Trials DLC

AJ_Radio

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Is this only obtainable if you buy through the UK Store?

Also apart from the one co-op trophy, can most of the DLC list be soloed and does my console only need to be connected online?

No, whole dlc is online based as all trials are online.

Its available in most european stores, not just UK. But remember you need Uk version of the game if using UK DLC.

but all is soloable except Its in the trial one.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Is this only obtainable if you buy through the UK Store?

Also apart from the one co-op trophy, can most of the DLC list be soloed and does my console only need to be connected online?

Currently yes. The Divine edition doesn't come with the trials DLC. Unless you gameshare with someone, buying from EU stores is the only way to get it now.

You can earn everything solo, apart from the coop trophy you have mentioned.

You need to be logged in for the entirety of the online, to earn trophies. If you get disconnected during the session, you get immediately booted back to the login screen.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

You can't get these dlc trophies solo. I don't even think you'll get an online game at this point. 

There's one co-op trophy, the rest look like they're easily doable solo.

From what I'm getting you just need to have your console connected online. I have played a few games where I needed to be online, but I didn't need to play actual multiplayer. There's a big difference between the two.

11 minutes ago, Spaz said:

There's one co-op trophy, the rest look like they're easily doable solo.

From what I'm getting you just need to have your console connected online. I have played a few games where I needed to be online, but I didn't need to play actual multiplayer. There's a big difference between the two.

What I meant was that you can't get ALL of them solo. There are technically two that you need another player for, get a four star rating on a trial and, obviously, compete 25 2P trials. I'm fairly sure the trials are only available to play online, which means you need a copy op partner. I may be mistaken since it's been a hundred years since I played this, but if that's the case good luck.

13 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

What I meant was that you can't get ALL of them solo. There are technically two that you need another player for, get a four star rating on a trial and, obviously, compete 25 2P trials. I'm fairly sure the trials are only available to play online, which means you need a copy op partner. I may be mistaken since it's been a hundred years since I played this, but if that's the case good luck.

Theres only 15 2p ones. 25 1p.

;p all the dlc requires online connection 

The entire St. Lucia DLC requires an online connection to the servers to work. No matter if you're doing the solo trials or the co-op ones. If the servers will go down, you won't even able to access to the DLC.

The co-op trials need a real human player. It's impossible to finish them without a real player because some trials require a no-damage challenge

On 2/13/2019 at 9:05 AM, X_Wizi_X said:

The entire St. Lucia DLC requires an online connection to the servers to work. No matter if you're doing the solo trials or the co-op ones. If the servers will go down, you won't even able to access to the DLC.

The co-op trials need a real human player. It's impossible to finish them without a real player because some trials require a no-damage challenge

Thanks for replying.

I don't think it's like 2015 Need for Speed where you have a chance of running into another player even if you're just trying to enjoy the single player.

I think Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag's Sharing is Caring and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor's Repaid in Blood trophies work in the same fashion as the Trials DLC. Your console needs an online connection.

It sucks that I'll probably never 100 percent Dante's Inferno, but I'll try.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

Didn't they already switch off the servers 2 or 3 years ago? Cause i remember hurrying to finish it up before the trophies became unobtainable

Yes, they were switched off for a while, but thankfully they were restarted so a lot of Players (including me) managed to 100% it.

13 minutes ago, Spaz said:

They're still up, but probably won't be for much longer.

The game's platinum is still very easy from what I've heard, but getting the 100 percent is very difficult.

You never know ;).

Yes, the plat itself is super easy. 100% - oh well... 25 SP EA trials need just some proper strategy and commitment, they are all doable.

On PS3T there was mentioned a good method which helped me A LOT (do not remember exactly, but there is a divine power for Dante which heals you, that was the key for me).

For 15 MP EA - reliable partner and you will pass them in no time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

For 15 MP EA - reliable partner and you will pass them in no time. 

*sigh* EA.

I still blame them for turning the Dead Space franchise into a co-op shoot em up over the survival horror experience set in space that it was intended to be.

I just need to set up my UK account, haven't used it since I bought Sound Shapes on the UK store.

• Like 1