100% difficulty

cew-101

I'd say it's pretty much average, so 5/10.

Power levels don't really factor into completing the raids, as you don't scale above the raid instance max anyway. Prestige leviathan is easier though due to some general balance changes to the game since vanilla D2, and Last Wish was never that hard to begin with. Hardest part will be the grind for a triumph seal, where the real difficulty comes from RNG and potentially having to find people outside the game to grind old content with.

• Like 1

For a new player who needs grouping up with strangers for raids, Prestige Leviathan might be more difficult than 4/10 seeing as it scales to your Light level but the rest of the 100% is easy albeit time consuming. The DLC trophies in particular; getting exotics, collection badges and seals are also quite dependent on RNG.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is my question. People seem to say that the prestige leviathan is what makes 100% hard. I have done that and earned the plat. Does this mean that forsaken will be more a grind for me as opposed to difficult? I would like to get the DLC as having 100% again would be nice.

Edited by Gumby114

Yeah, if you have Prestige Levi then you are good on DLC in terms of difficulty. Last wish is not to bad, and you can get a leg up due to power level. What is going to take a long time is the triumph seal. The two that are simplest would be Dredgen or Wayfarer. Dredgen needs you to play a lot of Gambit, like a lot a lot. You will need to be pretty good at it as well. Wayfare requires you to do a lot of different things, most easy but they will take a long time. All Escalation Protocol guns is 3 weeks min. All Osiris guns is a month min, and around 100 strikes. Braytech Osprey depends on when the right nightfall comes up, then you need to do it until it drops the gun. Took me 30 runs. This all assumes you have not done any of these things, as they are on weekly lockouts. If you have some done it will take less time. Finally you need to get all the sleeper node guns. I went through around 1000 resonant stems to get them all. You get two stems per lost sector run, and can get one gun a day. All in all it took me 2 months to get them all, but I already had about half of the stuff done, and I did not play for them exclusively. 

• Like 1

@Gumby114 Correct. With the Leviathan in the rear-view mirror, you're just left with grind. You might take a look at the Lore Seal. Rumor is it's currently the "easiest" to earn...Recent patches have taken a good bit of difficulty, grind, and time off the table in regard to the Forsaken trophies.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help @XileLerinril and @bigrake1. I appreciate it. I have finished Osiris and earned all of the guns from it. I have not played Warmind yet or Forsaken. I might play Warmind then make my up about the DLC. I loved Destiny but really found there wasn't much to do. Osiris was good but needed more content. But damn gunplay is amazing in this game, I really miss a solid coop shooter.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gumby114 said:

Thanks for the help @XileLerinril and @bigrake1. I appreciate it. I have finished Osiris and earned all of the guns from it. I have not played Warmind yet or Forsaken. I might play Warmind then make my up about the DLC. I loved Destiny but really found there wasn't much to do. Osiris was good but needed more content. But damn gunplay is amazing in this game, I really miss a solid coop shooter.

I can tell you that if you have not played since Warmind then you will be drowning in things to do. There are several new game types, dozens of quests for guns, and a lot of stuff to grind in the triumph sections. If you like the gameplay loop of Destiny then you should have a good time. Also yes the lore tab may be better then dredgen or Wayfarer. It was not possible to do back when I did it, not all of the lore was in the game, but it should be easy enough now. Still likely to be grindy.

• Like 2