Musou games with trophies

Bilenlol

Hello!

After having played both the Dragon Quest Heroes games and becoming in love with the genre i decided to buy Dynasty Warrior 8 and i love it just as much.

I am now wondering if any kind soul out there could help me find ALL (PS4, PS3, PSVita) Musou games with trophies. All the spinoffs possible!

I've tried looking at the trophy lists on various website but they just confuse me since they are not all named Dynasty or Warriors and there's alot of japanese ones.

I have heard that Dynasty Warriors 9 is kinda bad but the concept to me sounds like alot of fun, musou with open world? I'm in.

Thanks!

Edited by Bilenlol

From memory a few are:

Warriors Orichi 3 Ultimate, Warriors Orichi 4 and Warriors Orichi 2 (its on ps3 i think)

Samurai Warriors 4, Samurai Warriors 4-2, Samurai Warriors 4 Empires

Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada (ive got the plat on it and i would recommend it)

Dynasty warriors 7, 8 and 9 with all of their empires/XL games

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

Warriors All Stars

You can start with these 2 threads.

There's tons of info there even if they don't include all of them for various reasons. From a glance it seems like the Project Platinum thread includes the Japanese, or whatever region, versions of the games whereas the Let's Play includes just about all the games. I did notice Dragon Quest Heroes isn't in the Let's Play though. (maybe they are part of something else)

Just now, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Dragon Quest Heroes

Dragon Quest Heroes is it's own series like A.O.T. on the OP question, All games made by Koei and is called Warriors Worldwide or Musou in Japan is a Musou.

The Musou-like games I know is

Dragon Quest Heroes I & II, a Musou-like RPG as it's a fusion between Koei's Warriors and Dragon Quest, but why it is not part of Warriors series is beyond me as everywhere I looked it was just listed as part of Dragon Quest.

A.O.T based on Attack on Titan Manga & Anime is... not really a Musou-like game but a kind of Anti-Musou-like game as you are the weakling(unless you play as the MC that can turn into those big ass skin underwear wearing humans know as Titans) and the Titans like the Warriors in DW and/or SW can one hit kill weaklings.

Fate/Extella based on Fate series is a Musou-like series that you can play as Legendary and Historic heroes (with only a few of them turned into girls for Fate series but it has lot of guys and few girls)

Gintama Rumble based on Gintama Manga & Anime is a Musou-like game. it's not out in west but it has a Eng Sub version.

Senran Kagura is almost always Musou-like since Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. it's perverted so only play it at home if you like things like that.

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed and MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is both Musou-like games.

• Like 1

Searching "Warriors" in the Games tab is a good place to start. Almost all of them should pop up. Only ones I can think of that don't have "Warriors" in the title and were made by the same people, is Dragon Quest Heroes and the Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage games.

I don't think there are many of them, but Sengoku Basara is another one from Capcom.

There are some Gundam ones too. I don't know if they had trophies though. I didn't look them up on here.

Do any of the Saint Seiya games have Musou gameplay? I feel like yes, but I can't remember.

Edited by Elvick_

On 11.1.2019 at 10:25 PM, lLouisb1 said:

From memory a few are:

Warriors Orichi 3 Ultimate, Warriors Orichi 4 and Warriors Orichi 2 (its on ps3 i think)

Samurai Warriors 4, Samurai Warriors 4-2, Samurai Warriors 4 Empires

Samurai Warriors: Spirit of Sanada (ive got the plat on it and i would recommend it)

Dynasty warriors 7, 8 and 9 with all of their empires/XL games

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

Warriors All Stars

Warriors Orochi 4 Not to forget  

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce, Next,  7/XL, 8/XL, 9, 6 Empires, 7 Empires, 8 Empires and 9.

Samurai Warriors 3Z (JP), 4, 4-2, 3 Empires (JP), 4 Empires

Bleach: Soul Resurrection 

One Piece Pirate Warriors: 1-3

Arslan 

Berserk

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, 3 and Reborn

Attack on Titan 1/2 were made by the same team but are a bit different

Fist of the North Star

There are plenty more but those were the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Good luck getting in to them, there's a ton and they take up a fair amount of time each.

4 hours ago, Bilenlol said:

I have heard that there are Warrior fighting games aswell, is this true or am i horribly mistaken?

Just the very first DW game is a fighting game, they moved over to the Musou we know today with the 2rd game.

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Just the very first DW game is a fighting game, they moved over to the Musou we know today with the 2rd game.

Ah right i see

13 hours ago, Brawler said:

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce, Next,  7/XL, 8/XL, 9, 6 Empires, 7 Empires, 8 Empires and 9.

Samurai Warriors 3Z (JP), 4, 4-2, 3 Empires (JP), 4 Empires

Bleach: Soul Resurrection 

One Piece Pirate Warriors: 1-3

Arslan 

Berserk

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, 3 and Reborn

Attack on Titan 1/2 were made by the same team but are a bit different

Fist of the North Star

There are plenty more but those were the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Good luck getting in to them, there's a ton and they take up a fair amount of time each.

13 hours ago, CLOUD_Strife900 said:

One piece pirate warriors 1 to 3

Samurai warriors and its spin ofs

Warriors orochi

Fate Extella

Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2

Arslan senki (im not sure of the name)

Dynasty warrior games (but those are easy to find on the store)

Dynasty warriors next (ps vita) 

Thank you very much! looks like 100% all of them will take years :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Samurai Warriors 3: Chronicles. on Vita.

A Warning though, besides the usual grindy stuff, the way how a level is played in that game is much more complicated than what I saw in other musou games. I am not sure if I can still enjoy that game w/o using a official guide book (which is in Japanese).