How hard?

I'm gonna be up front about this fact: I didn't like Ratchet Gladiator anywhere near as much as the first Ratchet & Clank 3 games. Don't get me wrong though, I DO like it, I just don't love it. That fact means that anytime I played through all my R&C games, I'd never focus on skill points and harder difficulties when playing this one. Just do a basic playthrough for the story then move on to ToD.

So my question is, just how hard or easy is getting 100% in Gladiator? Are there any REALLY frustrating skill points? Are the highest difficulties teeth grindingly hard?

My question basically boils down to, shall I get it (when it releases in EU) or shall I stick with my PS2 version?

Edited by ShadowGandalf

Even the skill points that require the highest difficulty are easy since by the time you can do them (you have to be in challenge mode) your weapons will be leveled up to compensate, it's an even easier plat than the other three HD remasters IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So am i able to get the plat by doing the hole game on ez? If not can we switch once in it?

You CAN switch difficulty whenever you want. Just save and return to title screen, then when you load the file back up, you can select difficulty. This does NOT penalise you on trophies.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna be up front about this fact: I didn't like Ratchet Gladiator anywhere near as much as the first Ratchet & Clank 3 games. Don't get me wrong though, I DO like it, I just don't love it. That fact means that anytime I played through all my R&C games, I'd never focus on skill points and harder difficulties when playing this one. Just do a basic playthrough for the story then move on to ToD.

So my question is, just how hard or easy is getting 100% in Gladiator? Are there any REALLY frustrating skill points? Are the highest difficulties teeth grindingly hard?

My question basically boils down to, shall I get it (when it releases in EU) or shall I stick with my PS2 version?

When it releases? I already have the platinum like last year. It's called gladiator here in the EU. I got a download voucher to download the gam, also there are no hard skill points, it's nice and easy. :)

Edited by EternalChaos72

When it releases? I already have the platinum like last year. It's called gladiator here in the EU. I got a download voucher to download the gam, also there are no hard skill points, it's nice and easy. :)

Yes, this question was asked back in May 2013. I bought the game and got the platinum soon after. While answers to my questions are appreciated, your answer is about 20 months too late. :)

And yes, it's Gladiator on my personal trophy list, but it shows as Deadlocked on PSNP.

The platinum should be easy if it doesn't glitch out on you, for me, the eagle eye skill point won't unlock.

In the ps2 version you would get this automatically after the first challenge but i have tried it multiple times and it still won't unlock.

Does someone know how to fix this. ( I already tried to reinstall it but that didn't work)

• 5 years later...