Azur Lane

Artemisthemp

25 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

There is only Musashi, Shinano and Yamato inside Yamato class. The japanese thought about the possibility of do another two ships but never did it (number 111 and 797) 797 was a kind of "second shinano" but never did it. 

Do a second Nagato can be very very strange, if they do it then need to do the same with queen elizabeth for example how main head of the faction. I don't know, to be honest I really really hope see Yamato already and personally, I don't want see another "second version" of an already available ship because they alredy did it with Yorktown and the most resent UR Bismarck.

Did not stop them from making Kursk who was based on Soviet Large Cruiser Project "X" so it's a possibility they might try making their own Yamatos or hell Super Yamato.

The Queen Elizabeth 2 won't happen unless they plan to add Present Day Warships. Truth be told I be very happy if the UR turns out to be Yamato but like her sisters she's more likely to be next year's. Do Japan have other classes that is UR level like Yamato and Shimakaze? That said I don't get how UR works i mean Yorktown II is the 2nd Essex Class but the 1st Essex and 3rd Intrepid is SR.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Did not stop them from making Kursk who was based on Soviet Large Cruiser Project "X" so it's a possibility they might try making their own Yamatos or hell Super Yamato.

The Queen Elizabeth 2 won't happen unless they plan to add Present Day Warships. Truth be told I be very happy if the UR turns out to be Yamato but like her sisters she's more likely to be next year's. Do Japan have other classes that is UR level like Yamato and Shimakaze? That said I don't get how UR works i mean Yorktown II is the 2nd Essex Class but the 1st Essex and 3rd Intrepid is SR.

Is like you said, if they do the other two non-existent Yamato class ships, Yamato will be available 2 or 3 years later and tbh I don't understand why they want wait too much time to realesed her. She will be probably the ultimate battleship in any case for the lore this ship has...

Shimakaze was a car on the water, fast and with a lot of torpeodes and yes, probably find UR ship in Japan ships is a bit hard but probably there are still ships that can be part of this tier in a game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Seeing how they did JP URs then Yamato is next year, so it might be like this

1(three years ago).Shinano

2(two years ago).Shimakaze

3(last year).Musashi

4(this year).Amagi Ni? or even Nagato Ni?

5(next year).Yamato

This is just based on how the Yamato Sisters are 2 years apart in release. Looking at wikipedia, there's also 2 unnamed ships of the Yamato Class, hopefully they don't plan to delay Yamato by four years to make the 2 unnamed ships UR.

Imagine if the JP UR this year is a submarine, that would be a riot and cause a riot 🤣

4 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

There is only Musashi, Shinano and Yamato inside Yamato class. The japanese thought about the possibility of do another two ships but never did it (number 111 and 797) 797 was a kind of "second shinano" but never did it. 

Do a second Nagato can be very very strange, if they do it then need to do the same with queen elizabeth for example how main head of the faction. I don't know, to be honest I really really hope see Yamato already and personally, I don't want see another "second version" of an already available ship because they alredy did it with Yorktown and the most resent UR Bismarck.

Well Nagato could get the Warspite retrofit treatment, we haven't had one of those in a long time and since its been happening to a lot of other Big 7's it wouldn't be too farfetched.

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Is like you said, if they do the other two non-existent Yamato class ships, Yamato will be available 2 or 3 years later and tbh I don't understand why they want wait too much time to realesed her. She will be probably the ultimate battleship in any case for the lore this ship has...

Shimakaze was a car on the water, fast and with a lot of torpeodes and yes, probably find UR ship in Japan ships is a bit hard but probably there are still ships that can be part of this tier in a game. 

Well we can put it this way, if we don't get Yamato next event its clearly gonna be for a big story changing and/or anniversary event for sure since Manjuu would do that since well biggest ship making the biggest entrance/save would only make sense for that insane wait. I mean they do like to tease us since we haven't gotten the two Ashes everyone wants even though one is the face of AL being enterprise.

