LMAO

Widow_Warrior

omg haha, you just made my day  :awesome: .

My personal favourite review " AS a Muslim I find this pen very provocative with it's look at me colouring and curvy contours. I believe Bic should be more sensitive to Muslim men like me who may wish to take this pen out in public by providing a Black covering and also a disclaimer stating that this pen is unsuitable for driving or having an opinion of its own..." lmfao!

:yay: thank you for bestowing upon us these incredibly stupid and hilarious reviews  :yay:

My 2 favourites:

1) Alas, as a man I was far too strong to use this puny female pen. As I sat down to try it out for the first time, I inadvertently stabbed the pen straight through the table and into my leg shattering my left knee. These dainty feminine pens ought to carry a warning: FOR THE GENTLE HANDS OF WOMEN ONLY.

2) Ok, I bought these last week because I wanted to write a story about a princess who has been kidnapped by a wicked witch (who is obviously fat and dark-haired, like all evil people), and is trapped in a tower made out of ribbons. Her only friend is a really cute and slightly mischievous butterfly. In the story, the princess is in great distress, because she can't find her way back to the palace where her Prince Charming awaits her. But her Prince Charming KNOWS how helpless and feeble she is, so he decides to save her, using all his manly strength and logic. I don't want to give away any more of the story, to be honest, but SPOILER ALERT! - at the end he saves her and then they get married and there are loads of unicorns everywhere and they fart sparkles and people snort rainbows at the wedding reception.

Anyway, so I sat down with my 'Bic For Her' pens, ready to get writing, and what happened? Every time I tried to write 'princess', the pen wrote 'wrestler'. Everytime I tried to write 'butterfly', the pen wrote 'rotweiler'. Everytime I mentioned 'Prince Charming', the pen wrote 'Vin Diesel'. I am pretty sure that they made a mistake at the factory and put the 'for him' ink inside these pens. I have written to Bic to tell them of the mix up and am awaiting a reply.

In the meantime, I have given these pens to my boyfriend. His skin blisters a bit when he touches the girly outsides of the pen, but he wears special gloves, and so far he has written the most awesome story about loads of dudes doing cool stuff and being really strong.

Edited by nenugalimas

I like this one

Normally I only use pens designed and created for real men, in colours appropriate to such instruments of masculinity - black like my chest hair or blue like the steely glint of my eyes, or the metallic paintwork of my convertible Mustang sportscar. Imagine then the situation I found myself in when, upon taking delivery of another shipment of motorbike parts and footballs, I reached for and grasped not my normal BIC pen, but a `BIC for Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pen' (evidently ordered by my well-meaning, but ill-informed girlfriend whilst my back was turned). I knew something was wrong when I had to physically restrain my hands, gnarled and worn from a lifetime of rock-climbing and shark wrestling, from crushing the fragile implement like a Faberge egg. Things only went downhill from there.

Normally my hand writing is defined and strong, as if chiselled in granite by the Greek gods themselves, however upon signing my name I noticed that my signature was uncharacteristically meandering and looping. More worryingly the dots above the I's manifested themselves as hearts, and I found myself finishing off the signature with a smiley face and kisses. Obviously I had no choice but to challenge the delivery man to a gun fight on the rim of an erupting volcano in order to reassert my dominance. Had I not won this honourable duel this particular mistake might have resulted in a situation that no amount of expensive single malt whiskey and Cuban cigars could banish. I leave this review here as a warning to all men about the dangers of using this particular device, and suffice-it-to-say will return to signing my name with a nail gun as normal.

But they're all great.  I needed a laugh.  Thanks.