How to get Comrades trophies after Update 1.27

Golden Devil Gamer

On 1/16/2019 at 11:06 AM, MaximusDM said:

There is no mention of what happens to your save data in the original post.

I'm afraid my save data has been updated following the latest patch. What happens to it when I try to go back and do this method?

Does Comrades have its own separate save file like episode prompto/gladio which just gets updated once you go back to the 1.28?

If my current main game file has been saved when it was 1.28 how does this method of going back to 1.26 affect me and my save data?

Since I've never played much of FFXV, I can't say much about that. Though, I'm pretty sure that there's many here that accidentally got updated to the latest patch, then used this method to go back to 1.26 and continue from where they left off. So it should work.

Just wondering if anyone has gotten the comeback Kenny trophy (Kenny cooks for you) since installing the older patch? 

Im still cranking out trophies right now (currently level 41) I only need now: Comeback Kenny

Cleaving a path (Saving for later)

Let there be light (currently grinding on it)

Blessed by all (just need 1 more on the map before getting the last on in Insomnia, just too low level right now)

Beacons of hope (Saving for last)

This comeback Kenny trophy is the only one I’m afraid of right now... I’ve had every single person aside from Kenny! It’s maddening.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:34 AM, ZERODSM said:

Just wondering if anyone has gotten the comeback Kenny trophy (Kenny cooks for you) since installing the older patch? 

Im still cranking out trophies right now (currently level 41) I only need now: Comeback Kenny

Cleaving a path (Saving for later)

Let there be light (currently grinding on it)

Blessed by all (just need 1 more on the map before getting the last on in Insomnia, just too low level right now)

Beacons of hope (Saving for last)

This comeback Kenny trophy is the only one I’m afraid of right now... I’ve had every single person aside from Kenny! It’s maddening.

For Kenny to appear either make a new avatar and keep replaying the level 1 mission or do the daily quest with a team of players.

If none of you have an ingredient Kenny is almost guaranteed to appear. I had to use the first method for him to show up.

On 15/12/2018 at 4:01 PM, Ptirle said:

Ok, I have redeemed the code for Royal Edition disc version and it has Comrades in the list standing on 7.5gb.

Now am in the process of getting Charles process to work, but it wont as I have done everything stated above. After I deleted the patch from ps4 started downloading the patch again, it wont download. it says error. damn it.

And after booting up Charles again, I dont see ps4 links in the Structure...

I got the same thing, it was saying in the error I had that the file is no longer on the server, so does that mean the version we need has been removed?

im annoyed with this game now, I was getting through comrades then my PS4 decided to download the paused update today when my pre order resi 2 started downloading :(

On 1/22/2019 at 6:19 AM, Phantom2654 said:

For Kenny to appear either make a new avatar and keep replaying the level 1 mission or do the daily quest with a team of players.

If none of you have an ingredient Kenny is almost guaranteed to appear. I had to use the first method for him to show up.

I’ll have to try the level 1 mission with a new avatar then.

Heres another question. I have 2 PS4s at my disposal. Am I able to save my Comrades save file to an external HD and transfer it to my other PS4 with the fully updated Comrades (so I can do the daily missions and get the 30% buff from Cid to grow my weapons quicker and then save again to my external HD and play it on the OG Comrades?

Edited by ZERODSM

8 hours ago, AllyBaby85 said:

I got the same thing, it was saying in the error I had that the file is no longer on the server, so does that mean the version we need has been removed?

im annoyed with this game now, I was getting through comrades then my PS4 decided to download the paused update today when my pre order resi 2 started downloading :(

You need to delete previous mappings and start over as I recall.

4 hours ago, Ptirle said:

You need to delete previous mappings and start over as I recall.

It worked I think, it is downloading a patch that is 30.043gb now, thank you for your help.

After I deleted the mappings I also restarted Charles and my PS4. 

The update began but froze so I paused and resumed then it began downloading properly.

I'm having problems starting the game.

Whenever I try to begin comrades it let's me pick my character but then gives me a message about the stand alone version, asking if I want to play it, it press no and it kicks me back to the menu. 

Does anyone else have this problem? 

2 hours ago, TheKirbs said:

I'm having problems starting the game.

Whenever I try to begin comrades it let's me pick my character but then gives me a message about the stand alone version, asking if I want to play it, it press no and it kicks me back to the menu. 

Does anyone else have this problem? 

I have not as my install went rather smoothly aside from getting the PS4 connected to my MacBook.

My only issue is the Come Back, Kenny Trophy... I can’t get him to show up at all and it’s the last trophy I need before I attempt to update back to 1.28

can anyone assist?
so i had to do this a number of times since i misunderstood certain instructions  and now i finally understand but Charles is no longer working at all i ended up removing it and reinstalling 

as Opening it started affecting The Internet in general 

First change I noticed is After using Charles Proxy the auto download Would Download The Game First Then The Updated patch Which is The Opposite of how it worked before i checked settings and it still dose the same even when Charles is turned off It will say copying version 100    i tried to redo all the steps and now it refuses to connect (No connection message is displayed on Charles ) when you use the proxy keep in mind it did work the first few times now Charles seems to connect but the ps4 says theirs no connection again no message appears to ask if you accept or decline the connection 

when it did work i got to the last stage however it would not let me download the patch it would say "An error occurred on the server " I followed the instructions and found My version Which is Eu by The way I did This Via WiFi and I  used Charles Proxy windows 64 Bit But later tried The 32 Bit With The Physical Game I got the DLC via the Voucher which if anyone needs you can find people selling on eBay

Other problems later was it It had Like a No entry sign on Charles On The ps4 and would Not show the  .json Link Like it did before hand other links for ps4 where appearing just not the ones i needed sorry for any grammar and writing anyways I wish the company would fix this its a stupid decision  :/

