Fstop414

in a flash trophy

20 posts in this topic

how do you get the flashpoint trophy now that cayde-6 is gone from the game after the forsaken update?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get flashpoint rewards from the planetary vendors themselves now, depending on which planet the flashpoint is on. This week the flashpoint is on Mars, so you would get the reward (and trophy) from Ana Bray.

 

You do need the 2nd expansion (Warmind) to be able to access Mars though.

Edited by Stevieboy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completed the flashpoint but didn’t get the trophy. Possibly bugged atm. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2018 at 3:28 PM, Lowlliet said:

Completed the flashpoint but didn’t get the trophy. Possibly bugged atm. 

Same thing happened to me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

Same thing happened to me.

Likewise...you think they'll fix it??

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ghost_of_Gaz_ said:

Likewise...you think they'll fix it??

 

There was a post on their forum where a CM mentioned that they would forward it, as per usual. They did change how Flashpoints work so I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot to update the actual trigger.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah done Nessus and Earth flashpoints and trophy did not pop up. Thanks Bugie. 

Edited by tuddeee
.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems my earlier response was inaccurate as you don't get the trophy by collecting the reward from the respective Flashpoint planetary vendor. The trophy trigger used to be collecting the reward from Cayde, but seems Bungie haven't adjusted the trigger to be collecting it from the planetary vendor yet.

 

Hopefully this is something they will fix soon.

Edited by Stevieboy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats indeed unfortunate, was hoping this was fixed but didnt check the forum and completed the Nessus FP this morning and indeed no trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already have the trophy so I can't test it out but what you guys are saying is that no one can get the platinum if they don't already have the flashpoint trophy?  That sucks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jamaicanchampion said:

I already have the trophy so I can't test it out but what you guys are saying is that no one can get the platinum if they don't already have the flashpoint trophy?  That sucks

Actually, the Lest Ye Be Judged, Flashpoint, and Show Me What You got are all currently unobtainable. I'm sure they will be addressed at some point, but you have to wait til 2019 for Lest Ye be Judged anyway.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/09/2018 at 0:01 AM, Stevieboy said:

You get flashpoint rewards from the planetary vendors themselves now, depending on which planet the flashpoint is on. This week the flashpoint is on Mars, so you would get the reward (and trophy) from Ana Bray.

 

You do need the 2nd expansion (Warmind) to be able to access Mars though.

Did they change the conditions?

I thought flashpoint trophy were limited to the base game planets?

Edited by SquaredFusion
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, SquaredFusion said:

Did they change the conditions?

I thought flashpoint trophy were limited to the base game planets?

 

You used to get the trophy when you got the flashpoint reward from Cayde, but since the release of Forsaken the flashpoint reward is collected form the vendor of the respective planet which doesn't trigger the trophy. When I typed that initial response, I wasn't aware that Bungie hadn't adjusted the trophy trigger.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just posted on the forum asking about the Call to Arms and the Flashpoint trophy and they said they are currently working on a fix for them not unlocking.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After reading this thread I expected I wouldn't get the trophy but it did pop for me and a friend today (November 1st 2018) so the trophy is fixed, thankfully.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I get it, don't understand it. Went to the guy on EDZ talked to him. Nothing happened. Finished the main story, am I missing something? Don't have a milestone when I press L2 also, Can anybody help me?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markie816 said:

How do I get it, don't understand it. Went to the guy on EDZ talked to him. Nothing happened. Finished the main story, am I missing something? Don't have a milestone when I press L2 also, Can anybody help me?

 

This week the Flashpoint is on the EDZ, so if you go to the map while on the EDZ and hover the cursor over Devrim, you should see the Flashpoint along with a progress bar, fill this bar by completing activities (public and heroic events etc), once the bar hits 100% talk to Devrim, collect your reward and you will unlock the trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

 

This week the Flashpoint is on the EDZ, so if you go to the map while on the EDZ and hover the cursor over Devrim, you should see the Flashpoint along with a progress bar, fill this bar by completing activities (public and heroic events etc), once the bar hits 100% talk to Devrim, collect your reward and you will unlock the trophy.

Can't see a flashpoint along with a progress bar. Must I do something to activate flashpoints? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markie816 said:

Can't see a flashpoint along with a progress bar. Must I do something to activate flashpoints? 

 

Do you have a milestone objective for completing three patrols? If so, do that.

 

Edit: You should have the Flashpoints unlocked after that. If that fails, I'm not sure what else is required.

Edited by Slipknot_rooney
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Slipknot_rooney said:

 

Do you have a milestone objective for completing three patrols? If so, do that.

 

Edit: You should have the Flashpoints unlocked after that. If that fails, I'm not sure what else is required.

Don't have that either, guess I did it a few months ago. Found on internet that more people had the same problem. Will start a new character to get it. Thanks for the help:)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.