Notdog1996

Game breaking bugs

30 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, GenoGi_32 said:

is this game still buggy and glitchy? 

nothing ive noticed. seems fine so far.

Spider Town in Spyro 3 is not unlocking for me even though I've met the requirements described in the guide, Zoe is not at the Spark sign. Anyone else experienced and possibly solved this issue?

ran into a bug in spyro 3 doing the glide for 5 seconds at the bell tower spirit egg location. cant get spyro to glide as he falls straight to the ground with the super boost. any solutions to this? or do i need to get all the eggs in the first area.....

edit: issue seems to have resolved itself by quitting to main hub and restarting the level

Edited by Atom1cMoose

I've hit a bug, but I wouldn't call it game breaking. Couple times after talking to a NPC in a main hub, I lose input control, and eventually the music stops. Like I was being told the balloon transport was ready, Spyro wedged himself halfway into the basket, everyone kept looking at their section of wall and that was it.

I just closed the game and relaunch. It autosaves frequently so no progress lost.

Update: No other issues found other than the NPC dialogue camera. Also you can move Spyro before and just before the dialogue ends. Kinda funny.

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

On 5/25/2019 at 2:05 PM, Brightblade76 said:

Spider Town in Spyro 3 is not unlocking for me even though I've met the requirements described in the guide, Zoe is not at the Spark sign. Anyone else experienced and possibly solved this issue?

Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong sign.