How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

Hello, I'm French, I don't speak English, sorry. I tried the tutorial, I absolutely cannot. Can anyone help me ? If possible someone who speaks French. We can add to PS4 or others to discuss. Thank you very much i am lost.

At the start of step 12, when I check if there are any updates, it puts me: 
"an error has occurred on the server. (HTTP Status Code: 403) (CE-40851-8)
j have tried wi-fi and lan, i don't know what to do at all, can someone please help me?
Edited by darkii-66

Hi, everyone. I've popped my physical copy of FF XV and it's currently updating and installing to version 1.30. I've decided to buy seasson pass, because I'm missing DLC trophies. I'm a little confused by all this, so if I can get a short answer (YES or NO) I would be really grateful. Can I get the comrade (since it's included in seasson pass) and the rest of the DLC trophies after I purchase Seasson Pass or no? Thanks in advance.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:19 AM, uominee said:

I managed to download on PS5, but it's a little bit different from PS4. thanks for the guide @Golden Devil Gamer

• At the step 11 it's the same as the guide, but you MUST fill the query otherwise it will be reverted to 1.30 which is 79GB

IMG-7125.jpg

• After that, re download and select base game and comrades DLC, not a standalone, it's because PS5 cannot see comrades as DLC after installing the base game unlike PS4.

IMG-7123.jpgIMG-7122.jpg

You can close the proxy server and resume your download in normal settings since the proxy is throttling my download.

How did you get Comrades to show up for download on a PS5?

I know for a fact I have it available, as I just saw it in my DLC list on a friend's PS4, and I don't have the standalone version installed, but it just isn't in my PS5 DLC list

31 minutes ago, Moomba said:

It only appears as DLC when you select additional DLC to download when you start downloading from scratch. I guess that means it won't work with a physical copy? Probably why I never could find how to download it on PS5.

I figured it out. If you press start on the game's tile, you can select "Manage Game Content" and it will be listed there.

Fingers crossed it will actually work now.

*edit* It worked. Finally. I've been trying to make this work for like a year

Edited by CommodoreKD

19 hours ago, adm1r86 said:

Hi, everyone. I've popped my physical copy of FF XV and it's currently updating and installing to version 1.30. I've decided to buy seasson pass, because I'm missing DLC trophies. I'm a little confused by all this, so if I can get a short answer (YES or NO) I would be really grateful. Can I get the comrade (since it's included in seasson pass) and the rest of the DLC trophies after I purchase Seasson Pass or no? Thanks in advance.

Yes, BUT you have to downgrade the patch if you want to get the comrades trophies in the FF15 trophy list. With the latest patch installed you will be redirected to the stand alone game.

Edit: I bought the royal edition a few years ago so it was included for me, but it seems to be removed from the season pass nowadays as other members have pointed out.

Edited by SHADOW-KILLER-S2
Wrong info
  • Like 1

Hello,

I'm posting again, because in my first post I didn't explain my problem well.

I follow the steps of the guide one by one, I don't think I'm wrong before step 7 because I can connect to Charles with my console.

Then, I insert the disk of FF15 Royal Edition, the game and the update downloads. 
I do the manipulations until the end of step 11.
Then, I wait until the game has finished downloading and I delete the update. 
Finally, I click on the game and click on check for updates and there, an update is displayed and the next second, it shows me, download impossible with an error code.

I tried again and again over several days. I tried to go through Wi-fi, by Lan, (the ethernet cable and connect from my ps4 and my router) I tried to cut my firewalls on my PC, I tried to uninstall Charles, I tried all the mappings again. 

I still get that damn "download not possible" with the same error code over and over again. 

I apologize if you don't understand everything, I use a translator to write or understand you. 

So I use the EU links. I'm really short of solution and I'm desperate because it's been several whole days that I try to solve all this and I don't arrive anything, I don't advance at all. I would like with all my heart to finish the game at 100%.

If someone would agree to try to find a solution for me, it would be really great! (last small precision, I have the game in box of Final Fantasy 15 royal edition).

Thank you very much, I hope to have the chance to read you soon, don't hesitate to contact me via my PS4 mailbox, if you want.

19 hours ago, adm1r86 said:

Short answer is NO. The Comrades DLC was removed from the season pass that's sold in the PS Store.

The only way to get it is to buy the Royal Edition (either Physical or Digital) since the season pass that's in that version has the comrades DLC. The Royal Upgrade also doesn't work since that one doesn't have the season pass content included

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

Short answer is NO. The Comrades DLC was removed from the season pass that's sold in the PS Store.

The only way to get it is to buy the Royal Edition (either Physical or Digital) since the season pass that's in that version has the comrades DLC. The Royal Upgrade also doesn't work since that one doesn't have the season pass content included

For some reason I thought that The Comrades DLC was in seasson pass. But I deleted the game :(. Will have to start everything from the scratch.

