Implying You Care About My Trophy List

ImplyingYouCare

1 hour ago, NekoRave said:

I'd recommend letting ppl know what platform you finished the games on (example theres two versions Okami, etc)

Are you going to be playing crash as well as spyro since you are playing spyro?

Yeah, I'll definitely have to do that since I have multiples of some games like Jak and Daxter.

And yes, I like the Crash remasters a lot. I'm most of the way through all of them but dropped them for some reason. I actually only need to beat 1 more time trial in the first one. 

13 minutes ago, Spaz said:

A short story behind each platinum would be nice, but other than that it's not a bad start.

Yup, I'm going to be adding those over time. Doing 75 at once just seemed really daunting and I wanted to get a basic list done and posted first. 

• Like 2

Hey, it's my Resident Evil Rev buddy. That game nearly crushed my soul and made me quit gaming forever. Good times, good times...

I don't think you have any filler games on your list. Those are all legitimate, medium to high quality games. At least the ones I've heard of.

Since we have similar interests, I'd suggest the Shantae series and Celeste. Very good platformers. And for horror... Hm. You started Yomawari: Night Alone, but never finished. I really enjoyed the sequel. Gave up on Alien too? That one is a pain to platinum, but you should try to finish a single playthrough.

You might like World of Final Fantasy too.

Hello there! Another platforming player here, although this year I left my twenties behind =p.

I am the opposite type of player, as in I normally only play one game at a time until completion.

I see you have some Tales of and lots of Naruto games, so it is safe to assume you like japanese stuff. With that being, I'm gonna recommend you Dragon Quest XI, for a JRPG, and Rogue Legacy, for a platformer with a twist.

As @Spaz already said, it would be nice to add your thoughts to your experience earning a each plat, although I'd say starting with the next plat you get, since going back to type about like 70 plats seems like a pain.

I do this kind of stuff in my backlog topic, but I usually go a bit overboard and end up writing too much. I also add some videos (the moment the plat pops and some other bits that I find worth sharing).

I think my next game is gonna be Spyro 1, whenever I can get ir over here. I played those games back in the day (which I bet you also did), so I'm excited about seeing that world again but with modern graphics.

11 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

I think my next game is gonna be Spyro 1, whenever I can get ir over here. I played those games back in the day (which I bet you also did), so I'm excited about seeing that world again but with modern graphics.

I feel like I'm the only guy here who didn't play the Crash games or Spyro games.

I was a Nintendo nerd, spent countless hours on Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye 007 and of course Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

4 hours ago, Spaz said:

I was a Nintendo nerd, spent countless hours on Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye 007 and of course Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I played all those a ton (except Goldeneye, which I just rented once), way more than I did Crash or Spyro. I actually didn't even play Crash 1 or Spyro 3 back in the day. I loved my N64 more than the PS1, but the big thing about PS1 was that I could get pirated copies for $1, while an N64 game was $140 (yes, all in US dollars), so it was much more feasible to get a variety of PS1 games. Most of my time with N64 games was spent on rented games. I could only wish to have games like Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Kirby 64, Smash, Mario Kart 64. All I had as a kid was Mario 64, Mario Party 1,2 and 3, Donkey Kong 64 and Goemon's Great Adventure. Everything else was either borrowed from a friend or rented.

15 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

I played all those a ton (except Goldeneye, which I just rented once), way more than I did Crash or Spyro. I actually didn't even play Crash 1 or Spyro 3 back in the day. I loved my N64 more than the PS1, but the big thing about PS1 was that I could get pirated copies for $1, while an N64 game was $140 (yes, all in US dollars), so it was much more feasible to get a variety of PS1 games. Most of my time with N64 games was spent on rented games. I could only wish to have games like Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Kirby 64, Smash, Mario Kart 64. All I had as a kid was Mario 64, Mario Party 1,2 and 3, Donkey Kong 64 and Goemon's Great Adventure. Everything else was either borrowed from a friend or rented.

Video games were more expensive then. Minimum wage where I lived in the States was a lot less, and some N64 games went for over $60.

I only had around 9 - 10 N64 games, and I basically just asked my parents to get me a new game on my birthday and around Christmas.

Yeah I had a kid who was a year younger than me let me borrow Super Smash Bros back in the late 90s. Lots of nostalgia looking back at that game now.

These days we just take all the games out there for granted. Today I can go and buy 100 games if I wanted to if I had the budget for them. Just sit on the computer all day, do some research on games, download them to my PS4 harddrive or PC computer and have them all installed by tomorrow.

No more going to Blockbuster to rent a video game or asking a friend or neighbor for that game you wanted. Those days are over.