What would you like to see revealed at E3 2013 For Playstation 4 ?

xVolloxx

Kind of laughing at anyone thinking there is any possibility of Kingdom Hearts 3 being announced (at least for release any time soon). Square Enix has been devoting way too much time towards other stuff along with having too big of financial issues to get around to 3 right now. Plus with 1.5 ReMix being released in a few months, they are definitely going to wait before releasing it. They'll want more of the modern gaming crowd to be exposed before releasing it.

As for what I want:

1. release date and/or price
  2. details on used games
  3. details on cross-game chat
  4. Final Fantasy Versus XIII or XV official announcement
  5. Second Sun gameplay
  6. a new exclusive reveal

You won't see any type of announcement of kingdom hearts 3 until the KH team finishes up the development of versus 13. Back on topic I'd just like to see some focus on games this year compared to last years where they mostly talked about social stuff or spent a good chunk of their conference talking about that harry potter magic book thingy

For Playstation 4... The only way I would buy it is if Infamous Second Son explodes my expectations, Uncharted 4 is released and keeps making even more jaw-dropping moments, a new numbered Final Fantasy is announced and Assassin's Creed IV goes back to being awesome like AC II.

So, if all of those things are showed/hinted at E3 this year, I will definitely say PS4 FTW.

And screw Final Fantasy Versus XIII for the PS4. If it doesn't come out for the PS3 (one of my main reasons of getting one) I will break some faces.

There are quite a few things I'm looking for. 

1.   Price and Release Date.

2.     HDD size(s). Also information on the removablity/upgradebility like that of the PS3 HDD. 

3.   PS+, how will it work once the PS4 is released. 

4.   More thorough discussion about Gaikai, how it works, what will be available, when, and of course pricing.

5.   See what games Sony 1st party studios are making that have yet to be announced. There’s a lot of studios that haven’t confirmed what they are working on.

6.   Minecraft announcement for PS3/PS4/Vita.

7.   NBA League pass. They've got Baseball, Football & Hockey covered. It's about time League Pass was added.

8.   A pledge to fix Playstation Mobile so the millions of people like myself who own a galaxy S3 can access the store without having to ROOT OUR FUCKING PHONES!!!!

9.   A few new IP's

10. A Final Fantasy HD Collection 1-9 with trophies, and/or a new Final Fantasy that has gone back to its original roots.

11. Discussion on DRM/used game fees or restrictions if they exist.

12. A little more info the Share ability. Are Ustream and Facebook the only options? What about Youtube???

13. What are the external Storage options?

Things that won't happen but I'd love to see anyway. 

An Unreal Tournament to show off the new Unreal engine on the PS4.

Battlefront 3 for PS4

Mutant League Hockey & Football redone for PSN

A Space flight Simulator (X-wing Vs. Tie Fighter, Wing Commander, Decent Freespace or something simlar)

I probably should have added the FF HD Collection down here, but oh well. 

• Like 1

1. PS4 price

2. A new LEVEL-5 game (hopefully Dark Cloud 3 or Rogue Galaxy 2)

3. Less generic fps games

4. More Knack footage, it looks like it could be this generation's Jak or Ratchet

5. More creative games, like Modnation Racers or LBP

6. Kingdom Hearts 3

7. News on backwards compatibility in the future, although i'm keeping my PS3 anyway so this won't be an issue if they don't have anything planned.

haha... name change allowed thru PS plus subscription.

Agreed but also for regular users also a country change allowed would be very good for me iv'e been wanting this ever since i realized i couldn't change it lol .