Rockstar Netherlands fulfills last wish sick gamer and shows Red Dead Redemption 2

RiverBeaver

So sad but beautiful at the same time. Good on Rockstar for fulfilling his final wish. It just sucks we won't ever see Jurian in game in the future. Best wishes to him and his family though as he begins his last phase. Something so simple which impacts so many and just goes to show how much of a genuine company Rockstar can be, I bet you wouldn't see this type of support and kindness from EA or Konami lol. 

Oh wow, this is such a nice gesture from Rockstar.

6 hours ago, Omirid said:

So sad but beautiful at the same time. Good on Rockstar for fulfilling his final wish. It just sucks we won't ever see Jurian in game in the future. Best wishes to him and his family though as he begins his last phase. Something so simple which impacts so many and just goes to show how much of a genuine company Rockstar can be, I bet you wouldn't see this type of support and kindness from EA or Konami lol. 

Who knows, Rockstar might add him as an NPC in the game, similar to how Gearbox added Michael Mamaril as an NPC in Borderlands 2.

An amazing gesture from Rockstar that deserves respect. Living with a progressive disease for 14 years is beyond difficult to imagine, I hope the game was everything he hoped it would be.

And yes as @Dragon-Archon said, it would be fitting if he was added as an NPC in the game in the future.

I think that would move a lot of people and be forever remembered.

22 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh wow, this is such a nice gesture from Rockstar.

Who knows, Rockstar might add him as an NPC in the game, similar to how Gearbox added Michael Mamaril as an NPC in Borderlands 2.

Come to think of it, that would be the most coolest way for Rockstar to honor his legacy. I'd love for Jurian to be an NPC who has a quest story line or something, that would be sweet.