The Simpsons: Tapped Out

ShadowGandalf

Does anyone play The Simpsons: Tapped Out on iPad, iPhone, or whatever else it's on? I've been playing since Nov 2012, and I love it. I just spent the past hour piecing together screenshots of what my Springfield looks like now. Have a look if you want. Click on the image to go to Photobucket, where you can zoom in for a better look.

TappedOutSpringfield10thMay2013.png

Does anyone else play? Want to make a complete map of your Springfield and share it here? What do you think of mine after I've played every single day for 6 months?

Edited by ShadowGandalf

I started playing recently, only level 10 at the moment. Currently completely pre-occupied by the snake whacking event that is going on :)

Good luck. It's a game that definitely needs a big time commitment. It's certainly a rewarding feeling to see your Springfield develop over a long stretch of time. If they gave you everything instantly it wouldn't be half as good.

By the way, have you tapped homer 10 times in a row to get your Jebidiah Statue and 10 free donuts?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

kool and do u pay for your donuts??

Once only and likely never again. During the Whacking Day event, I really wanted the Drederick Tatum Stadium, but wouldn't reach enough snakes in time. I bought some donuts to get it. If I'd known it would still be available as a premium item I likely would've just continued saving up my free donuts to get it. As it happens, once I hit 190 total, I bought the Duff Brewery. I now have 9 donuts. I'll keep saving up until I decide what I want next.

Once only and likely never again. During the Whacking Day event, I really wanted the Drederick Tatum Stadium, but wouldn't reach enough snakes in time. I bought some donuts to get it. If I'd known it would still be available as a premium item I likely would've just continued saving up my free donuts to get it. As it happens, once I hit 190 total, I bought the Duff Brewery. I now have 9 donuts. I'll keep saving up until I decide what I want next.

ok same here i had made a purchase using gamezino.com that allows u to get premium stuff for discount

I playing this on my S3 its fun just the downfall is it takes to much time for the wait nd the some good buildings cost to much doughnuts. Can you send me your name so I can add you please I need to complete adding 3 friends task I would upload my town but they say its too big.

I playing this on my S3 its fun just the downfall is it takes to much time for the wait nd the some good buildings cost to much doughnuts. Can you send me your name so I can add you please I need to complete adding 3 friends task I would upload my town but they say its too big.

xzero4812876

Edited by xzero4812

I can't be added or add anyone. I've never used Origin. I always play anonymously. I'm also terrified that if I DO sign in, it'll reset my Springfield. That's what happened to my mum when she tried signing in. I'm level 33 (current highest) and have spent 10 months on it. I don't want to lose all that. (especially after spending money on it)

• 6 months later...