Anyone Planning on doing a Guide?

Connor CC-135

I was just wondering if anyone was planning on creating a guide for We Happy Few. I'v noticed the likes of Ps4Trophies / Powerpyx / Harry94 have skipped past it and was thinking of doing it myself. I used to run a channel doing guides and was thinking of strating up again for games just like this! 

Also, if anyone is interesting in contributing towards the guide then please message me, I will start work towards it today, having completed my first (pacifist) run through.

Many thanks

CC135 xD

1 hour ago, Skurkitty said:

There is one available but it’s not from usual sources. I used this one to clean up trophies I missed from my pacifist playthrough.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/08/20/we-happy-few-trophy-guide/

Oh cool, good to know. 

Ill still I’ll be doing mine as I’ll be posting it here on psnprofiles. :) 

I'm not about to write a guide, but here are some noteworthy tips from my experience this weekend:

• Collectible list is carried across save files and games.  I started up a new game to get the "Yellow" memory in the Thomasina house and counted on my original game.  So if you have multiple save files like I did (I generally saved at the beginning and right before the point of no return for each character), you can load up any of them, get the collectible, and you're good.
  • I loaded up my Ollie save and went and got the last Prudence letter and got that trophy immediate, without paying attention to the other letters.  I have no idea if you just need to get that one or if I just got lucky and had gotten the others.
  • IMPORTANT - You're probably unlikely to run into this, but since I did:  If you go back to a previous save and finish the character's story again and load into the next character, it will REGENERATE that characters game world ACROSS SAVES.  I went and got the final Arthur memory and since I couldn't save there, I finished the story and loaded into Sally.  Then I loaded a save I had before Sally's point of no return and spawned in the sky and promptly fell into the ocean and died.  There's a clever but painstaking solution to this that I found, thankfully:  Assuming you still have the Arthur save, keep completing the game as him until it generates a world with land under your spawn point.  You're better off not running into this scenario at all, but at least there's a way to recover.

Good luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have one trophy left to get and it's completely bugged. It's for collecting all 6 letters and no matter what I did it wouldn't pop. I tried different saves as I made many, deleting and reinstalling, emailing the developers, everything but deleting everything and playing from the start. I'd wait to see if there's going to be a patch soon before sinking hours into it like I did. 

1 hour ago, freaky_45 said:

I have one trophy left to get and it's completely bugged. It's for collecting all 6 letters and no matter what I did it wouldn't pop. I tried different saves as I made many, deleting and reinstalling, emailing the developers, everything but deleting everything and playing from the start. I'd wait to see if there's going to be a patch soon before sinking hours into it like I did. 

There are 6 specific letters you need to collect that are linked to the missing woman from the start - I got them without realising but someone had made a note of the letters and the locations if I recall correctly- check other forum topics for this game I think it’s there if not maybe the linked powerpyx guide lists them 

38 minutes ago, Connor CC-135 said:

There are 6 specific letters you need to collect that are linked to the missing woman from the start - I got them without realising but someone had made a note of the letters and the locations if I recall correctly- check other forum topics for this game I think it’s there if not maybe the linked powerpyx guide lists them 

Yeah, I checked them very carefully and I picked up each one as I was following powerpyx guide. Just a buggy trophy that I hope gets fixed one day. 

• 2 months later...
On 25/01/2019 at 2:06 AM, freaky_45 said:

Yeah, I checked them very carefully and I picked up each one as I was following powerpyx guide. Just a buggy trophy that I hope gets fixed one day. 

Check the 1.7 Patch notes it should tell you if they fixed that collectible :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...