Soulja Boy has already sold 5 million consoles!

Bullstomp

27 minutes ago, redcar200 said:

I'm not surprised he sold that many. I saw the handheld games. They had some old school games I remember playing as a kid. Some games I totally forgot about. I wanted to get one. Only if it was cheaper. He justed needed a trophy system n he had a banger on his hand. 

Not sure if trolling or...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diskdocx said:

This is loser is the very definition of a twatwaffle.

What's irritating is he made a lot of fame and money off of his 2007 hit "Crank Dat", which I consider to be one of the worst popular rap songs ever.

It wouldn't surprise me if this guy spends most of his time living in complete luxury and spending about 10 - 12 hours a day being a narcissistic dipshit on Twitter. I hate people who flaunt their wealth and fame like that.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Update:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2019/01/16/soulja-boy-new-console-donations-fan-backlash/

So this clown is basically begging for donations now on Twitter and offering $15 dollars worth of electronics to the random person that gives him the largest donation. You really can't make this shit up.

Cocaine is a helluva drug . . .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Update:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2019/01/16/soulja-boy-new-console-donations-fan-backlash/

So this clown is basically begging for donations now on Twitter and offering $15 dollars worth of electronics to the random person that gives him the largest donation. You really can't make this shit up.

It's not random if he's choosing the largest donor. :rolleyes: There would have to be multiple people sending the exact same amount for him to make it a random choice.

Wish he'd think of planet earth as a video game console, and choose to play Frogger...while thinking he had extra turns. Because you know..."reaper ain't gon do shit".

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

Update:

What's that saying? A Fool and their money are soon parted

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...