Lego Marvel Collection Announced

DEI2EK

Supposedly it's full price. I could understand doing this on Switch, since 2 of the games aren't on there, but there's no real value added for people on the other consoles. Like, all three of these games, in particular SH1 and Avengers, are super cheap on sale ALL the time, and the DLC is also quite cheap, I got the season pass for Avengers like a year and a half ago for 7 dollars. 

Cheap cash grab, which makes no real sense either since all the games and content can already be bought easily still. Pushing out a Star Wars collection, or even the 2 Indiana Jones games, or a trilogy of Batman games or something. The Marvel pack just seems stupid to me, but then, if people buy it and they make money I mean go for it.

But you'd be silly to buy it, at full price at least, more than anything. If prior fancy pants editions of Lego games are anything to go off, the DLC will just be a download code anyway, so you can't even apply the "I just want it all on disc" argument to this one.

Meh...already have the Plat for the PS3 and PS4 version of Super Heroes 1 (which is still my favorite LEGO game), and have the Plat and 100% for Avengers and Super Heroes 2...so unless I can magically get more Plats out of this, I have no need for it. 

Give me LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 3 though.

Just wish they were doing this for Indiana Jones/The Complete Saga/Pirates of the Caribbean, you know, games you can't get on the PS4, as opposed to a 3 pack of games all on the PS4. The Lego Harry Potter Collection is one of my favourites just because I absolutely adore both 1-4 and 5-7, and to have them on ps4 is great. Whereas this, I've already played and sold both Super Heroes and Avengers, and SH2 is getting cheaper by the day. No REAL reason for me to be bothered by this one. Shame, as like I said, they could have done a different collection. Hopefully this means other collections are on the table though. Never got to play Indi 1 or 2, only ever played Complete Saga and Pirates on PS Now so it's a big disappointment to see this instead of that.