On 2/6/2019 at 0:09 AM, ZiggyTheFemboy said:

can anyone assist?
so i had to do this a number of times since i misunderstood certain instructions  and now i finally understand but Charles is no longer working at all i ended up removing it and reinstalling 

as Opening it started affecting The Internet in general 

First change I noticed is After using Charles Proxy the auto download Would Download The Game First Then The Updated patch Which is The Opposite of how it worked before i checked settings and it still dose the same even when Charles is turned off It will say copying version 100    i tried to redo all the steps and now it refuses to connect (No connection message is displayed on Charles ) when you use the proxy keep in mind it did work the first few times now Charles seems to connect but the ps4 says theirs no connection again no message appears to ask if you accept or decline the connection 

when it did work i got to the last stage however it would not let me download the patch it would say "An error occurred on the server " I followed the instructions and found My version Which is Eu by The way I did This Via WiFi and I  used Charles Proxy windows 64 Bit But later tried The 32 Bit With The Physical Game I got the DLC via the Voucher which if anyone needs you can find people selling on eBay

Other problems later was it It had Like a No entry sign on Charles On The ps4 and would Not show the  .json Link Like it did before hand other links for ps4 where appearing just not the ones i needed sorry for any grammar and writing anyways I wish the company would fix this its a stupid decision  :/

Just to clarify, you're using a physical copy or a digital one. If it's physical, it should only download one thing, which is the newest update. 

I suggest using an LAN connection for your PS4 instead of a Wi-Fi one. Sometimes, an LAN connection helps your PS4 connect to Charles. Also remember that the .json link only appears if the patch is downloading. If it's already done downloading, or if it's paused, you may not see the .json link. 

1 hour ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Just to clarify, you're using a physical copy or a digital one. If it's physical, it should only download one thing, which is the newest update. 

I suggest using an LAN connection for your PS4 instead of a Wi-Fi one. Sometimes, an LAN connection helps your PS4 connect to Charles. Also remember that the .json link only appears if the patch is downloading. If it's already done downloading, or if it's paused, you may not see the .json link. 

i am using The Physical copy royal edition 

and Problem with the json link is it was working at first but then The Ps4 Would Just say copy Application 100 Instead of downloading The 1.28 Patch before the game itself so the link would no longer appear  even after waiting for base game also it originally connected Fine But I messed up and had to remove all mappings and restart But it just went from functioning to Charles not even working it has a  Like denied symbol next to The Links   and now it Just Blocks Internet access and wont work so even Looking at this guide and doing it is a no go now 

I will Try with LAN When ever i can acquire a cable  Thanks for The Help This Is a Great Guide i hope one day i Will Finish this game.
may I ask is their Any Video Guides for this Im Just curious where i did mess up since i think it was The mapping since not sure if you just write the bit you wrote out or click the Link and write the whole thing out That is Only thing which might have overlooked 

1 minute ago, ZiggyTheFemboy said:

i am using The Physical copy royal edition 

and Problem with the json link is it was working at first but then The Ps4 Would Just say copy Application 100 Instead of downloading The 1.28 Patch before the game itself so the link would no longer appear  even after waiting for base game also it originally connected Fine But I messed up and had to remove all mappings and restart But it just went from functioning to Charles not even working it has a  Like denied symbol next to The Links   and now it Just Blocks Internet access and wont work so even Looking at this guide and doing it is a no go now 

I will Try with LAN When ever i can acquire a cable  Thanks for The Help This Is a Great Guide i hope one day i Will Finish this game.
may I ask is their Any Video Guides for this Im Just curious where i did mess up since i think it was The mapping since not sure if you just write the bit you wrote out or click the Link and write the whole thing out That is Only thing which might have overlooked 

If an LAN connection doesn't work, then try reinstalling Charles and rechecking your IP address to see if it's changed or not (dynamically mapped IPs tend to change). 

I haven't found any video guides myself. As for the mapping, you'll have to copy the actually link itself. No need to click on it because. So for EU, you'd only paste "http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA01615_00/32/f_9b0b71fd87a8c87b14e79c01e2a9677df86e0ac7959e5d30d9daec8f2f7cc1ff/f/EP0082-CUSA01615_00-FINALFANTASYXV00-A0126-V0100.json"

Thank you Got it working ^__^ The download was Nightmare very slow

just wanted to ask two more things first how can i make sure it wont download version 1.28 again dose it download if ps4 is turned off? and is their settings not to Update and if i Turn of Internet connection by going On network settings  can you still earn the trophies like will they sync when reconnect? and about the pause download is that only temporary will it turn on again

also second question after using Charles Proxy should i change My psn password or is it safe anyways again thanks for This Fantastic Guide you are a life saver! ^-^

On 2/9/2019 at 4:56 PM, ZiggyTheFemboy said:

Thank you Got it working ^__^ The download was Nightmare very slow

just wanted to ask two more things first how can i make sure it wont download version 1.28 again dose it download if ps4 is turned off? and is their settings not to Update and if i Turn of Internet connection by going On network settings  can you still earn the trophies like will they sync when reconnect? and about the pause download is that only temporary will it turn on again

also second question after using Charles Proxy should i change My psn password or is it safe anyways again thanks for This Fantastic Guide you are a life saver! ^-^

Unfortunately, every time you start up the game, the new update will start downloading (even if you have the update paused). I don't think the PS4 settings help at all. I have it set to not automatically update, yet it still does it anyways. If you disconnect yourself from the internet, you should be fine, since online isn't required for the trophies. 

No need to change your PSN password since Charles is save. You were basically accessing your own network through your network, so none of your information is public. And glad that this guide has helped you :D