PSA: The bandanna, Honour and Bounty system is game changingly broken

GTAJJ

As title says, the bandanna does not work correctly, people still know who you are and you still gain bounty and lose your honour points.

This is a huge broken feature as it affects the honour system and can affect your game and certain trophies towards the end of the game.

Does not work either with:

- Swapping clothes

- Equipping bandanna out of sight

There are times you have no choice but to go negative and gain huge bounties as per of the main story missions general gameplay objectives

The only "fix" I recommend is to fish and chuck the fish back to gain honour points to balance it out.

Anyone else noticed this/found a way to make it work?

Edited by GTAJJ
Grammar

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Paying off the bounty will help raise your honor, too. So will donating (if you have the money) among other things.

Correct, A lot of money orientated solutions. Hopefully R* will fix it though   

This is why I wait until the updates are properly released that fix issues like this, as well as all DLC content.

Personally I just don't like paying $59.99 for a AAA game anymore only for it to have some issues at launch. Nowadays developers have to put out 3 - 5 updates for the game to work properly, I guess it's our job to notify a company like Rockstar when there is a bug or something is broken.

A comment on the thread.

"This might be ok. But the pop ups in game straight up tell you to use the mask so people dont know your identity. Why wouldn't all this be mentioned too?

Still thinking possible bug."

This I agree with.

The help section states that you should change your clothes and hair to change your identity from them getting alerted. So this is clearly after the crime has been comittied.

Edited by GTAJJ