Spyro 3 Stuff

Figured a thread for any news about Spyro 3 stuff being revealed in the Reignited Trilogy... including this piece of news right here:

Yeah, nothing big... only what Sheila looks like in the Reignited Trilogy :D

I for one think she looks interesting, will take a bit to get used to though I think.  But she does look adorable.

19 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Well, that's a drastic change for sure. And I don't know why but I feel reminded of Rebecca from Talespin, although the hair is completely different. :hmm:

I think that's what feels off about her for me is the hair.  But other than that, I do love the way she looks.  That shirt thing that she has on, that outback-like top does suit her at the very least.

16 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I think that's what feels off about her for me is the hair.  But other than that, I do love the way she looks.  That shirt thing that she has on, that outback-like top does suit her at the very least.

I think the same way. The outfit looks fitting but the hair seems off. I guess it's due to the color? Maybe a more natural color fitting the skin would help. But the brown skin and red hair feel kinda strange.

BTW it's kinda funny to see how those changes affect the way how you look at a character. When seeing the original Sheila I always felt like she was a teen but with that outfit (and hair) she more looks like an adult. :D

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I myself did like Bentley, though more for his personality, he was a bit slow to control xD

Him and Sheila for me :)

I've hated Bentley due to the slow controls and that skill point for winning the boxing fight in 2 rounds. That was a pain to do at the time.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've hated Bentley due to the slow controls and that skill point for winning the boxing fight in 2 rounds. That was a pain to do at the time.

Yeah, it's the way he controls, but I do like his personality.  Just so slow...

And don't even mention that damn Yeti boxing :P

• Like 1

Here's some more stuff for you guys:

A few screenshots as well.

Oh, and Hunter too.

Edit: Also, found this too, it's in German though, but more footage, some stuff from Spyro 1 and 2.  But also, some from 3 of the skateboarding in Sunny Villa:

Edited by DrakeHellsing

16 hours ago, Valyrious said:

Preorder cancelled? 

Nah, I'm still gonna get it. It's just annoying that they're adding details where I would think this was Sheila's cousin rather than being Sheila. Big huge green eyes, can't miss 'em T.F.B they're right there. They're looking at at you. If they had teeth they've had bitten the developers, but sure Brown eyes because of (((Artistic License))) they can get the guy that did the original music, but can't design a character based on the CG artwork on the Spyro PS1 covers. Mmm yummy Paint.