• Like 1

I don't remember all the recent ingame lore but has there been some big forshadowing going on? Like for example they done with Bismarck being alive which lead into us getting Bismarck 2. (Zwei is german for 2 btw)

That might answer what IJN girl we might get.

Edited by Tosmasta00

1 hour ago, Tosmasta00 said:

I don't remember all the recent ingame lore but has there been some big forshadowing going on? Like for example they done with Bismarck being alive which lead into us getting Bismarck 2. (Zwei is german for 2 btw)

That might answer what IJN girl we might get.

I recall Akagi did what not even a META can do. Single handedly defeat a Siren Arbiter

pf28sj8l.jpg

Which surprised Bismarck then she heard about it

0jk2OBzl.jpg

I do feel like we might also get a "Shin Akagi" of sorts. But making Akagi's Super Form a Ni(Japanese for two) Version is foolish as it was a power up and not a 2nd Wisdom Cube or something so Amagi Ni make more sense as she would stop Akagi from going all Akuma.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I recall Akagi did what not even a META can do. Single handedly defeat a Siren Arbiter

pf28sj8l.jpg

Which surprised Bismarck then she heard about it

0jk2OBzl.jpg

I do feel like we might also get a "Shin Akagi" of sorts. But making Akagi's Super Form a Ni(Japanese for two) Version is foolish as it was a power up and not a 2nd Wisdom Cube or something so Amagi Ni make more sense as she would stop Akagi from going all Akuma.

Well if someone crazy person had to do it without a doubt it had to be Akagi since Taihou or Roon wont move without it being commander related lol 

A little early but it will likely be out after the AL stream but Yamato once again tis but a Shinano dream. But damn that cake factory :awesome:

spacer.png

• Like 2

Went on Twitter just now and OMG V21Xtlst.png

New girls:

Spoiler

F5kietHXwAAeWYj.jpg

That smile i guess we got ourselves an Asuna now aswell. (For those that dunno it's Blue Archive related)

F5kie5mW8AEUirr.jpg

F5kifG4WQAArjsa.jpg

F5kifTPXoAAfh4c.jpg

Bremmy Oath skin:

F5kxQUfWAAAIDoH.jpg

Lützow:

F5k0AEOWEAA9Fdn.jpg

Collab:

F5kzCUXW8AEpaex.jpg

SENRAN COLLAB! WOOO!

Edited by Tosmasta00
  • Like 2

tBbTUSil.jpg

Houston II the new SR drop ship for the new Chapter 15... I hope we get to level up our Shipgirls to 130. Also hard mode for Chapter 13.

Wlzlm8vl.jpg

Nachi will get a Retrofit

It3TySwl.jpg

Princeton META and a Cheerleader skin for U-410.

Might be more info about the SK Collab(Homura is coming at last!) and maybe the new Tempesta shipgirl(they are getting their own Cat things)

hSGbOh7l.jpg

My cubes are ready for this beautiful swordswoman and Homura (my coins might not be ready though)

• Like 3

Day 2 was not that much in-game stuff. We get one more collab with something called "Katana"

F5peJVWWYAAwj00?format=jpg&name=large

So SK first and whatever this later in the year? Do anyone remember the last year we had two collabs?

We get two new skins besides the Swimsuits,Party Dresses, Moon Festival(just one for our speedy rabbit) and Race Queen.

ZtqierVl.jpg

We get Racer Essex and

14u1bNyl.jpg

Victorious in a Kimono.

A Season 2 of Azur Lane: Slow Ahead! is coming. That reminds me did the Manga ever end? I recall reading it at times then a chapter appeared on Twitter

Too bad there was nothing about Tempesta so gotta wait to October for that one.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Day 2 was not that much in-game stuff. We get one more collab with something called "Katana"

F5peJVWWYAAwj00?format=jpg&name=large

So SK first and whatever this later in the year? Do anyone remember the last year we had two collabs?

We get two new skins besides the Swimsuits,Party Dresses, Moon Festival(just one for our speedy rabbit) and Race Queen.

