Why are half of the trophies for this game not acheived by anyone?

iGGTheEnd

8 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

There are co-op trophies, so one would assume it has co-op.

Oh, good catch! That's a mystery then since it says nothing on the sales page about it, which it usually does.

If I had to guess, I would guess it would be local since that seems easier to forget to add to the info page then online coop would be.

Just now, Kittet3 said:

Oh, good catch! That's a mystery then since it says nothing on the sales page about it, which it usually does.

If I had to guess, I would guess it would be local since that seems easier to forget to add to the info page then online coop would be.

Sorry If I came across as a dick, wasn't intended.

It has local co-op on the Switch, I'm just wondering if you could do these solo, just leave P2 idle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Saw this on sale right now for $4 how bad is this game and why has no one got the plat yet even tho the game only has 35 owners on this site you would think someone would have it.  Also does anyone know if the co-op is online or if you have to be on the same console.

I've created the same thread a month ago for the EU version, since I have this game waiting on my console. But nether on PS4 nor XBox have some achievements been unlocked, and I've seen topics on Steam about Achievements not unlocking there either. 

I contacted the developers 2 days ago, but haven't heard anything back... A pity, since the game looks like a lot of fun!

Edited by Arcesus7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HellcoreFire said:

I see a trophy that no one unlocked on NA version that is unlocked on EU version and vice versa so I guess the trophies aren't glitched.

Sure, some. But nobody has unlocked 'New Adventurate', 'Mwa-Ha-Ha!', 'I Skipped Everything' and some others on any platform... 

Edited by Arcesus7

1 hour ago, Arcesus7 said:

Sure, some. But nobody has unlocked 'New Adventurate', 'Mwa-Ha-Ha!', 'I Skipped Everything' and some others on any platform... 

Actually I forgot to do this earlier but when you look at the PSN rarity there are people that did. The platinum rarity is 0.7%, so the ones that got them are just not registered on PSNP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

Actually I forgot to do this earlier but when you look at the PSN rarity there are people that did. The platinum rarity is 0.7%, so the ones that got them are just not registered on PSNP.

Hmm you're right! Only checked the EU Version.. The rarity there is 0.0%. Same with XBox... So there's hope that the reason is simply the low number of players.. :)

51 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

Hmm you're right! Only checked the EU Version.. The rarity there is 0.0%. Same with XBox... So there's hope that the reason is simply the low number of players.. :)

Im willing to test it if anyone knows if co-op can be done alone with an AFK player.

1 hour ago, Arcesus7 said:

Probably hackers. Given how small a number of owners there are, even a single hacker would be enough to account for there being an average above 0% on PSN.

3 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Im willing to test it if anyone knows if co-op can be done alone with an AFK player.

Alright, I created two local accounts and tested the coop component. It's local only, and you can enable and disable the second player in the in-game menu without needing to exit the game (on the fly coop, if you will). However, I didn't manage to move the second player :( I dunno why, but my second controller wouldn't do anything... 

Anyways, you asked if it can be done with an AFK second player, and the answer is... yes, sort of. The camera tracks the active player, and if the second player gets out of sight it will be teleported to the first player. So that's cool, and since the only trophy (apart from dying in coop) for coop is to kill all bosses in coop, I guess one could do the regular parts as single player and then enable the second player during the boss fights. 

HOWEVER, all players share the same life-bar! So I don't know how this complicates things.. if a boss decides to focus on the AFK player things might get difficult, though I've only tested for like 3 minutes so didn't get very far. 

Otherwise the performance seems great and the controls very responsive.. :) 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:33 AM, diskdocx said:

Probably hackers. Given how small a number of owners there are, even a single hacker would be enough to account for there being an average above 0% on PSN.

Wouldn't doubt it. Probably those trophy hackers that were going around the forum a month ago.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:54 AM, Arcesus7 said:

Alright, I created two local accounts and tested the coop component. It's local only, and you can enable and disable the second player in the in-game menu without needing to exit the game (on the fly coop, if you will). However, I didn't manage to move the second player :( I dunno why, but my second controller wouldn't do anything... 

Anyways, you asked if it can be done with an AFK second player, and the answer is... yes, sort of. The camera tracks the active player, and if the second player gets out of sight it will be teleported to the first player. So that's cool, and since the only trophy (apart from dying in coop) for coop is to kill all bosses in coop, I guess one could do the regular parts as single player and then enable the second player during the boss fights. 

HOWEVER, all players share the same life-bar! So I don't know how this complicates things.. if a boss decides to focus on the AFK player things might get difficult, though I've only tested for like 3 minutes so didn't get very far. 

Otherwise the performance seems great and the controls very responsive.. :) 

I think both players sharing a health bar wont work for me, I have no friends living near me to help me out at the moment and I dont think my brother would want to play unfortunatly. 

• 2 months later...

Posting here to let people who follow the thread know I started another thread trying to regroup the limited information we have on the trophies. The game is too good to pass simply because of the lack of information around!

• Like 1