How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

11 minutes ago, Chrisfofer said:

Hey can anyone help me?

I've followed all of the steps. And I know I've followed all of the steps correctly because when I press information for FFXV it says it is 1.26. I bought the royal edition of the game, entered the code and downloaded the comrades dlc. However in the game menu, comrades is not showing up as an option. I can again confirm it's definitely 1.26 because Episode Ardyn is not there either.

Does anyone know how to get comrades to show up on the menu? Is it because I also have the standalone installed? Would I need to delete my save files of the standalone?

I found comrades dlc in my storage and it has a lock beside it. Any idea what this means?

2 minutes ago, Chrisfofer said:

I found comrades dlc in my storage and it has a lock beside it. Any idea what this means?

Probably spamming this forum, but turns out I had just no room in storage so had to delete some application. Guess this will still help someone with the same problem. If I don't quote this then assume that it worked!

Quick question:

I'm about to start the game so what's the best roadmap?

I mean should I 1) start the game and do everything and leave comrades for last or 2) start with comrades and then do everything?

I have the physical royal edition EU so I will not have any issues with the old comrades dlc correct?

Thanks

Edited by s_a_s_u_k_e

3 hours ago, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

I was going to read through the thread then realised the 500+ comments so just thought I would ask now. Does buying the season pass disable buying comrades or  If I purchase the episodes individually can I still get comrades

I bought the season pass, which didn't include Comrades. In order to get those trophies, I just used the Royal Edition given to PS5 owners. Buying the season pass previously had no impact.

• Like 1

Is it possible to get this game mode with free PS Plus Collection version on PS5? I got Royal Edition (description contains Comrades DLC) and Royal Pack ready to download, but I don't have separate Comrades add-on available. Do I still need physical copy with code? 

20 minutes ago, SaviorKIA said:

Is it possible to get this game mode with free PS Plus Collection version on PS5? I got Royal Edition (description contains Comrades DLC) and Royal Pack ready to download, but I don't have separate Comrades add-on available. Do I still need physical copy with code? 

Works with the royal edition on PS Plus collection, clicking on download should bring up a list of all the dlc you want to download and you can check/uncheck, comrades should be in there, might have to download the season pass from there first

12 hours ago, syneidesis1 said:

Works with the royal edition on PS Plus collection, clicking on download should bring up a list of all the dlc you want to download and you can check/uncheck, comrades should be in there, might have to download the season pass from there first

Ah ok. My bad that I didn't even press Download button to check if there is something next. In fact there is Comrades DLC available there. I will definitely check it today to see if that works.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

Ah ok. My bad that I didn't even press Download button to check if there is something next. In fact there is Comrades DLC available there. I will definitely check it today to see if that works.

Can confirm that combination of PS5 and PS Plus Collection version works. On step 7 start downloading, then proceed through step 11. After that delete game, cause probably you will have version 1.30. Finally start fresh download and after initial 10GB check if game version is 1.26.

3 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

Can confirm that combination of PS5 and PS Plus Collection version works. On step 7 start downloading, then proceed through step 11. After that delete game, cause probably you will have version 1.30. Finally start fresh download and after initial 10GB check if game version is 1.26.

Is that possible on ps4?

I downloaded the game on PS5 and I can Start Comrades and I can create a character. But after that it goes back to the comrades main menu. Can someone explain what do I have to do to play comrades?. After 500+ comments it’s very hard to understand for me, because my English is not the best. Thanks

On 4.02.2021 at 7:42 PM, LAMBORGHINI_247X said:

I own the standard game, season pass and royal pack will that do?

Hard to say. You have to check if downloading any of these packs have Comrades as separate item to check for download. If it will, then you should be able to use this guide.

1 hour ago, Evilash42 said:

I downloaded the game on PS5 and I can Start Comrades and I can create a character. But after that it goes back to the comrades main menu. Can someone explain what do I have to do to play comrades?. After 500+ comments it’s very hard to understand for me, because my English is not the best. Thanks

Did you download full game + comrades or is it still downloading? I had to wait until full ~80GB was on my console then I could play it. You can also try fully disconnecting console from network.

On 13.2.2021 at 10:16 AM, SaviorKIA said:

Did you download full game + comrades or is it still downloading? I had to wait until full ~80GB was on my console then I Could play it. You can also try fully disconnecting console from network.

It is already downloaded completely. I have all DLCs and it has 108,8 GB on my Console. If I disconnect my console then it hangs up at the loading screen of comrades

Edited by Evilash42

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...