR i was looking for but I take it.

pRIu5Etl.jpg

After 210 pulls... She's home... There is a god after all.

New Skins:

z87Xjggl.jpg

The Ghost's free skin.

IxARL06l.jpg

Saved my gems for a skin I like for a shipgirl I like. First motion one too. Now to wait for a Musashi Live2D(Hopefully a Race Queen one like her little sister has) and Intrepid... who is not likely to get any.

Only the other UR and Elite left to get. That thankfully cost time instead of Cubes/Coins.

• Like 1

What are ya'll thoughts on the new UI? I love how it looks, however, it really breaks old skins where the environment is a small area around the shipgirl*. It also vastly improved widescreen skins like Anchorage swimsuit. 

*it's not just old skins, Regensburg bunny skin is worse off with the new UI.

7 hours ago, AndyKazama said:

What are ya'll thoughts on the new UI? I love how it looks, however, it really breaks old skins where the environment is a small area around the shipgirl*. It also vastly improved widescreen skins like Anchorage swimsuit. 

I find it to be very slick and a needed overhaul kinda reminds me of Arknights UI. I feel like the newer skins clearly benefit from it and the UR animation since even the "round" background skins still look very odd with more room now as well since we went from a small rectangle to a wide screen one :P But the biggest benefit of this update, the meta dock without a doubt i say 👍

I just read on Facebook that the latest patch includes a "collect all resources" button in the dorm. Game changing. now if we could only set macros within the game to get all our daily tasks automated...

On 5/22/2024 at 9:07 AM, AndyKazama said:

If you didn't see there is an option to disable the new format, if it's better the old one with some of them and you want that ;)

12 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

If you didn't see there is an option to disable the new format, if it's better the old one with some of them and you want that ;)

Saw that. Shouldn't need to tho. I'd live 😅

Ah, was waiting for this next uodate to post some of the stuff i got in terms of ships and Skins (Since i bought them just now 😛)

So here is all i got, gonna leave a spoiler to not make the post super long.

So, here are all the new Shipssince my last post!

Spoiler

xYttyDx.png

Thoguht i already had her, looks like not, i got her farming some Hard mode if i'm not wrong!

YgTI7iE.png

Found 2 in the end of her! I really like her desing!

MeMFfhB.png

With the Shop Crystal, and already have all her Power Ups so i'm done with that!

zJXnpaF.png

Another New Ship i got in my Event pulls, i know she's pretty strong for US Fleets so not bad :)

AI5mBTE.png

She's adorable :3

TM29333.png

The Character i used the Invitation on, she was the only one i was missing from that list so not and hard choice to do!

ICQkal9.png

Had to Reach 200 Pulls to get her, useless to say another terrible pulling session but ho well at least this one is after the wonderufl oen i had with the U event.

y91cXc8.png

SHE'S SO CUTE ^_^

And her all the new Skins i got!

Spoiler

CqL5aWG.png

A Nice one to get for free it's a good one :)

VhB4t1u.png

My God i missed this one in the previews and Tosa is INCREDIBLE, that barely see not see it's incredible! And who knew Tosa's Voice it's so strange hearing in this sexy tone Raiden from Genshin beacuse i recognized her instantly XD Anyway i actually got this one from buyng the Currently on sale Envelope, super Happy to have gotten this i was hoping for one of the 2LD or this one and so glad it was :3

luF9roJ.png

Wondeful skin i wanted it since the announcement, i don't even have Chesire now it's for the future XD

LsmliXv.png

Same as above, wanted it right away! Prinz adalbert is one of my favuorite charcters both desing and Voice wise i already had her Maid L2D for a LOOONG time as my secretary and so this one si gonna be the same, i'll probably even marry her in the future because she's probably actually my favorutie Iron Blood girl!

a8VjxY5.png

Loving Alsace personality and how embarassed she get 😛 a Great skin even if i'm not a Huge fan of well, Huge stuff let's say :awesome:

hp5kjtn.png

I tried it first and Boy was it Good, i like the vierw you get togheter with the package :awesome: All jokes aside i tried it with the tickets not sure not being a fan of St. Louis but i actually liked it a lot so i got it!

And that's all for now! I'm working towards getting Mogador and will probably buy her skin too when i have her, i'm getting too many skins but oh well ^_^

Boy this event offers a lot of stuff in the point shops with 2 Weapons even aside 2 Characters O.o

PS: MY GOOOODD SHE'S SO ADORABLE AND CUUUUTE! Can't wait to have this skin what a pity it's a static one, at least it's "Free" On the pass (well i buy it every time anyway)

iWx5zS9.jpeg

• Like 1

New Shipgirls:

PaCp2Vjl.jpg

Nur9rDZl.jpg

There all the new french shipgirls gotten. Now to grind for some Golden Crystal Fragments to get the last Mogador gear.

• Like 1

New Shipgirl:

oOEFZHrl.jpg

The free META... Still working on the last Sakura Empire PR Shipgirl.

