PlayStation Now removing this game (5 days)

GraniteSnake

Just a quick heads up for anyone who got PlayStation Now on sale recently or for anyone with this in their PlayStation Now backlog. Loaded up the game just now and got a notification saying it's leaving PS Now in 5 days. I'm living in Ireland so I'm not sure if it's just here or everywhere else. 5 days should be enough time to get both the main game finished and the DLC. Shame it's being removed... I'm currently on episode 4 and I'm really enjoying it so far. ?

Edited by Uncharted_Baihh
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Supposedly all telltale games are in the process of being delisted. Very unlikely that they would be back.

if i seem to remember. the ones at risk of being lost forever might be michonne. the walking dead collection. the rest of them can be found in the wild though i probably am missing something.

45 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

if i seem to remember. the ones at risk of being lost forever might be michonne. the walking dead collection. the rest of them can be found in the wild though i probably am missing something.

Many TT games are available on disk, if that's what you mean. But even some that can be purchased physically just include Ep 1 and a code to download the rest, meaning you're likely hosed if you buy it used.

Michonne is one of the games available ONLY digitally. Collection, on the other hand, should be one of the "safe" ones.

I can confirm that it’s gone from the EU PlayStation Now. The Walking Dead still remains in my ‘Recently Played’ & ‘Your List’ sections, but when I press on ‘stream now’ it gives me an error. It’s also been removed from the massive list of games.. man I hate the filter options on PS Now..

For anyone who’s interested, there’s been 50 games added to the EU PlayStation Now this month (not sure how many have been removed).

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationNow/comments/a31wk1/eu_50_games_join_playstation_now_this_month/