17 hours ago, CommodoreKD said:

I figured it out. If you press start on the game's tile, you can select "Manage Game Content" and it will be listed there.

Fingers crossed it will actually work now.

*edit* It worked. Finally. I've been trying to make this work for like a year

Thanks! That seems to work for the physical edition too. :D

1 minute ago, DdMac679 said:

Awesome guide @Golden Devil Gamer. I was able to get everything downloaded this morning (v1.18), but it keeps trying to download the v1.30 patch every time I launch the game. If I take my system offline while obtaining the trophies, can I assume they'll sink to my account when it comes back online? 

They will sync the next time you go online

• Like 1

On 23/10/2021 at 12:04, darkii-66 said:

Bonjour,

Je poste à nouveau, car dans mon premier post je n'ai pas bien expliqué mon problème.

Je suis les étapes du guide une par une, je ne pense pas me tromper avant l'étape 7 car je peux me connecter à Charles avec ma console.

Ensuite, j'insère le disque de FF15 Royal Edition, le jeu et les téléchargements de mise à jour. 
Je fais les manipulations jusqu'à la fin de l'étape 11.
Ensuite, j'attends la fin du téléchargement du jeu et je supprime la mise à jour. 
Enfin, je clique sur le jeu et clique sur vérifier les mises à jour et là, une mise à jour s'affiche et la seconde suivante, il m'affiche, téléchargement impossible avec un code d'erreur.

J'ai essayé encore et encore pendant plusieurs jours. J'ai essayé de passer par le Wi-fi, par Lan, (le câble ethernet et connecter depuis ma ps4 et mon routeur) j'ai essayé de couper mes firewalls sur mon PC, j'ai essayé de désinstaller Charles, j'ai réessayé tous les mappages. 

Je reçois toujours ce putain de "téléchargement impossible" avec le même code d'erreur encore et encore. 

Je m'excuse si vous ne comprenez pas tout, j'utilise un traducteur pour vous écrire ou vous comprendre. 

J'utilise donc les liens de l'UE. Je suis vraiment à court de solution et je suis désespéré car ça fait plusieurs jours entiers que j'essaye de résoudre tout ça et je n'arrive rien, je n'avance pas du tout. J'aimerais de tout mon cœur finir le jeu à 100%.

Si quelqu'un acceptait d'essayer de trouver une solution pour moi, ce serait vraiment génial ! (dernière petite précision, j'ai le jeu en boite de Final Fantasy 15 royal edition).

Merci beaucoup, j'espère avoir la chance de vous lire bientôt, n'hésitez pas à me contacter via ma boite mail PS4, si vous le souhaitez.

I'm writing to you again because I really need help and I don't see how to solve the problem.

Sometimes when I do the manipulation I get stuck at the beginning of step 7 and sometimes I get stuck at the beginning of step 12. 

I don't know why, but in both cases it always gives me the error message with the note download impossible.

I really need help please.

I had some problems with this. Nothing wrong with the method though, just my computer. Whenever I tried to change the mapping the menu from the right click would go down below the bounds of my screen. Plugged in a  second screen and the menu would still appear on the first one and go below. Eventually got it by forcing only the second screen to be active.

[Edit] I deleted v1.18 and re-downloaded v1.26. No issues with save.

Confused on the next step. I have completed everything I need under v1.18 and trying to patch to v1.26. However, I can't get it to download that version and always reverts to v1.30. Trying to figure out what i'm doing wrong or if I'm required to delete and re-download the game on v1.26. 

Edited by DdMac679
Solved

I'm currently going through the motions trying to build a "perfect" Comrades profile--meaning offline and online trophies, along with a character with best weapons, etc.--and am in the process of upgrading to v1.26. It's taken me some troubleshooting (the search this topic tool on the top right of the page is a godsend), but I'm making good progress.

I wanted to give thanks to @Golden Devil Gamer for the awesome initial setup guide, @Zolkovo for the summarized steps (helped me figure out that I had to cancel the first download after remapping, then redownload the from library), and @Cactuarism for the tips on updating to 1.26 (.json wasn't appearing for me).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vincybwoyjr said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but once I’m finished with the Charles proxy, do I need to cancel any kind of subscription even though I used the free 30-day trial?

Probably not. I don't remember ever putting any kind of payment information and hopefully neither have you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UnsulliedHand said:

Anybody online on stand alone and want to help me pop the trophy for protecting a player? Its online only and we have to do a mission together. I'll help you with a couple missions if you need m to.

Requests like this should really be put up in a gaming session instead of placed off topic in a thread like this where people ask for support with the downgrade method. You can set up a session here.

Just now, jpwbjpwb said:

Requests like this should really be put up in a gaming session instead of placed off topic in a thread like this where people ask for support with the downgrade method. You can set up a session here.

Sorry i figured as much. New to this and this post seemed to be the only active one. thanks for your help and reply

• Like 1