Finished the event and got the last Mogador gear and the chat frame.

The last part of the story seems to be a recap or something from Shinano's point of view.

Kyh67Xkl.jpg

0MHRkY1l.jpg

Hopefully that means this year's JP anniversary will see the last of the Yamato Sisters: Yamato herself.

At last I got one of the better endings and the other versions of TB from Project Identity.

QDuyL3Zl.jpg

The Guide I found on reddit was helpful.

I put in a Spoiler

Spoiler

For each stage, pick the Growth Plan that matches the highest stat requirement of the ending.

Stage 1

4 weeks

You only have access to the basic Schedule (Class) activities. These increase the 4 basic Stats: Fitness, Knowledge, Charisma, Sensitivity

• Find the 1 or 2 Stats that you need, and start focusing on those activities in your schedule. The activities are tiered from Basic to Intermediate to Advanced.

• You will eventually need a little bit of all stats (around 300-400ish), but focus on doing the core activities 10 times to get them to Intermediate tier.

• Do all the quests required for the Growth Plan.

• Do TB's Thoughts quests.

Stage 2

8 weeks

Outside Action Points

You are introduced to Action Points for the "Go Outside" part. At this stage, this doesn't make too much of a difference what you do outside.

• It's not necessary to do the Main Quest.

• If you are stuck on a Main Quest, you will still accumulate progress towards the next Main Quest in queue.

• Each quest completed grants about 12-20 total Stat points, which is a decent reward for a one Action Point at this stage.

• It's not necessary to do Limited events. In fact, you will probably ignore them for the majority of Stage 3 and 4. Limited Quests with random rewards often grant you stat increases and money, and the magnitude of the reward tends to correspond to your stats in the associated ability.

• You can go to the Amusement Park or Holiday Resort (Tranquil Summit, Go Camping) to increase your mood.

• You can purchase Strawberry Milk from the Gastronomy District (Diner, Order) for an additional 1 mood.

Personality

You may also notice the Personality trait scores: Quiet, Peppy, Kind.

• Don't worry about this at this time. You'll have plenty of time in Stage 3 to address this.

Mood

Mood isn't too important yet, but something to stay cognizant of.

• You should always stay above 60 mood for the 40% bonus. But don't be so close to 100 that earning Mood would overflow.

• If your Schedule would cost you mood that drops you below 60, you should replace an activity with the "Relax at Home" activity for +1 mood.

• Get extra Mood from Outside as described above.

Stage 2 Goals

• Do all the quests required for the Growth Plan

• Do TB's Thought quests

• Stay above 60 mood.

• Skip limited quests and spend action points on mood recovery as needed.

• Change Scheduled activities to "Relax at Home" if the Outside Actions aren't enough to keep you above 60.

• Get your core stat activities to Intermediate or Advanced.

• (Optional) Aim to get 300 stat across the board.

Stage 3

16 weeks

Hobbies and Life Experiences

Your Weekly Schedule now has a second row of slots for Hobbies and Life Experiences. These will interact with TB's Ability scores: Expression, Musicality, Caring, Creativity, Athleticism, Dexterity

• Hobbies are the ones titled Basic Art, Basic Gardening, Basic Cooking, etc

• They grant +2 bonus to one (or two) of Abilities. They usually cost 4-7 mood and 30-60 coins.

• Each hobby has a stat requirement (example: 400 charisma and 400 sensitivity). If you don't see the requirement, your stats are already high enough.

• The single Ability hobbies will increase their reward with their tier (Basic +2, Intermediate +3, Advanced +4), but the hybrid hobbies scale a bit differently (Basic +2/+1, Intermediate +2/+2, Advanced ??/??)

• Life Experiences are the ones titled Basic Clerk, Basic Street Art, and Basic Farmhand, etc.

• They reward coin but cost mood.

• They will require a certain Ability stat score (example: Basic Gardening requires 16 Dexterity)

• Basic Clerk is a Life Experience with no stat requirements, but the other ones with an ability requirement will have better coin rewards.

Stage 3 Goals

Your goal by the end of this stage:

• ~2400 in your major Basic Stat (Fitness, Sensitivity, Knowledge, Charisma)

• ~20 in your major Ability stat

• Your desired Personality trait is the highest score among the three (Peppy, Quiet, Kind)

Hobbies and Life Experiences are going to be a major Mood and Coin sink. Be prepared to only do 3-5 real activities in a week. The rest will have to be "Relax at Home" to keep Mood above 60.

The Method

1. Set your fancy new second row to be entirely "Relax at Home".

2. Find the Hobby that will increase the Ability you need, and start earning the necessary stats to do that Hobby.

• For example: if you need 320 Dexterity for your ending, you will find that Basic Gardening rewards +2 Dexterity. However, it requires 250 Fitness and 400(?) Charisma. If you are lacking these required stat, you should start doing Classes to boost those stats until you meet those requirements.

