Why is this game so relatively expensive?

• 1 month later...

maybe DH pt1-2 were generic third person shooters BUT exactly for that they were WAY more enjoyable. and gameplay here? definitely worst one in the franchise. i cant understand why they messed up Order of the Phoenix gameplay, which wasnt great already...

tbh DH pt1 probably my favorite cus of that dark "survival vibe" with constant fighting in ruins and desolated locations. i even thinking about 100% it also for x360

in any case, soon we will get Hogwarts Legacy, so HP fans can ignore first 6 Harry Potter "school vibe" games. unless for nostalgic purpose. but i hope someday we also get Wizarding World game with "survival vibe" again, though its not popular vibe for HP fans at all...

Edited by Voland44

4 minutes ago, Andrea_Soldier93 said:

on ps1 also the others on gb and gba

i remember those days, for different platforms were pretty different games. i wonder if HP1-2-3 were different on some platforms

though i know gb and gba almost always had different versions of games...

Edited by Voland44

1 minute ago, Voland44 said:

are they different? i remember those days, for different platforms were pretty different games. i wonder if HP1-2-3 were different on some platforms

Sure, first two HP games on ps1 are so good. On pc I don't like them they were different. On gb (1 and 2) they were rpg with turn based combat (even the third on gba) but I remember one on gba (the 2nd maybe) non turn based

13 minutes ago, Andrea_Soldier93 said:

Sure, first two HP games on ps1 are so good. On pc I don't like them they were different. On gb (1 and 2) they were rpg with turn based combat (even the third on gba) but I remember one on gba (the 2nd maybe) non turn based

i played them on pc... looks like i should check on PSX emulator

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1.10.2020 at 4:47 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Im planning on getting all the games at some point, so I will probably get to this soon. I currently have 3/8 Harry Potter games in the series.

There are a lot more. The PS1, PS2 and PC versions are all entirely different for the first 3 games. Prisoner of Azkaban didn't have the PS1 version, but the game was different on PS2 and PC.

Edited by Sebulba2000
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 25/08/2021 at 5:49 AM, Sebulba2000 said:

There are a lot more. The PS1, PS2 and PC versions are all entirely different for the first 3 games. Prisoner of Azkaban didn't have the PS1 version, but the game was different on PS2 and PC.

The first two amazingly had five completely different games released for them all by different developers! PC/Mac, PS1, PS2/XB/GC, GBC, and GBA. Azkaban had three (dropping PS1 and GBC editions), then from Goblet onwards it was just one main game per film, with a different one for handhelds. 

• Like 1

On 14.02.2023 at 2:54 PM, VeldinX said:

The first two amazingly had five completely different games released for them all by different developers! PC/Mac, PS1, PS2/XB/GC, GBC, and GBA. Azkaban had three (dropping PS1 and GBC editions), then from Goblet onwards it was just one main game per film, with a different one for handhelds. 

Exactly!