My first post on the forum just to introduce myself

Gesyca

Hi, my name is Gesyca, yes, I'm the little few who can get your own first name, but maybe it's because it's not that common, who knows.

I bought a Playstation last year on October, the last time I had a Playstation was more than 14 years ago with the PS1. I've lost some generations and many games over the years, but with the PS4 I'm trying to caught up, but my money and time can't afford all of that, this is the reason why I've got a lot of free games on my list and many are incomplete. Well, I don't have a lot of friends to talk about games, so that's why I've decided to create this post, you can recommend games if you wish or just talk about it.

And I've got to love the trophy system, I prefer to just relax and be fine playing games, but if I can get one, I will, because of that I started to care more and more about the trophies, then I found this site and I loved all the data displayed.

So that's it. ? Hi, people. ?

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Welcome to the site!  Great people here, fun events and your place to go if you need help in a game.

Thank you, yes I've noticed a lot of people sharing help here. 

18 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay and happy hunting :]

I will, thank you. ?

1 hour ago, dhelala said:

Hey ..

I'm Noor

Welcome

Please feel free to contact me with trophy you want I will try my best to help you out

Hi, thank you, I'm happy to know that. o/

37 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Welcome to psnp! Don't worry about incomplete games. Finish the games you love, and leave the bad or mediocre ones behind.

Also don't be shy, we're a friendly bunch (at least most of us :P )

Well I don't feel bad for not completing the ones I don't like, I feel for the ones that I love. Some of them I just need to go back, but when I buy a new one I always forget the last one, it's just normal.
I will try not to be shy, I'm glad to know that this community is very welcoming. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems you got plenty of welcomes already but. Hey here's another welcome! I'm not on here a lot, so I'll go ahead and send you a friend request and we can talk all about games. ?

2 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Seems you got plenty of welcomes already but. Hey here's another welcome! I'm not on here a lot, so I'll go ahead and send you a friend request and we can talk all about games. 1f60a.png

I wasn't online here, but thanks to stopping by and being so friendly. Just hope we can talk more. ?

On 23/12/2018 at 10:29 PM, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

welcome to thy site and welcome to thy site,

for we are welcuming with very helpful guides

Thank you, I love the guides showed here. ?

On 23/12/2018 at 10:50 PM, Harley Quinn said:

Welcome to the PSNP site!  There are quite a few excellent, laid back events that will help you work on your trophy backlog, plus there is always someone here to give advice or help.  I hope your venture into the PS4 world is fantastic!

Thank you, I've seen some events, I will participate in one just to see how well I'll go, but I will try to work on my backlog because with this holiday time I've bought a lot and now my list is crazy with so many started games with little played, so I will try to find some events to help me with that, actually that is really a great idea, I'm losing so much time just choosing what to play. Thanks again. ?

On 26/12/2018 at 10:45 PM, AlchemistWer said:

Hi there and welcome! (:

Hi, thank you for stopping by. ?

4 hours ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

Maybe I'm a bit late... 1f625.png Anyway, welcome to this wonderful site and the trophy hunting. 1f609.png

Ha, it's never too late, thank you for being so nice and so friendly! ?