ZtqierVl.jpg

We get Racer Essex and

14u1bNyl.jpg

Victorious in a Kimono.

A Season 2 of Azur Lane: Slow Ahead! is coming. That reminds me did the Manga ever end? I recall reading it at times then a chapter appeared on Twitter

Too bad there was nothing about Tempesta so gotta wait to October for that one.

Well we had 2 collab this year even if they were only reruns of DoA/Gridman if that coutns otherwise we are going back to 2018 with Kizuna/Hololive when we had 2 in one year. 

Too many "cultured" skins this time around without a doubt (Rip gems) :D 

Though I wont say there wasn't anything on Tempesta there was that ship hidden with tentacles on the first day at the end that many are speculating is part of it since they look similar to fortune.

• Like 2

New Shipgirls:

tU4jKQOl.jpg

Got the Elite Loli and the Old Man thing.

wv1wiAHl.jpg

My Commander senses is tingling.

Q3eDQuAl.jpg

Gal Sheep.

PTkQfGbl.jpg

Got the UR I wanted just as I was running out of...Quick Finishers. My Cubes and Coins are ready for Homura & friends, a new event/s that shows up between the 4th UR SE event and SK Collab. Only rerun/s I use my resources on is a Neptunia rerun or if by some miracle, a rerun of the Vtubers(Hololive/Kizuna) or our "first run" of Utawarerumono.

• Like 3

Just randomly looked through Twitter and found this

ADLi8dil.jpg

not sure what those dotes mean but then I saw Azur Lane Ryza

bcXSjSZl.jpg

Does this mean more Collab with Dead or Alive Xtreme: Venus Vacation and Atelier?

If so we might get Atelier Sophie(has the most dotes with Totori 2nd and Ryza 3rd) and Ayane from DOA/NG(also the last DOA girl that has been in SK) down the line.

11 hours ago, Tosmasta00 said:

@Leon Castle That upper pic looks like a possible collab thingy for DoA X with Atelier. Like a poll of chars people want in a collab the most.

But then again i could be wrong.

You can see it on the wall left to Azur Lane Ryza. if that thingy was for a collab between DoA X and Atelier, would the DoA X chars on the bottom be for the very disliked upcoming Atelier Resleriana?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

not sure what those dotes mean but then I saw Azur Lane

It means something like “put a point/circule into a characters you want see in a collab with azur lane and atelie/doa”

so yea, probably more Atelier might comes to azur lane… AND RORONA HAS A LOT OF POINTS!! DO IT MANJUU DO IT!!

6 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

probably more Atelier might comes to azur lane… AND RORONA HAS A LOT OF POINTS!! DO IT MANJUU DO IT!!

Not to rain on your parade but if you look closer on Sophie, Totori and Ryza, they have so many points that they had to add one more page and Sophie has a lot of points on both pages.

I have all the shipgirls from the event which for the first time ever which I've never received one duped from the pulls.  Anyway as for Hatsuzuki L2D skin which is rather interesting when click on the specific location after proper research.

XuqXOa5.png

The thing with this one which you can move your cursor, but no interaction if clicking on her even her head.

CjJX5Gq.png

That's sound dangerous like FBI warning....

eGwjL3I.png

Maybe not the right time to mention that when as a loli!

veRLpqq.png

Or look like a creep by other people!

--

Btw, I did bought that skin above as well as Kashino & awaiting Shinano as well Unzen.

Edited by Black54Ninja
  • Like 2

New Shipgirl:

QaKwb96l.jpg

Asanagi by Asanagi.

Q1u4qU1l.jpg

Still love the Onsen, so then do we get to keep it?

ZcG7hqOl.jpg

A yandere that I consider more scary than a ghost is scared by ghosts.

Since you can encounter Zuihou(well a pawn of her anyway) in battle, I guess they are going to add her in a upcoming event unless she stays a enemy NPC forever like other two I think?(might be three enemy NPCs).

• Like 2