Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth

Leon Castle

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
11 hours ago, bigpuff18 said:

You can bring me back to ULTRAfans now. I finally platinum neptunia virtual stars which I could have done WAY sooner but I been sooooo dam lazy lately... @Leon Castle

Updated. I'm busy with other games I plan to do before I do Neptunia Virtual Stars.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walt the Dog said:

I have ReVerse done. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12045-gogo5次元game-ネプテューヌ-reverse/Wdog-999

Third plat achiever, even. Should requalify me for RLover since I did R;B1+ as well.

Updated.

Okay back to Ultrafan too with Virtual Stars platinum done ^^ 

I wish I had come sooner, but my delivery had taken way more time that expected (even though I had pre-ordered it, EU order seems to be a little late ?)

Edited by Stormdeath84
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Stormdeath84 said:

Okay back to Ultrafan too with Virtual Stars platinum done ^^ 

I wish I had come sooner, but my delivery had taken way more time that expected (even though I had pre-ordered it, EU order seems to be a little late 1f622.png)

Updated.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to repost my list in the new thread, plus I got some new trophies since last time:

* ReBirth 1

* ReBirth 2

* ReBirth 3

* Megadimension VII

* Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls

* Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune

* Hyperdevotion Noire

* Cyberdimension Neptunia

* Hyperdimension Neptunia U

* Neptunia Virtual Stars

10 games, so move me up to MEGAfan x3 Also finally got back to working on PP after not playing it for years and hoping to plat it soon...

Edited by Zanreo

On 4/3/2021 at 10:23 AM, Zanreo said:

Just to repost my list in the new thread, plus I got some new trophies since last time:

* ReBirth 1

* ReBirth 2

* ReBirth 3

* Megadimension VII

* Superdimension Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls

* Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune

* Hyperdevotion Noire

* Cyberdimension Neptunia

* Hyperdimension Neptunia U

* Neptunia Virtual Stars

10 games, so move me up to MEGAfan x3 Also finally got back to working on PP after not playing it for years and hoping to plat it soon...

Updated.

• 5 months later...

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the Neptunia games have an online only trophy that I might want to get before any servers shut down? I would hate to be locked out of getting the Plats for the whole series. Thanks!

Edit: I looked through every trophy guide and I think the only ones I saw were for Virtual Stars and the gacha only game that was never localized and the shervers shut down in 2018. I'm pretty sure I played the gacha game on my old first-gen vita but I'll have to check... Can anyone hopefully confirm that these are the only online trophies?

Edited by FrostyMcNugs

11 minutes ago, FrostyMcNugs said:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the Neptunia games have an online only trophy that I might want to get before any servers shut down? I would hate to be locked out of getting the Plats for the whole series. Thanks!

There's no online trophies in Neptunia Series so far.