Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth

Leon Castle

@Leon Castle I want my ultrafan title back please. Also i’m so upset that Higurashi is only playable in NG+ and by the time you get to NG+ she’s at level 1 while everyone else that leveled up in NG is way higher than her or at 99… there isn’t even a faster way to level her up like in the old games, you gotta do it the normal and sorta slow way. doing NG+ is not fun and doing everything all over again is not worth it because the game overall is so repetitive… poor Higurashi, I really like her. I wish she was playable the first time you play the game and not only in NG+.

51 minutes ago, bigpuff18 said:

@Leon Castle I want my ultrafan title back please. Also i’m so upset that Higurashi is only playable in NG+ and by the time you get to NG+ she’s at level 1 while everyone else that leveled up in NG is way higher than her or at 99… there isn’t even a faster way to level her up like in the old games, you gotta do it the normal and sorta slow way. doing NG+ is not fun and doing everything all over again is not worth it because the game overall is so repetitive… poor Higurashi, I really like her. I wish she was playable the first time you play the game and not only in NG+.

Updated. So Higurashi and Alice are NG+ only, good to know for my true end run.

9 hours ago, Terra said:

I’ll join. I’ve beaten 4 total games (Hyperdimension U, Cyberdimension, Superdimension, and Megatagmension) which would mean Superfan rank for me.

Looks like you did join might be some years back but updated to Superfan rank.

9 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

If you don't mind: I have platinumed Re;Birth1 back in August 2018, and got platinum in Sisters vs. Sisters (PS4), Re;Birth3 and Re;Birth2 (in this order) just this month.

Added.

8 hours ago, ShadowSigmaX said:

So far this year I've gotten the Sisters VS Sisters plat if you could add that whenever you get the chance. Thank you in advance!

Updated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Armored_Oso66 said:

Just got the Plat for Neptunia Sisters VS Sisters which I believe puts me back to ultrafan. Other than that all I can say is how much I hate RNG for the B graded disc developments.

Updated.

9 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I got the Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1 platinum several days ago and forgot to post it on here. My count should now be 8 Neptunia platinums if I recall.

Updated, your count is 9 Neptinums.

• 1 month later...

Updated myself as I cleared Sisters VS Sister. Looks like the next game will be yet another spin-off but will be about the better Older Neptune

Neptunia-GameMaker-REvolution_2023_03-23

Also will have the goddesses playable, will the sisters be playable too I wonder or is it back to "The Sisters will not be playable in spin-offs after Cyberdimension" already?

Knowing me I end up going with Noire,Older Nep,Uni and Gear if the sisters is in, the gameplay looks to be a 4 member version of Sisters VS Sister.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...