Trophies are not updating during Site Maintenance

38 minutes ago, Ghost_Sasuke1_2 said:

This problem has been happening for me for at least a good month or two. Just been updating manually. Are regular members ever going to have auto updates anymore?

Last I heard, @Sly Ripper wants to make sure things are good on the back end for the upcoming name changes so the updates for all can resume. I dunno when exactly, though.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, goman21 said:

Let’s hope it’s sooner rather than months later like Red Dead 2 getting an actual update took months. Saint Patrick’s Day already passed. Hope everybody had a great Saint Patrick’s Day and sooo to be Easter!!

Sly recently said he plans on getting it done real soon. And hope you enjoy Easter.

• 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, AnarchieFoxy said:

Hello, since a few weeks I have again a problem of automatic synchronization I am obliged to do it myself every day. I am the only one to have trouble?

Looks like the premium fairy visited you, so you'll auto update every six hours now and can also manually update any time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 1:33 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Looks like the premium fairy visited you, so you'll auto update every six hours now and can also manually update any time.

Premium fairy?! Did he buy it himself or somebody gift it to him? ??

• 5 months later...
14 minutes ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Dead thread, but I'm randomly having this issue. Popped first trophy in around 2 months today - nothing updating on here or TrueTrophies. I've checked and my trophies are not private, so no idea what the issue is...

Make sure the trophy list is synced and visible. FYI, it's not visible here either: https://my.playstation.com/profile/PhantomFear94/trophies

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Dead thread, but I'm randomly having this issue. Popped first trophy in around 2 months today - nothing updating on here or TrueTrophies. I've checked and my trophies are not private, so no idea what the issue is...

Now they show on the PSN site linked by @HusKy but here you have 8 hidden trophies, which are probably of that game.

19 minutes ago, KN_Kirai said:

Now they show on the PSN site linked by @HusKy but here you have 8 hidden trophies, which are probably of that game.

It's for Madden NFL 20 - done already on Xbox and going to stack on PS now its on EA Access. No idea why this has occured, I haven't changed anything...any idea which settings I need to check? Thanks to both of you. 

4 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

It's for Madden NFL 20 - done already on Xbox and going to stack on PS now its on EA Access. No idea why this has occured, I haven't changed anything...any idea which settings I need to check? Thanks to both of you. 

Try seeing in your Privacy Settings of trophies if the trophies for that game got somehow hidden (Trophies -> Privacy Settings -> Hidden games).

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, outlawmason0933 said:

I'm level 19 with 506 silver and 1962 bronze trophies, but in the website I'm still lvl 18 with 505 silver and 1956 bronze. I've manually updated my profile quite a few times now. 

You have 7 hidden trophies. Numbers are adjusted on this site if you have hidden trophies, while they aren't adjusted at all on PSN.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, IzzyFwesh96 said:

I haven’t been on this forum in years, and it shows because my last played game is from two years ago. However I pressed update profile and nothing changed. Is that because I’ve had a name change since then?

What is your current PSN ID and what was your former PSN ID?

• 6 months later...