English announced trailer

Is.....is that Altina?? Wow how the hell did we jump from the end of 2 to Altina being one of the new clas VII...i can't wait to see Emma.

Also don't do my girl NIS dirty yet, yes they can be floppy with translations and such but they are consistent in fixing mistakes if there are any.

7 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

Hmmm... looks interesting enough, but how important is for the story having played the first 2 games?

Very important, not to mention that the story is one of the things enjoyable in the Cold Steel saga so you will want to go in order. IIRC i think there is even a fourth game and serves as the finale in either the making or out in japan only at the moment.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Finally is all I can say,
This will get some hate being NIS but they fixed the mistakes last time and have said many times it won't happen again.

They said they're using the same localisation staff for the first two games so I'm satisfied

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

Very important, not to mention that the story is one of the things enjoyable in the Cold Steel saga so you will want to go in order. IIRC i think there is even a fourth game and serves as the finale in either the making or out in japan only at the moment.

Yeah, CS4 was released a few months ago in Japan. Here's hoping a localized version of the fourth game will be released a few months after CS3.