Marching fire expansion

Blood-Stalker1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I played this through the weekend and had a great time on Breach, managed to get some trophies off the dlc without buying it (lol, cheap bastard). Hopefully it gets a price drop soon so I can try out Arcade and get the rest of the trophies. Reputation 7 is gonna be a huge grind though.

On 16/2/2019 at 11:20 AM, PS-International said:

If I buy the Marching Fire Expansion, and I set my account as primary, do my family members also get the Arcade access on their accounts on the same console?
I ask, because for Standard version other accounts on the same console got all benefits, unlike Starter version.

yes, they can play the Arcade mode but as you wrote, only on the console that you have activated the main account

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mary-sempre-9999 said:

yes, they can play the Arcade mode but as you wrote, only on the console that you have activated the main account

Thank you! very appreciate your answer.

At first, I contacted Ubisoft regarding DLC and ability to play arcade on the same console but other accounts - answer below.

Quote:

"Please be advised that it’s more common for PS4 to have difficulty trying the "family share" add-on to the game when this kind of error is not seen with basic games.

Since this is a function of PS4, for more detailed and detailed information on this issue, I ask you to turn to SONY PS4 support service.

Thank you for understanding."

Then I contacted SONY about "Merching Fire DLS for For Honor", answer below.

Quote:

SONY

"If you purchase DLC this is one use only and can only be used on the account it is downloaded on. Single use products cannot be shared.
Sorry I couldn't give the answer you were looking for!"
ME
"So that there will be no questions in the future, how do I know if this is a "Single use product/dlc" in your PlayStation Store?
Because I have many different DLC's, and in-game Items/emojis/skins (For example on MonsterHunter World, Alienation, etc.) purchased on my Primary Active account, and I can use them on other family/secondary accounts on the same console. Is there are any way to detect it in the future, before making purchases?"

SONY

"Thank you for your recent contact with PlayStation Support.

All DLC and
in game items are classed as single use items, they should not be able to share between accounts at all.
As you are able to share DLC between accounts it will be due to the way that the developers have coded the DLC to behave.

Unfortunately there is no indication of what can or cannot be shared between accounts as we advise that no DLC should be able to share between accounts."

I feel that both support teams are not competent.

Edited by PS-International

5 hours ago, PS-International said:

At first, I contacted Ubisoft regarding DLC and ability to play arcade on the same console but other accounts - answer below.

Quote:

"Please be advised that it’s more common for PS4 to have difficulty trying the "family share" add-on to the game when this kind of error is not seen with basic games.

Since this is a function of PS4, for more detailed and detailed information on this issue, I ask you to turn to SONY PS4 support service.

Quote:

SONY

"If you purchase DLC this is one use only and can only be used on the account it is downloaded on. Single use products cannot be shared.
ME
"So that there will be no questions in the future, how do I know if this is a "Single use product/dlc" in your PlayStation Store?
Because I have many different DLC's, and in-game Items/emojis/skins (For example on MonsterHunter World, Alienation, etc.) purchased on my Primary Active account, and I can use them on other family/secondary accounts on the same console. Is there are any way to detect it in the future, before making purchases?"

SONY

All DLC and
in game items are classed as single use items, they should not be able to share between accounts at all.
As you are able to share DLC between accounts it will be due to the way that the developers have coded the DLC to behave.

Unfortunately there is no indication of what can or cannot be shared between accounts as we advise that no DLC should be able to share between accounts."

Usually for my personal experience, what can not be shared between accounts is the virtual currency of a game (for example: Platinum on Warframe, Zen in NeverWinter, COD Points etc.). For the rest I've never had problems, season passes, dlc, games, etc. To give you an example I have season passes and dlc shared with Ubisoft games and everything works (even what I did not buy with my account)

• Like 1

On 18/2/2019 at 11:27 AM, PS-International said:

Quote:

Quote:

SONY

ME

SONY

All DLC and

after some research and after testing it myself, I found out that while what I said here is valid the same could not be said about For Honor. In my experience this is the first game where a season pass could not be shared (I think it’s something related with the fact the season pass will just unlocked what is already present in to the game). I apologize for the incorrect information I stated before.

So the Arcade mode plus all season pass are NOT shared between accounts

• 1 month later...

I played Arcade mode without having the dlc, because a friend (who has it) invited me. I managed to get the "Quest for Glory" trophy, but not the "Serial Quester" trophy, althought we won together all the difficulty/rarity levels/quests.
Does somebody knows if i have to own the dlc "Marching Fire" in order to obtain that trophy? Or something else went wrong?

Edited by l_imperi_um

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 2:49 PM, l_imperi_um said:

I played Arcade mode without having the dlc, because a friend (who has it) invited me. I managed to get the "Quest for Glory" trophy, but not the "Serial Quester" trophy, althought we won together all the difficulty/rarity levels/quests.
Does somebody knows if i have to own the dlc "Marching Fire" in order to obtain that trophy? Or something else went wrong?

I've helped a few people with the serial quester and it unlocked fine for all of them besides one person. With that person we did 4 difficulties and then the weekly and it didn't unlock but then went back and did legendary and it unlocked. I personally unlocked the trophy by doing the weekly instead of legendary after doing all other difficulties. My thought is that maybe if you don't own the dlc the weekly doesn't count as a difficulty level.