Finally Jak IV is here! [Debunked]

Oztreicher

Ahahaha...Hahaha...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!! 9 YEARS A LITTLE TOO LATE GUYS!!

Uh, I think you're a little late as well. It has been pretty much confirmed fake, but obviously people are wanting another Jak game so even 9 years later I wouldn't consider it "too late."

Parker

You obviously found this on google. You can find any sort of pictures on google.

For example, Go to google now and put Uncharted 4, you'll see an actual game case that is fake or simply put PSABR and you'll see tons of fake pictures with fake DLC characters and even loading screens of DLC characters, but they are all fake.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the pic is obviously fake. As much as we would all want a jak 4 or Uncharted 4, one picture doesn't legitamize that the game is indeed in development. We'll have to wait for naughty dog themselves to announce their next-gen game. I mean, there is no better proof than from the horse's mouth itself (or in this case dog's mouth, whatever).

Well said younger brother.  This is obviously a fake.  As for the trailer in the previous post, I was just waiting to be rick rolled  :rolleyes:

looks similiar to "Gears of War: Redux"

Gears-Redux1-610x309.jpg

and that was confirmed fake by epic

That is so fake, Gears of War is an Xbox fanchise, plus it's rubbish anyways.

I think if Jak IV was real, they would have announced it at the press conference.  Naughty Dog I believe said they were kind of done with that series, besides we're getting Knack which is from them as well.

JAK-IV-870x400.jpg

The logo to what could possibly be the next installment to the Jak series may have been leaked.

Jak is a series developed by well known developer, Naughty Dog who have created games such as the Uncharted Series and the LAst Of Us and it seems that they may be revisiting their Jak series. Am image has apparently been leaked that shows the logo of what could be the next game in the Jak series. Now since obviously it has not been officially announced and also since it isnt from a particularly trustworthy source, you can take this will a pile of salt.

Read more: http://coinpixels.com/news/jak-iv-logo-leaked/#ixzz2WriM31Ks