1. Once you meet your Hobby's stat requirement

• Change your Schedule's first row back to the core activities that boost your major Basic Stat(s) (Fitness, Sensitivity, Knowledge, Charisma)

• Change 0-3 of your second row activites to be the new hobby. You add as many to ensure that TB does not drop below 60 mood.

• As weeks pass, you will have to aggressively switch activities back to "Relax at Home" to keep above 60 mood. Don't be surprised if you have weeks where you only have 3-4 core classes.

• Recover as much mood as possible via Outside Events (see below)

• Your goal is at least 20 points of the major Ability score and getting the Hobby to Intermediate.

• If you run out of coins, do Diner Work or Holiday Resort Fishing to get money back (see below)

1. Once you have at least 20 Ability score:

• You should now have access to a corresponding Life Experience that grants coins

• Replace your Hobby with the Life Experience activity. Try to get this to intermediate by the end of the stage.

• Like Hobbies, you must balance this against your core classes so that TB's Mood doesn't go below 60.

• You only need to do the Life Experience enough to get enough coins to fund the Hobby.

1. Alternate Hobby and Life Experience

• Hobby costs coins. Life Experience will reward coins.

1. Complete the Growth Plan

Outside Events

• Use Seaside Port Stage and Commercial District Photobooth to ensure your desired Personality trait is the highest score. You can get +20 Personality from each of these two locations.

• Focus on completing whatever's necessary for your Growth Plan and TB's affection quests (Thoughts).

• Focus on recovering mood by going to Amusement Park (+5) and Holiday Resort Camping (+2?), and purchasing Manjuu Milk tea (+2) from the Gastronomy District Diner.

• You can skip Limited Events that don't grant any relevant stat.

• You can do "Wander Around" if you're feeling good about TB's Mood

• If you need coins, you can do Gastronomy District Diner Work or Holiday Resort Tranquil Summit Fishing

Stage 4

20 weeks

Select the relevant Growth Plan. But I think this might be bugged because the Growth Completion reward doesn't necessary give you the Ability score you need.

Aim to stay above 60 Mood.

Schedule

• Your Weekly Schedule now has a third row for either Classes, Hobbies, or Life Experiences. Same as before, set the new 3rd row to be entirely "Relax at Home" unless you are overflowing with Mood.

• Your first priority is to meet the Ability Score requirement (320, or 240 and 80).

• Set your entire first row to "Relax at Home" and just focus on the Second Row Hobby for now.

• Same as Stage 3, swap the Hobby with the Life Experience if you run out of coins

Outside Events

• Skip all Limited Events unless they look relevant to you or your growth plan.

• Sports = Fitness, Athleticism

• Writing = Caring

• Angling = Dexterity

• Street Band or Musicians = Musicality

• Acting, Stage, Photos = Expression

• Art = Creativity

• In Stage 4, Holiday Resort > Tranquil Summit > Sketch has pretty high chance (100%?) of giving you +4 Mood as its random reward.

• You'll want to regularly be spending 3 Action Points on Amusement Park (+8), Holidy Resort Camping (+4), Holiday Resort Sketch (+4), and then purchase the Ice Cream Milkshake (+3) from Gastronomy District Diner.

• Spend your 4th point on anything. "Wander Around" is a decent option since there's like a 1-in-3 chance of getting +8 extra Mood.

• Altogether, this is at minimum +19 Mood from Outside, and probably +12 Mood from 12 "Relax at Homes"

Hitting the Stat Req.

• You can probably schedule 4-6 instances of the Hobby without dropping below 60 mood, earning you 20-30 ability points per week.

• Light Bulb "Inspiration" bonuses during the activities and Outside Work week will probably earn you a number of extra Mood and Ability Points as well.

• In practice, you'll likely be earning about ~30 ability points per week across the next 12 week period. You'll need to swap in Life Experiences when you run out of coins. Spamming Advanced Life Experience activities can generate tremendous amounts of coins quickly. (I had over 1K at some points) You only need as much coin to fund the Hobby.

• You'll probably reach your Ability score target in < 14 weeks.

• Spend the remaining time getting your Basic Stats to the stat req by using first row core class activities. This should now be easier with all the Mood from Outside Action Points and spamming rows of "Relax at Home".

• If it's looking tight, you can spend Outside Action Points on locations that grant stats too. Some locations can grant up to 40 Basic Stats (with an extra +40% bonus from mood)

Did follow it more or less. So long you use "Rest at Home" in stages 3 and 4 a lot(2nd and 3rd row). If you have the needed main stat like 4000 Fitness etc. then make the 1st row "Rest at Home" and make 2nd or 3rd a mixed row of 2-3 Hobby(so you 11 get Athleticism etc.) and "Rest at Home". Use the AP on Work and if needed Mood if not then things that raise Main Stat or/and Ability Stat unless there's a Limited Event that fits your growth plan (Sports for Fitness and Athleticism etc.)

HYRSQMFl.jpg

The new UI is better than the old one, heck looks like BA's... Need to do Cruise soon or I will regret not doing it like I did Frostfall(still waiting for a rerun of that one for story reasons)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...