Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

Girls i got from the event:

Spoiler

KrpeBi1.png

rHOwoMT.png

I got her and Lung Wu so many times on my way to get Chi An.

EVlzwHO.png

8xWTt7V.png

Kimberly turned into a goth gf.

S5sw6fZ.png

wDtXUEO.png

Atago but Chinese. At least that's the vibe i'm getting. Also she took way too many cubes to get.

Outfits for the girls i got:

Spoiler

fFt3m95.png

ggMFbaG.png

As for vday i just say behold the most loyal Commander in AL:

ukybV0N.png

MAlNEaj.png

• Like 3

Retrofit:

nwW55dpl.jpg

LpNKYwXl.jpg

Oath:

neSllprl.jpg

bJrkhXKl.jpg

No more Sub/Flying Dutchman type of sailing frigate until they start making URs

V-Day:

5ilgyVnl.jpg

cHsFhygl.jpg

Finally She is let out from NPC Jail

60wr00vl.jpg

Besides Soyuz, one maid SR, one META SR, two Elites(one of them being a maid)

Liked the Final Fight based mini-video they showed, too bad they did not gave one of the new or old Northern Parliament girls a Gi based skin.

• Like 3

New Shipgirls:

ahYjYGWl.jpg

6nI7XTHl.jpg

My first 10xpull and it gives me the META and UR. Might be long to I see this kind of luck or better in AL

9lJobGhl.jpg

4RI5P2ml.jpg

nhnRtIwl.jpg

Only 40 pulls taken to get them all.

Retrofit:

ekhyXxJl.jpg

Going for all Retrofit is a nice way to get low on funds... update AL with a Bank or allow me to send the over the limit coins to the void.

New Skin:

chSnyHpl.jpg

My Favorite of the new skins. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Is Trieste actually in the Current pool? -_-

Seriously i can't beleieve this, i got 3 impero, 3 Formidable, like 8-9 UR and 15 Elites and Still 0 Trieste in like 160 pulls or something, never have i been so unlucky with a character in Azur, I refuse to believe that Formidable and Impero are a 2% chance and Trieste a 2,5% because i can't get those 2 combined 6 times and 0 Times the Elite one -_-

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Is Trieste actually in the Current pool? -_-

Seriously i can't beleieve this, i got 3 impero, 3 Formidable, like 8-9 UR and 15 Elites and Still 0 Trieste in like 160 pulls or something, never have i been so unlucky with a character in Azur, I refuse to believe that Formidable and Impero are a 2% chance and Trieste a 2,5% because i can't get those 2 combined 6 times and 0 Times the Elite one -_-

I feel you, the Elite rate up is a lie.

• Like 2

This last event was just cursed for me in regards to the Elite:

Spoiler

3RqGHYe.png

Had gotten her twice and that at like 23/200

WdHA1hO.png

phF4wQS.png

Managed to build her twice... so no need for point shop lol.

Before that event i did also get:

PRNxig7.png

As for outfits i got that one:

zHcYq55.png

• Like 2

Nothing....

I went from 180+ cubes down to 10, got Shinano from the 400 pulls and already at 308/400 for New Jersey, so i did like 370 pulls probably in the last week, not a single Trieste....

Guess the game doesn't want me to use the skin i got for her during the Black friday, i was looking forward to it....

I just hope for 2-3 weeks of nothing like the next one mostly because after this joke i don't even waan play it more than needed, need a break and build up some "trust"

If anything i got a ton of new ships at least including Surcouf which i really wanted because her skin is gorgeous so maybe i'll get that to feel better...

I'll post later what i got and stuff not feeling it now.

@Tosmasta00 Mmmm it looks kinda, generic? Like Tower of Fantasy stile, vaguely Genshin.

It's a beta, an alpha even so early to judge but i don't expect much (If it's even true and not a fan made stuff).

Not that i'll play it, i am full with 4 Gatchas already i'm waiting only for Mugen and that's it or i won't have time for anything else, i'm skipping even ZZZ Personally.

PS: Nice purchase, it's a good skin, i got the 2D for Soyuz and The Ognevoy one from the bag last week!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I can do you one better

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/03/azur-lane-developer-announces-azur-promilia-for-ps5-pc-ios-and-android-creature-companionship-fantasy-rpg

Vqykze1l.jpg

With this I need a external hard drive for PS5 if I want to play Genshin,Star Rail Danmachi and other games alongside this.

• Like 1

The only concern I have is how well they will provide content since we seen some games tend bank more so on new chars then things to actually do.

Well on a positive side with the new azur rpg we can probably expect some spicy skins given manjuu at the very least :D

• Like 1

IMO, after watching the trailers that doesn't show what people needed to be open minded if they never see what Genshin Impact is like in terms of gacha system.  Like not just pulling the characters, but of course the weapons.  For sure, I've never played Genshin or any similar open world fantasy RPG which this is not my cup of tea.  Although with the rerun in Azur Lane mini-game as I could see a future crossover with Ayanami, laffey, Z23 & Javelin as they would fit right in.  Well see how generous in terms of pull rates percentage compare to Azur Lane.  But for now I'm sticking with Azur Lane & not rush in into doing a pre-register since rumor of this game to be release in October at the earliest.

• Like 1

Azur Promilia will have Male or Female MC choice like the Hoyoverse games Honkai Impact(Part 2 only kinda), Genshin Impact and Star Rail.

Seeing the MC, they are more like Star Rail's in being same character but different genders but the trailers and artwork might always show Female MC like Genshin does with the Male Twin. What I seen of gameplay it's more like Honkai than Genshin in battle at least with a bit of Pokemon(never played Palworld and never will) or saying the Kibo is more like Honkai's Elf something might be more right, the World gameplay is a mix of Genshin and Pokemon but you can't glide but no need for that as you ride a flying type Kibo instead (I always wanted to fly around on a Dragon). The gacha might only be character one like Azur Lane before it but I won't be surprised if "Legendary"/Boss Kibo is gacha instead of well final stage of the ones you get in Eggs. would be cool if you can ride on a Shadowblaze/Spitehorn.

bbOBOKsl.jpg

Looks like Azur Lane is adding more RPG skins.

ysONZlil.jpg

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

Just checked JP Twitter and saw we are gonna get Cherino from Blue Archive:

wdBGIT4.jpeg

She will be reworked or renamed as many hated that Anson was a loli and look like a joke character instead of looking like her follow KGV-class sisters. Looks like she will be replaced with a IB. Hope they use that Cherino-like design for HMS Sunfish/V1 and give that big Rig to the real HMS Anson.

7i6yeT4l.jpg

But the SR Choco Loli Maid and the two elites is coming as planned.

zoMxQ4Fl.jpg

• Like 2