in a flash trophy

Fstop414

You get flashpoint rewards from the planetary vendors themselves now, depending on which planet the flashpoint is on. This week the flashpoint is on Mars, so you would get the reward (and trophy) from Ana Bray.

You do need the 2nd expansion (Warmind) to be able to access Mars though.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ghost_of_Gaz_ said:

Likewise...you think they'll fix it??

There was a post on their forum where a CM mentioned that they would forward it, as per usual. They did change how Flashpoints work so I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot to update the actual trigger.

• Like 1

Seems my earlier response was inaccurate as you don't get the trophy by collecting the reward from the respective Flashpoint planetary vendor. The trophy trigger used to be collecting the reward from Cayde, but seems Bungie haven't adjusted the trigger to be collecting it from the planetary vendor yet.

Hopefully this is something they will fix soon.

Edited by Stevieboy

9 hours ago, jamaicanchampion said:

I already have the trophy so I can't test it out but what you guys are saying is that no one can get the platinum if they don't already have the flashpoint trophy?  That sucks

Actually, the Lest Ye Be Judged, Flashpoint, and Show Me What You got are all currently unobtainable. I'm sure they will be addressed at some point, but you have to wait til 2019 for Lest Ye be Judged anyway.

On 01/09/2018 at 0:01 AM, Stevieboy said:

You get flashpoint rewards from the planetary vendors themselves now, depending on which planet the flashpoint is on. This week the flashpoint is on Mars, so you would get the reward (and trophy) from Ana Bray.

You do need the 2nd expansion (Warmind) to be able to access Mars though.

Did they change the conditions?

I thought flashpoint trophy were limited to the base game planets?

Edited by SquaredFusion

10 hours ago, SquaredFusion said:

Did they change the conditions?

I thought flashpoint trophy were limited to the base game planets?

You used to get the trophy when you got the flashpoint reward from Cayde, but since the release of Forsaken the flashpoint reward is collected form the vendor of the respective planet which doesn't trigger the trophy. When I typed that initial response, I wasn't aware that Bungie hadn't adjusted the trophy trigger.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, markie816 said:

How do I get it, don't understand it. Went to the guy on EDZ talked to him. Nothing happened. Finished the main story, am I missing something? Don't have a milestone when I press L2 also, Can anybody help me?

This week the Flashpoint is on the EDZ, so if you go to the map while on the EDZ and hover the cursor over Devrim, you should see the Flashpoint along with a progress bar, fill this bar by completing activities (public and heroic events etc), once the bar hits 100% talk to Devrim, collect your reward and you will unlock the trophy.

1 hour ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

This week the Flashpoint is on the EDZ, so if you go to the map while on the EDZ and hover the cursor over Devrim, you should see the Flashpoint along with a progress bar, fill this bar by completing activities (public and heroic events etc), once the bar hits 100% talk to Devrim, collect your reward and you will unlock the trophy.

Can't see a flashpoint along with a progress bar. Must I do something to activate flashpoints? 

1 hour ago, markie816 said:

Can't see a flashpoint along with a progress bar. Must I do something to activate flashpoints? 

Do you have a milestone objective for completing three patrols? If so, do that.

Edit: You should have the Flashpoints unlocked after that. If that fails, I'm not sure what else is required.

Edited by Slipknot_rooney

33 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

Do you have a milestone objective for completing three patrols? If so, do that.

Edit: You should have the Flashpoints unlocked after that. If that fails, I'm not sure what else is required.

Don't have that either, guess I did it a few months ago. Found on internet that more people had the same problem. Will start a new character to get it. Thanks for the help:)